Bone density / muscle hypertrophy

What about the Citracel plus Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3? Is that also good for better absorption? And is Cissus worth spending the money on or nah?

Vit-B50 Complex (absolutely paramount)
Zinc 30mg + pumpkin seed oil (essential for men / T levels)
Omega 3 Fish Oils
Vit D in winter

healthy diet, fish, chicken, lots of vegetable, fruits, nuts, lots of H20,
cardiovasular exercise 30min - 1h daily, lots of great sex, sunshine, health social circle & family unit

That suppliment stack is taken after my healthy dinner with a tall glass of cold water

L- Citrullune (watermelon extract) 1.5 grams powder X 3 daily
L-Arginine 1,000mg (less bioavailability)
Taurine 1,000mg ….all 3 together
Garlic / Allicin

All ESSENTIAL for cardiovascular heart health & BP ……on LSD I can POUND my thick @$$ Selma Hyak type GF for an hour + without getting a heart attack lol ….a very potent vasodilator combo, optimal blood flow and healthy BP

it’s actually very scary after you climax and your heart is pounding so hard, sweat, can’t speak just breathing hard, GF is like, are you ok, I’m thinking, f@ck is this how I’m gonna die lol. Maybe not so bad? lol

…and what I have is Taro-Testosterone 10ml/ 100mg per ml of Testosterone Cypionate X 14 repeats with a bag of 22 Gauge 3ml syringe with a needle the length of your middle finger. Sit on a clean towel fresh outta the shower. Just below the belt like, I flex my ass muscle and find a nice muscle part….sitting down I apply pleasure gradually until pop, it breaks the skin, then push softly as the razor sharp tip slides effortlessly through my muscle tissue, pushing in slowly, leaving needle in for a min or two, allowing all that thick oily Test to absorb before extracting needle, quickly applying clean paper towel held firms by underwear, sitting on couch pressed against injection site. In 5 min I’m good, in 24h I feel the effects. In 2 weeks serum levels are back down the baseline. Sometimes I do 100mg every week, alternating cheeks to avoid scar tissues from repeat injections

Last edited:
Oh fuck bro did you say LSD? Can you get legit LSD bro I've been fucking looking forever I live in San Diego I've met Hollywood celebs that even hooked it up with LSD and it was bunk shit. Either that or I have a really high tolerance but that's not possible cuz I'm not doing it often. How much for LSD bro can you hook it up? I fucking had DMT and shot it up and had a bad trip lol I should of just smoked it

What could I add in to my TRT cuz my doctor has me on 100mgs Test Cypionate but if I wanted to gain more muscle.. lean gains obviously lol I've done tren.. obviously I would fuck with it again but not anytime soon lol cuz I am struggling to workout currently till I figure out what the fuck is going on with my bones/joints.

So the DHEA will help then? I have heard taking DHEA plus Testosterone Replacement is good for men but what dose is good 50 or 100mgs? and I take it daily right? I'll look into the strontium

When it comes to hormones it's hard to say "what should I take," you need to get bloodwork done. If you're under 35, DHEA is less likely to be the missing link, unless you are truly hypogonadal.

DHEA + T will more than likely pour over into estrogen. DHEA on its own (pre-conversion to other hormones) has a lot of other important functions though.

I think you're oversimplifying calcium homeostasis a bit too much

This seems to indicate that calcification of arteries contributes to increased risk of myocardial infarction in patients with osteoporosis not disruption of the electrophysiology of cardiomyocytes

I've been reading a lot about how they think vitamin k2 (not k1) can help with both bone loss and atherosclerosis. In modern society, we don't get as much k2 in our diet. You can get it from aged hard cheeses, eggs (best if they are pasture raised), dairy (but needs to be full fat and grass fed), fermented food like saurkraut and tempeh, miso, beef liver (yuck!). Back in the old days, farm animals were out in the fields not in food lots. Cheeses were made from grass raised milk and the cheese made slowly with various fungi and bacteria added to ferment it. People use to make saurkraut and pickles with fermentation, no pasteurization. Our ancestors ate differently. The cool thing is, some of that food takes fucking great! I try to eat more of those things now but I also take k2 and vitamin d3 and calcium supplements.
Anyhow, to your point, I agree. Some of the things I have read posit that k2 may help remove calcium from your arteries and also build up your bones. Atherosclerosis is not a problem of too much calcium in your body but rather how it is distributed.

