• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bong Magic

A simple easy way to clean your bong with common household products:
If your bong is glass and coated with resin, rinse with warm water and wipe the resin with toilet paper (clean of course!) and it comes off instantly.
Steel wool works wonders when removing resin too, just remember to rinse with warm water first or it won't come off easily.
If anyone here is using the good 'ol springy, take the tube off and soak it warm water with sugar soap (used to clean plaster walls).
Removes all gunk & smells from inside.
Remember, hot water is your friend! ;)

I'm more disgusted at the 50/50 mix of tobacco and mull than the smoking of resin. Why would you want to put something as evil and disgusting (Non cigarette smoker for 3 weeks and counting) with something as beautiful as mull?

Originally posted by custom x:
Why would you want to put something as evil and disgusting (Non cigarette smoker for 3 weeks and counting) with something as beautiful as mull?
i thoguht i answered that... so i don't cough my lungs up

Plus, some choof is very dense and resinous which makes it very hard to burn properly (especially hash, which kinda melts), so it must be mixed with tobacco if you want a joint that burns properly.
Smoking green is the true herbal flavour, but many people enjoy a bong with a nice strong tobacco mix (myself included) because it gives you a thumping nicotine rush for about 5 minutes which is about when you start getting stoned. Plus, with a browner mix you can socially have pipes more frequently without turning into a drooling vegetable.
BigTrancer :)

Originally posted by custom x:
I'm more disgusted at the 50/50 mix of tobacco and mull than the smoking of resin. Why would you want to put something as evil and disgusting (Non cigarette smoker for 3 weeks and counting) with something as beautiful as mull?
lol, it's a very close race between the two as to which indeed deserves second place to drinking bong water on the top ten list of most disgusting things you can do with dope. I have a dream of a world where neither of these three things ever happen...

Althought these two materials may have been mentioned earlier i dont think they have been mentioned in the same post.
Methylated spirits and a small amount(say half a cup)of rice in the chambers will tear away all that brown shit(this usually occurs from the top of the normal waterline but in espcially filthy bongs the chamber can be caked with filth right from the bottom)on the walls of your bong when u swish it around in circles. A thorough rinsing with hot and/or cold water after will leave your bong in a "Ready to be Sold" state.
Now, fill up and have a nice haystack for such a good job cleaning your bong :)

I used rubbing alcohol (isoproponal spelling?) that you can get from your local chemist for next to nothing. Just fill your bong 1/4 full with it and shake followed by a rinse with washing detergent. Cheap, clean and easy.
But I don’t know why you would bother with an ornate expensive vase looking contraption when the home made disposable variety is quick, easy, cheap and not required to be cleaned. Ornate bongs also have a habit of becoming a piece of furniture in a lounge instead of being put away from harm. These high centres of balance contraptions invariably end up on their sides leaving horrible stains on rugs, carpets and cloths.
Bongs should be like razors - disposable.

Methylated spirits is the shit
THC is dissolvable in alcohol and considering metho is like near 100% alcohol it eats away at the black shit and evaporates quick.
Pour in the metho, cover ALL holes, shake, let sit for about 5 mins, shake, Rinse. ALL DONE and it should be Crystal Clear!!!
Also if U clean it every week or so it becomes easer and easer each time
Pick it, Pack it, Fire it up!!!

Bongs should be like razors - disposable.
I ask you, where's the love? A bong should be cherished, like an inanimate member of the family that you can smoke pot through.
One can become quite connected to their bong, and a mystical bonding forms. Smoking pot through that bong becomes a beautful expression of all that is true and right in the universe.
Peace out.

BT: As you know...I am not a puller of the pipe.
BUT
This post has almost convinced me that I should start being one!
:)

Originally posted by Fetish Jester:

I ask you, where's the love? A bong should be cherished, like an inanimate member of the family that you can smoke pot through.
One can become quite connected to their bong, and a mystical bonding forms. Smoking pot through that bong becomes a beautful expression of all that is true and right in the universe.
Peace out.

ahahhaahhhahhahhhahahahahaha
:)
crap.

Big
icon14.gif

I had this glass bong with 3 chambers and one night some dick broke one of the chambers (me).
Anyway this bong was used and abused and the broken bong it sat in the cupboard for about a year, full of black shit with white stuff growing in it!
Then i thought id see if i could clean it, and to the person who said to put METHO and RICE and shake like a bitch I LOVE YOU!
This bong is like knew, the rice and metho just stripped that 1 year old resin away like nothing else
I went and brought a knew chamber and i been smoking from it ever since
THANKS!

Yep, rice will work. Salt is good cause it's small and is abrasive. Sand would work too...
Ahh, I miss the stonner threads of old, we need another one to welcome 2003 in :)

Bong Black Magic?
Just to dampen your spirits… 8(
On the first day of a recent multi day doof, emergency and assistance workers found a guy suffering from chronic liver failure. Rushed to hospital, he was diagnosed to be in the advanced stage of Hepatitis A caused by a virulent strain of the virus.
As this is viewed rather seriously, his history was checked against other reported cases of the same strain. A common element emerged. Traces of the virus were found on bongs shared between those who contracted the disease. Although I never saw the report which concluded this, the story was relayed quite convincingly by ambulance officials.
Everything has its dangers, and I’m not preaching that bongs shouldn’t be used, but I do suggest being aware, and perhaps limiting some of the variables. Many people say Hep C can’t be transferred this way, but after a night on the amps and chewing the insides of your mouth, it is more than conceivable that blood to blood transfer could occur.
Be safe and think about what COULD be shared without intent.
That being said, you can’t go past multi chamber bongs for a cool smoke IMO. A doctor/ smoker once told me to use hot water in the first chamber as it will absorb more un-wanted substances.

Dunno if anyone has said this but we like to use a Finsish dish washing tablet with the Powerball in the middle. You no that little red bad. Pow.
Block the holes. Crush it put it in and pour boiling water in the Bong. Leave till the water cools down. Mwa. Clean.

There is a very simple product from K-Mart used to remove road tar from car paintwork. It is just like the detergent used in the Bong Bath products, but doesn't cost so much because it doesn't have the word "bong" in the title.

Just pick any brand you like. They are all as good as each other. 99% of the tar in the bong just rinses out with warm water using this stuff...use a bottle brush to remove the rest.