Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bong Magic

^ Sif Apollo smokes bongs. You smoke Junior Cone®
:D

;) Nice 1 BT, Pity i don't smoke bongs anymore.. or this would come into some great use for me

step one: chuck it in the bin
step two: buy another bottle of sprite * and stealthily hack up your neighbors hose.
* comments about burning plastic and lung damage not allowed

I've recently been clued in to an Improved Formula! It's Bong Magic Xtreme Phase II...
After cleaning with canola and detergent, sprinkle the inside of the bong liberally with table salt. Leave to sit for 10 minutes, and then wash out with methylated spirits. Rinse well with water and allow to air dry, before use (for safety's sake).
Apparently it works well, I am told. Even cleans quote: "all that black shit out of the stem".
BigTrancer :)

Great info BT! :)
But why on earth would you want to waste all that beautiful resin.. babu would be furious with you!!!

Now for BT's next magic trick!
Watch him pack a giant cone and, with the hand of his trusted assistant Mr Lighter, make that cone disappear?!?
*drum roll*
TADAA!!!

Originally posted by mr_fluffy:
[QB]or you could leave the resin build up for those times when you're stuck without green, and you really, really, really........... REALLY need a smoke. then it's just a quick scrape, scrape, and bob's your dad's brother
Aaawwwww Dude!....
dont do that dude!...
I think I'm gona be sick just thinking about it. lol

hav tried and conquered!
but.....
there is another way, which will clean your glassy pretty schmick!
denture cleaner...it sounds pretty fucked up, but my mate told me the other day and i'll never go back to freakin brushes AGAIN!
and if u use this denture cleaner, any1 will do, u will find that the resin will dissapear like magic for longer. Yay!
*~*Buy six bottles of Big Kev's Denture Clean...and get a 20 absoulutley free*~*
and i'll tell ya one thing FolKs...Im Fuckin exited!!!!
luv from Big Kev
and
subliminal Jac! :D

warm up the resin by running your piece under warm water, then use rubbing alcohol and salt? make sue to use enough salt that it doesnt evaporate. then shake your piece like a mofo.. the salt will help knock loose stuck bits of resin
use a citrus oil as well for extra efficiency.. this is the basic formula for formula 420 here in the states

Selleys "sugar soap" is the best cleaner i reckon. spray sugar soap into bong add some uncooked rice and top up with some boiling water. shake for a couple of minutes until tars/resins are dissolved/removed. empty contents and rinse with hot water again. repeat if necessary.
presto...one clean and nice smelling bong.
[ 06 October 2002: Message edited by: lorrett ]

Ever used mums seweing scissors to chop up some nice big fat sticky buds? I bet you have! All that green resin from the buds can stick to those scissor blades! Just heat up the blades with the lighter (not direct burning heat, just under so the blade dont turn black!) and it all coems off with one wipe.. put it on the top of your cvone.. that shit is good! :D
Originally posted by secret squirrel:

Aaawwwww Dude!....
dont do that dude!...
I think I'm gona be sick just thinking about it. lol

Eveery true stoner smokes resin in those dry times of no weed/cash !

Hope you like the salt & metho method bt, it was taught to me by a guru of bongsmoking.. :)
It does work, really really well :)
[edit] noticed a few differences between BT's method and my own.
My method involves this:
1) take bong, dirty chambers, stems ect ect. Usually sepirating the chambers will make this 50 times easier.
2) pack in some salt to every chamber, quite a bit, not to litte, but not heaps. usually a tablespoon or 3 is good.
3) pour in some metho, not too much, not to little, depending on your bong size. about 1/3 of a cup is good for my bong.
4) cover all holes, and SHAKE VIGOURSLY! I mean shake that mofo like nothing else!
5) Rinse with water, repeat if needed.
Cleans the mofo good, and even gets all of the back shit out of the stems..
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

Oh... how I miss my bong. I've been away 5 weeks from my modest little blue starry painted ceramic lover. 5 weeks too too long. ARGH! I just had de ja vu of having de ja vu about writing on Bluelight about my bong. Oh.. hang on. I probably have numerous times before :) ANYWAY. I fear my piece is gonna be SCHTIIIIIIIIIIIINKEEEE when I get back to Smelbs, because I forgot to clean it out and leave it empty whilst it was out of action... and we all know how much ceramic can skank.
Anyway, I always try and reply to at least one weed thread when i re-visit Bluelight. I'm gonna be utilising this thread when I get home to my baby (that's my bong not my boy hehe).

Originally posted by Snrub:
step one: chuck it in the bin
step two: buy another bottle of sprite * and stealthily hack up your neighbors hose.
* comments about burning plastic and lung damage not allowed

ditto! easier than any other method!
and yup defiantely don't need a new conepiece... i hate new ones where the hole is huge and theres bong wastage.

Originally posted by Splatt:
Eveery true stoner smokes resin in those dry times of no weed/cash !
(sigh) i admit it yes, even i have done it before..
...sometimes we forget how good we have it in SA, probably due to all the pot we smoke!!

OT: I propose that a real choof smoker would always make sure that there was enough weed on hand that they NEVER ran out and had to smoke resin... you see the stash is getting low, you get more. Easy.
Or, you make
icon26.gif
Cookies of Death
icon26.gif
and keep them in the freezer for when you run out..
Now, come on all you stoner lookalikes, stay on topic :p
BigTrancer :)

um, also.
does anyone here find if they smoke straight weed they cough their lungs out? i need a half/half tobacco mix for me not to cough like a chimp.

Resin - Pftt!!!
Only big fat juicy buds for this little black duck.
My bong, The Green Dwarf, is a filthy little prick at the moment. It will get a bath real soon.
(And then a test run)