Last edited:
Is it possible that someone who is 37 years old who's been a chronic meth user on and off for 15 years and has been on TRT for 8 years who quit using meth but wants to work out still and bodybuild.. is it possible for your bones to permanently be fucked up to the point where you can't get your bones back to healthy and strong again and you're just fucked? I'm trying to workout like I normally was 5 days a week but it feels like I've got fucking arthritis and osteoprosis and I'm literally feeling like I'm a 137 years old not 37 and it's next to impossible even with my 100mgs TRT weekly injections to get 45 minutes in without my fucking tennis elbow or just weak brittle bones to not stop hurting and I have taken the last month off from working out but I can't continue not working out. Am I screwed for life cuz if I can't work out anymore I'm just gonna put the gun to my head and pull the trigger instead.. fuck addiction I'll just go straight to the grave if I can't have my normal life back and work out like I used to. Working out saved my life and my main question is does meth permanently fuck up your bones? Is there nothing out there that I can take? Like besides my normal 10,000 IUs of Vitamind D3 and MSM/Glucosamine would Cissus do much or is it just $$ down the drain cuz Cissus ain't cheap
That sucks. I'd suggest that perhaps you start up with your exercise routine a little slower. Don't push it too fast, give yourself a chance to get back there without injuring yourself. And do kinds of exercise that won't hurt you but will still feel good. If, say, running hurts, then ride a bike or hike or swim.

If you are wanting to run a cycle I can help with that. Been using gear for many years myself. But I would say that if youre thinking about starting a cycle testosterone is going to be your best option. Have you had blood work done latley?

What about the Citracel plus Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3? Is that also good for better absorption? And is Cissus worth spending the money on or nah?

Personally, if diet is on point I'd not supplement calcium.. D3 5000iu/day could be advised, but in the presence of vitamin K2 (or a reliable dietary source)..
K2 facilitates the transition of calcium from the bloodstream into bone. You don't want calcium pooling in blood, as it could present with bone spurs, heart valve calcification etc..

Why do sarms suck? LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) under the licensed name VK5211 increased lean muscle mass by 9% in over 65 year old hip fracture patients in a Viking Therapeutics clinical trial. I think it was 6 weeks. That seems pretty good for not even exercising!
Lol

GEiuQ8ca0AI3_zf

So I've been having horrible pain in my left delt and I'm wondering what kind of injuries would someone get if they were fapping for 6 hours or longer on a dailly basis on meth ( daily meth use ) I probably fractured it or close to it. It certainly feels like I messed some ligaments/tore something. I need a redo-button.. or a time machine to go back so I never relapsed in the first place. Bodybuilding/meth lifestyle is gonna lead to a serious injury and suicide but I think I'm already there.. just gonna have to take a couple times for my suicide to go as planned =/ yeah maybe I shouldn't even talk right now I'm saying too much..

So I've been having horrible pain in my left delt and I'm wondering what kind of injuries would someone get if they were fapping for 6 hours or longer on a dailly basis on meth ( daily meth use ) I probably fractured it or close to it. It certainly feels like I messed some ligaments/tore something. I need a redo-button.. or a time machine to go back so I never relapsed in the first place. Bodybuilding/meth lifestyle is gonna lead to a serious injury and suicide but I think I'm already there.. just gonna have to take a couple times for my suicide to go as planned =/ yeah maybe I shouldn't even talk right now I'm saying too much..
I know I'm late to see this but there are resources for you and others. Please seek them out. Even if it's posting in The Darkside or other subforums to find others to connect with (it's what I did a little over 12 yrs ago). We've lost quite a few people here, but I know that myself, Guido when he still frequented here, and others have been through it and made it out.

