Boo7—October 12th—Randall's Island, NY

well if you can't drive your car more than 200 miles a week for next 5 months, you'd follow theravetoy too!
anyway, yep i'll need a ride :(

I am going to this. :)
EDIT: ...depending on the whole "getting there" situation. Anyone in the MA/RI area interested in setting something up?
[ 10 September 2002: Message edited by: DancinXTCangel ]

MELISSA!!!!! :D
gurlie, we MUST meet up if you go!! and that goes for everyone. you can run...but you can't hide!!
~kristen

Me and my wife will be there! We haven't miss one yet! WTF am I talk'n about were just about at every f*#!?$* party! :) Dam, this is got to end!! ya right!!!!!! ;)
Check! ;)

The last Boo was in April of this year... right?
I suppose these promoters are tired of coming up with new names for their parties?
*scratches head*

Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
it's on boy you're crew has nothing on the New England Junglist... No one dose... we saw your skills at buzz you guy's can do the same pop n lock moves over and over but we'll have our selves a test of skill this oct 12
Sugafist *yawns* calmly, brushes off that meager challenge by ScaryRaver, and then quotes Wesley Snipes from Blade 2 "You don't know who you're messing wit!" haha so yeah its definitely on. :) Checking out your NE Junglist style of dancing/getting down will be something to see. :) and lastly know this: to be the master, you must beat the master first!! (hahaha, just jokin wit ya :) )
anyways more taunting & trash talking to come......................
Originally posted by starlightgemini:
no joke about it...we're the best :p hehe. we're gonna have to run into each other this time especially b/c of our almost/sorta/kinda-quick glance-walk-by at buzz
STARLIGHTGEMINI <---- also representin from our MD/DC area & scene. REPRESENT , REPRESENT girl!! Yeah we must meet this time, aight so no "gemini shyness" between the both of us, deal ;)
[ 10 September 2002: Message edited by: sugafist ]

THeRaVeToY:
I'm driving through Ct that day with Kas....mebbe i can come get you kids?

The last Boo was in April of this year... right?
I suppose these promoters are tired of coming up with new names for their parties?
*scratches head*
Boo 6 was supposed to be in October of last year, but was postponed due to Sept 11th. It's around the same time every year so calling it by the same name isn't really being lazy.

OHHH hell yah!!! I've never been to NY!! This lineup is so ill *creams pants* Indy kidz will be there hit me up aim: twohalf420

Ok, the count of people who I know are making it to the party has just hit 50, which means that I can probably try and help with arranging rides for people coming from nearby states, as long as you don't mind riding with my shady friends, lol.
I'm gonna try and make it too of course, and I'll either bring a car full of BLers from PA, or from CT, wherever the need is higher. I think it's kind of early to figure out the meet-up location right now, but in a few weeks it would be cool to know where we all can stop by and say HI to each other. :)

Originally posted by gmni13:

You've said that before.

i know i know...but after missing the starscape meet-up, i have MORE than learned my lesson.
i WILL be at this partie. i WILL be stayin overnight in nyc.
i AM getting my ticket THIS friday.
and i WILL DEFINTELY do whatever it takes to meet some BL'ers. even if i have to wear a shirt that says "starlightgemini from BLUELIGHT" i will, or run around screaming "where are the bluelighters!!!", i will.
ok i WON'T be that insane...but you get the idea. :D i'm psyched about this partie and anxious about the meetup. closer to the date...i'll give my cell # out to those who ask (aim or email), and i'll have it with me.
~kristen

what pat(kart) said is rigght
i was suposed to be there.. but i dunno.. lots of shit going in on oct.. ugh :\
PS - ditto on what chrissie said.
and if i do go.. i better meet MsREd too!! wtf.. been toooooo long grr hehe
[ 11 September 2002: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

someone give dancinxtcangel a ride that WONT DICK HER OVER, because i will seriously hurt someone if they ditch her.

Well, some friends of mine want to go to this gig and want me to come too,... so I guess I'll be there <tentitively at least>.
Call me crazy or what you will, but I'm not terribly impressed with the line-up... though it will be groovy to see Glaude and Spacegirl again. :) I just wish TCM would get over the whole "DJ Set" thing and just play some music...
BUT, with an event this size, and with the recent happenings with the media and the lawmakers of this fine country, this might be my last chance to go to a massive of this magnatude. So, I'll try to stay positive, and hopefully I'll get to see some of my groovy bluelighter pals there.

im not impressed with the lineup either
actually i havent been impressed with a lineup since the creamfields that never happened
i would like to see tcm do a dj set tho, ive already seen them do a live set