Bonarroo...June 13-15, manchester, tn...who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tickets, we're making our plan. I'm totally down for a BL meet up. I don't know how they are normally done. I was there last year, and I can't really think of a good place/time to rally. Any thoughts?

Just got my tickets in the mail about a week ago and boy are they pretty... =D

What's the deal with a meet-up? I know it'd be tough considering the crowd and all but whose got some ideas?

This is a map of the grounds from last year. We were set up last year right on the road between Camp Frasier and camp Norm. This is where all the vendors were. This is a good spot for a meetup.

Anyone have any other ideas??

Link to the map

^^^

I think that would work, but it would be easier if there was someway to identify the exact spot. Any ideas? Also does anyone have any ideas for something that BLer's could wear that would be easily recognizable so other BLers walking around would be able to identify them? I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE FESTIVAL! I really would like to match bowls with you all. :D

^^^

I think that would work, but it would be easier if there was someway to identify the exact spot. Any ideas? Also does anyone have and ideas for something that BLer's could wear that would be easily recognizable so other BLers walking around would be able to identify them? I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE FESTIVAL! I really would like to match bowls with you all. :D

hrm...someone could make a bluelight poster and put it at centeroo, then us bluelight kids could write on the poster what camp we are at etc...

*shrug*

Well I'm leaving today.... not quite sure where I'm gonna sleep tonight but as long as me and my friend have our tent we can work something out. Since I haven't heard about a meetup, I will put up a cardboard sign with "bluelight.ru" on it.... if you see me come talk to me if you want.

I'm leaving connecticut tonight, getting back in pennsylvania late, then leaving tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully getting there by midnight on thursday night. Not sure how we're gonna set up for recognition, but I'll try and get to meet all of you!

Okay I'll have a small "bluelight.ru" poster by my site. Umm I should be with a really large group whose cars include a greenish honda civic and a large Vagabond (bus). Remeber to dress for rain guys, its a possiblity. Two shows I will be at for sure is the Dead show and the Sound Tribe show. I will be wearing my Blacklabel skateboards hat, which is blue with a flame logo in front.

hrm...someone could make a bluelight poster and put it at centeroo, then us bluelight kids could write on the poster what camp we are at etc...

Sounds like a good idea, I'll keep my eyes open for that poster. Unfournatley I don't have time to make the poster because I am literally leaving in like 15 minutes.

I was road trippin through TN this week... seriously thought about turning south at Nashville and heading down... then reconsidered after logic kicked in and told me I had limited funds (just enough to finish my road trip), and no ticket.

Damn that logic, gets me every time!

Have fun, ya fawkin hippies. ;)

I had a great time at the show. Didn't meet up with any bluelighters, but I'm sure I'll catch you out somewhere. Hope everyone else had a good time.

Web said:
I was road trippin through TN this week... seriously thought about turning south at Nashville and heading down... then reconsidered after logic kicked in and told me I had limited funds (just enough to finish my road trip), and no ticket.

Damn that logic, gets me every time!

Have fun, ya fawkin hippies. ;)

too bad, my buddies bought tickets for 20 bucks a piece! Yup, there were way too many scalpers, I love it! they got screwed!

My favorite shows were The Dead w/ Joan Osborne, Widespread Panic, keller Williams, The wailers, Robert Randolhp and the Famiily band, MOE., Sound Tribe sector nine, RJD2, Joshua redman, and so many more...

it was truly a great time!

Wow thats all I have to say. Man Sae I was at alot of the shows you were at... I liked the Roots, STS9, Particle, MMW and RJD2. Of course the best show was the Dead, it was simply amazing, I think the whole festival was there. Did anyone else get terribly sunburned? :D Ahh well I'm not one to complain, I could have stayed there forever. It really sucked to go back to work today, it seemed like a total waste of time.

I agree......awesome weekend....a life changing experience for myself. STS9 was my favorite concert of the festival, but I had the best time at Widespread. Rolled harder than ever on some molly I got there. Doubled up and after twenty minutes we were all hugging and bugg-eyed like never before. Anyway, great festival that I will return to next year.

Sae said:
too bad, my buddies bought tickets for 20 bucks a piece! Yup, there were way too many scalpers, I love it! they got screwed!

Ugh... I hate you. Really... like, die and go to hell kind of hate. ;)

Going from Widespread to Medeski Martin and Wood was absolutely an amazing night.... very very fun times and I don't think I'll hear any complaints about an acid drought for awhile now

Status
Not open for further replies.