I know I'm late to see this but there are resources for you and others. Please seek them out. Even if it's posting in The Darkside or other subforums to find others to connect with (it's what I did a little over 12 yrs ago). We've lost quite a few people here, but I know that myself, Guido when he still frequented here, and others have been through it and made it out.
Thank you bro. I had a crazy couple days because I tried quitting cold turkey and my wife was being supportive and letting me do my usual stay in the room for a week and go through the withdrawals and the motions and not letting me binge on too much junk food but just comfort me if I needed it and if I get too ancy or too aggressive just ignore me and let me be. I don't know what day I was on I've been in a dream like state/dizzy since I'm an every day functioning meth user for my adhd/morning coffee.. really wish the shit still worked like from back in the day but it is what it is. Meth is still a messed up drug no matter how you look at it but I will say that the majority of todays meth that's out there will fuck up your bones a lot quicker and just destroy you at a much faster rate.. I don't know. The only good thing about it is I always smell like my usual honey scent. It sounds word and kinda girly and I used to get picked on in high school cuz I'm a masculine dude for sure but all the guys would give me shit cuz I never had your typical body odor I guess arm pits always smelt like honey even now when I got arm pit hair and it used to bother me a lot because that one small issue I made a big deal about because I wanted to fit in with the rest of the guys and I look back and crack up because why would any dude not wanna smell like honey cuz my wife friggin loves the way I smell and I do too I'm not gonna lie.. but I'm bringing this up because I specifically remember a time when I used and for about a couple months my dealer sold me some shit that would make all my clothes smell like ammonia even after doing laundry. Actually after washing my clothes it would come out even stronger and more pungent and that memory stays with me because I had to throw out a lot of nice, expensive clothing that I fucking miss and would wear today had it not been for that shit.

But these past couple of days have been crazy and I'll talk about it more when I'm more comfortable but let's just say I cracked on day 5 and of course I ended up losing my fucking shit and my mother and brother was visiting and checking up on me and it was us and me and the wife and the neighbors had called the cops on me cuz I guess I was sleeping and woke up in a rage.. like I'm talking demonic possession saying that the devil had poured gasoline all over me and set me on fire and the flames grew bigger and I can't get any higher but I ain't high and I'm clean and sober but that's it my life is over and I am no longer me anymore. I'm no longer human I've stepped out of my body and I am him now.. him as in the devil. Just saying some fucked up shit and I don't know.. but I had taken a shower earlier and it was cold (( I know I sound like a bitch saying that cuz I live in California but legit we ain't used to 30 degree weather hahaha )) but in my defense I also have poor circulation cuz obviously the meth use and I sometimes enjoy the cold shower not cuz of the hype or because I think it does something for my mental state but I love getting out of my own head and if I could I would take hour long showers just because that's my thing. It sounds girly and soft as fuck I know.. and I know it makes me sound like a fem boy but I don't care you guys can say whatever I won't trip lol I get it. But you gotta understand I'm the type of guy that is an overall solid guy. I have a big heart. I love people. But I can also go from 0 to 100 and I'm trying my best but something makes me see red when I see certain things I don't like (( I've mentioned in the past I don't like seeing other men abuse their girlfriends or wives and I don't like bullies who pick on one dude and there's 3-4 of them unless it's a gang initiation then that ain't my business you do you but if it's picking on someone vulnerable just cuz.. then I don't give a fuck I'll risk my life to try and stop them. ))

And it's nothing to brag about saying I've gotten slashed or stabbed a few times.. no that part sucks who wants to get stabbed lol but I will say I enjoyed beating the fuck out of 1 or 2 of the 3 or 4 guys and it's happened on only three but I shouldn't say it like that because many people were fortunate enough that they didn't have to experience that but I did it for a very good reason and one of the times was because I knew the kid being jumped was an autistic kid who was my downstairs neighbor who's got a really good mother. single mother who busts her ass working three jobs and just has bad luck with people and two fucking times she's hired a sitter for her son and the females sexually molested him. He was younger than me though I was 14 when I lost my virginity to a 17 year old and I know some guys out there would be like.. that's hot bro you just lost your virginity you didn't get molested. But I don't know.. what do you guys think.. picture this

You are 14 years old. You're a young man who's somewhat sheltered.. straight laced. Good looking and you are a ladies man cuz all the women constantly compliment you but you're shy as fuck and your parents hadn't really given you the birds and the bees talk and the only thing you've done that's close to a bad boy at 14 is beat the shit out an older kid who played a prank on his little sister. So you're 14 and the girl is 17 and she's the punk rock outcast.. smoking hot thing but demonic as fuck because when you follow her upstairs in the choir room at church she's setting something up getting ready to do God knows what. You're just watching her from afar until she realizes you're watching and when she comes up to you she asks to see your arm. And you're so fucking oblivious as to what she's holding in her other hand while she's caressing your arms and before you know it she's already shot you up with Crystal. Now ironically her name is also Crystal.. and you definitely feel sensations. I do remember busting my first nut when she shot me up.. and then busting an even bigger nut into her mouth.. like I'm not even proud to say this but it was legit shot 8 thick ass ropes Peter North style into her mouth but for some reason I couldn't find pleasure in that. I mean it felt nice sure but.. I don't know I probably sounds so fucking lame for saying this because I LOVE women and that girl was fucking gorgeous I'm not going to lie but I fucking hated her. She's the reason why I was a dick to women.

I've never told anyone this before because I didn't know how and I still don't know how to feel about it. But I would seriously hate myself at times because I would hear all my guy friends telling me about how they have the hardest time with women and they wish they had my face or my body and back then I would walk around acting like I was better than all the women. I never even had to try and walk up to women. They wouldn't even give me the chance. They did all the work and I fucking played it off like I was Jesus or something and would reject them and tell them, "No.. you're not good enough for me. You're giving it up too easy and we just met. You didn't even tell me your fucking name you just told me you wanted to fuck like that's supposed to mean something to me cuz I'm a guy. And i don't fuck. I make passionate fucking love. And you ain't ready for a guy like me. I bet you anything you've never had a guy stare into your eyes and stare into that soul of yours. I bet you've only let a guy fuck you from the back." Okay I'm gonna have to stop right there man because that just hit me hard because I remember speficially the first time I said that and to who I said that to and she fucking just takes a deep breath and starts to choke up and tears start pouring from her eyes and she says, "You're fucking right. You nailed it. I've only been fucked doggystyle. No man's ever wanted to make eye contact or have anything close to what you're probably talking about if you're talking about romance.. I don't know what that is. I'm just an object to them" yeah I used to fucking hate these conversations because they're tough to have even for me as a man. And I'm not trying to sound like a white knight because it takes two to tango and there are a lot of good fucking dudes out there and I'm not exactly holy myself I've had one night stands but I'm almost ashamed to admit that it was never my choice to have a one night stands. Some times the girls felt that I just wanted a one night kinda thing and then poof be gone.. and other times they wanted to be gone quick because they knew I'd get attached and they were afraid to commit. I don't know. I think I'm only venting because I need to hear from other men on here. I feel like I'm such so fucking sensitive about this shit when I shouldn't be by now.

I'm 37 years old. I've slept with a lot of beautiful women. Sure.. some were adult film stars and I was even friends with a few before I had to completely say peace out and block them because of boundaries and them going out of the way to harass my wife on facebook and that's why I no longer use facebook, tik tok, snapchat any of that shit because my wife is a good woman and she's put up with a lot of shit. The only thing I wish I could redo is just well I can't even say I could redo anything because by the time my wife and I started talking I myself immediately deleted all the women from my phone and stopped all contact with every female I know aside from my mother and cousins or whatever. I have always been loyal in relationships that's the one thing I won't put up with is cheating. Like just fucking tell me you wanna fuck another dude so we can be over and done with and I love how crazy and fucked up in the head me and my wife are because we literally have the same mind. I remember when we said on the count of three lets reveal what we would do if one of us found out the other cheated.. but instead of saying it out loud we decided to write down what we would do and i shit you not we both wrote down that we'd get revenge by tying our spouse to a chair and forcing them to watch as we fuck someone else.. whether it's their mother or daughter or someone from their past that they hated hahaha but deep down I know she couldn't do that and I couldn't do that but I also know for a fact that she is the only person that wouldn't cheat on me and I wouldn't cheat on her. I'm 37 and she's 47 and it took us this fucking longer to find each other but it's crazy because I have been praying since I was 8 years old to find a woman from Alabama to fall in love with and I invisioned what she would look like. She'd be a pretty white girl with am accemt with long black hair and green eyes and be nice and petite.. and it's weird because when I was young I wanted nice and petite and then I went through a phase where I wanted thick and meaty because I love or loveD meaty legs and now I don't which is kinda weird but kinda not.

I guess I'm just truly in love NOW and all my other committed relationships I had.. even though I've had mostly committed relationships they probably weren't love it was mostly lust.. and not just coming from them but me too I hate to admit but I gotta be honest with myself. My wife now it don't matter what she look like I would still love her regardless. But I will say she's fucking lucky cuz she had the same kinda genes I used to have where you can eat sugar and junk food and not gain a damn thing and now days I look at anything and I feel like I gained ten pounds and I hate that shit but I guess it works because of my bones hurting and me not being able to work out as hard as I used to. But to be honest I only need 15-20 minutes and I get a crazy full body pump. My body type has always been that way and it's a gift some would say but for me I wouldn't mind if it wook me 2 hours to get that pump. I just live the iron. I love lifting those heavy ass weights. I love squating and dead lifting and it sucks that I've had to retire not completely.. but I've had to take a break from the major lifts because of thes stupid drug problem I have. But again it's this thing where crystal meth helps calm my adhd and it's like you guys drinking coffee.. I consume meth by crushing the shitty fake crystal with mainly bad fillers and putting it in capsules and then taking it orally so it continues to fuck up my ulcers and make me break out in acne. But being on TRT for 8 years I'm surprised I still can fill my wife with a good amount to see her eyes widen and sparkle everytime she feels me when I bust and she's not able to have any more babies but I swear I wouldn't be shocked if she one day says she's pregnant. And we both seriously think it's gonna happen. We don't fear it really. We try and not think about it because she knows I've always wanted kids. And she has 3 daughters.. the oldest being 30 I think which is weird cuz I'm 37 haha and I remember my wife freaking out thinking I was gonna show up and end up wanting her daughter more hahaha I told her don't be weird like that why would you say something like that? And then she quickly reminded me that I say too much and need a filter and she REMEMBERS EVERYTHING. So she remembered me sharing something about my past and that mother daughter thing I had before I met her so foot in mouth.. and yeah men.. try not to overshare.

What's crazy is her body count isn't as high as I thought but she's also like me and very traditional.. I was just more active I guess but honestly what are you supposed to do growing up as a young man and in a way be blessed with girls coming up to you. I don't even like bragging about it because I hated that because I never enjoyed rejecting girls I didn't like but after a while I got tired of saying no and wanted to please them all so it became a thing of me saying yes to every girl and I don't know I feel like I'm oversharing and I'm sorry if this is inappropriate so if you wanna move or delete the thread please do. I'm just processing some things that happened recently and from my past but I'm gonna stop it right here till I can collect my thoughts and yeah. I'll get back to this later.

Before you turn to anabolics you should make sure your program is on point. You should be able to progress for a long time without drugs using progressive overload

I've been lifting regularly for 7 years now and this planning blows through any plateau, I'm using the rp hypertrophy app which does all the planning for you its honestly amazing

Dr. Mike is, in my opinion, the best watch out of any of the gym bro youtubers.

I've been using the JEFit free app but have come very close to making the switch the RP Hypertrophy. Glad to hear from someone who actually uses it.

Last edited: