Bonarroo...June 13-15, manchester, tn...who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I'm looking at either:
1) Road tripping cross country with whoever wants to join in (from Vegas) in a car or RV, or
2) Flying into a nearby city (anything within 4 hours--Nashville, Birmingham, Atlanta) and renting a car or RV, preferably with others to split the cost.
Maybe I could rent an RV and charge people to crash in it (like $10 - $20 / night depending on how expensive it is and how many people it holds) cause otherwise it can get tricky to split up the RV cost...
~psychoblast~
p.s. Does Bonnaroo have separate late night tickets like High Sierra does?

SOLD OUT!!
I got my tickets just in time. :)
And more confirmed...
The Wailers
Toots & The Maytals
Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons

To anyone out there that has heard that tickets are sold out, don't worry all you have to do is go to ebay and type in Bonnaroo tickets and there are about 50 or so people trying to sell their tickets and at reasonable rates as well. It is phat that Dj spooky is on the bill, I haven't seen him around in a while. I was reading on the disco-productions message board and someone said that Underworld, Dj Irene and the Black eyed peas are also on this bill, but I couldn't find anything that made this persons statement true, if anyone knows of any more electronic music on the bill please tell me about it.

Superfly always waits until the show is sold out to announce who is playing at the "Rave" at night.
Thus, I would strongly recomend you buy tickets and put your party hats on.
Peace,
DREW

I'll be there. I will be driving from Chicago to Columbus, Oh. to meet up with friends, and then off to Bonnaroo!
When the date approaches, we can possibly arrange some kind of meet up.

i'll be there i cant wait for a lovely lovely three days of music and sunshine and good times... if anyone wants to hook up at some point there i'm always up for meeting new people, i'm heading up from atlanta wednesday or thursday to enjoy the long weekend so i'll be stumbling around the general vicinity somewheres with a big happy grin on my face :)

I think that there should be a big bluelight meetup @ this because there will probably be a lot of bluelighters at this event, I can't wait until June.

Driving Down from Chicago

ordered tickets, just have to get a new tent.
preferably one that locks, is there such a thing?

Yeah... It's just going to be one kick ass show after another... I can't wait to see Keller Williams again, Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, and The Wailers.... I have never really had the chance to hear Reggae live, and I bet it would just be so sweet! Me and two friends are taking a car and leaving at midnight on Wed from Milwaukee, WI so we can get there nice-and-early! Damn, I hope that Underworld rumor is true, especially since I din'y have the cash or an ID to see them before when they came by Chi-town.

PsychoBlast: Where have you seen ride lists for the High Sierra show?

Also, I'm down for having a big group meet-up at Bonnaroo, but it'd be pretty tought to organize... but who knows...! I am going to have a huge banner above my tent thats going to say

Wisconsin: Enwall/Churchill/Miller and some other things on it... if ya see it feel free to come up and say hi and we can match on a phattie bowl!:)

I would really like to, I've heard a LOT about it. My friend was selling smoothies there last year. Hehhee.

I'll be there, coming from Columbus, OH with some friends. I'd also be down with some sort of meetup at the event, It'd be cool to meet some other BLers.

I went last year and it was incredible, now I'm dragging along my raver-never-been-camping boyfriend... teehee, I can't wait to see how he holds up.

ouch. sore subject.

still have my 150$ unused ticket from last year. long, sad, story...

Only two months away... and with school and summer work being so hectic in May the time should just fly by! anyone else hear anymore confirmed acts or hear any more rumors...

I'm all ears!

Peace out

FLAMING LIPS! Poly Spree! MMJ, DBT and NEIL!

not official, but interesting...

Friday
Antibalas Afrobeat 12:30-1:30 arena
My Morning Jacket 12:30-1:30 ballroom
Josh Kelly 1:00-2:00 other tent
Rebirth Brass Band 1:00-2:00 tent
Ben Kweller 2:00-3:00 ballroom
Yonder Mountain 2:15-3:15 arena
Jason Mraz 2:30-3:30 tent
Gavin Degraw 3:00-4:00 other tent
Jack Johnson 3:00-4:30 stadium
Tortoise 3:30-5:00 ballroom
Lucinda Williams 4:00-5:30 arena
Joshua Redman 4:00-5:30 tent
Sonic Youth 5:30-7:00 ballroom
Ben Harper 5:30-7:30 stadium
Keller Williams 6:00-7:30 tent
Bela Fleck 6:15-7:45 arena
Kid Koala 7:30-8:30 stadium
Neil Young 8:30-11:30 stadium
Sound Tribe Sector 9 12a-4a ballroom
Funky Meters 12a-4a tent

Saturday
Kaki King 12:30-1:30 ballroom
Robinella CC String 12:30-1:30 arena
Wailers 12:30-2:00 stadium
Jerry Joseph 1:00-2:00 other tent
Liz Phair 1:00-2:00 tent
Trachtenburg Family 2:00-3:00 ballroom
Nickel Creek 2:15-3:15 arena
Vusi Mahlasehla 2:30-3:30 tent
Ekoostik Hookah 3:00-4:00 other tent
Emmylou Harris 3:00-4:30 stadium
Polyphonic Spree 3:30-5:30 ballroom
Cyro Baptista 4:00-5:30 tent
Robert Randolph 4:00-5:30 arena
DJ Disk 4:30-5:30 stadium
Garage A Trois 5:30-7:00 ballroom
Allman Brothers 5:30-7:30 stadium
Kottke & Gordon 6:00-7:30 tent
Roots 6:15-7:45 arena
DJ Z-Trip 7:30-8:30 stadium
Widespread Panic 8:30-11:30 stadium
Medeski, Martin, Wood 12a-4a tent
Flaming Lips 12a-4a ballroom
Particle 4a-6a ballroom

Sunday
Jon Cleary & Abs. Mons. 12:30-1:30
Topaz 12:30-1:30
Warren Haynes 12:30-2:00 stadium
Slip 1:00-2:00 tent
Buddahead 1:00-2:00 other tent
New Deal 2:00-3:00 ballroom
N. Miss. Allstars 2:15-3:15 arena
Drive by Truckers 2:30-3:30 tent
RAQ 3:00-4:00 other tent
Galactic 3:00-4:30 stadium
O.A.R. 3:30-5:00 ballroom
Michael Franti & Spear. 4:00-5:30 tent
G.Love & Spec. Sauce 4:00-5:30 arena
Josh Wink 4:30-5:30 stadium
Toots & Maytals 5:30-7:00 ballroom
James Brown 5:30-7:30 stadium
SuperJam 6:00-7:30 tent
Moe. 6:15-7:45 arena
Mix Master Mike 7:30-8:30 stadium
The Dead 8:30-11:30 stadium

keller keller keller keller Widespread Keller MOE. Keller Michael Franti & Spearhead!!!!

I can't Wait!

Heh heh...Mix Master Mike is opening for the Dead. Never thought I'd see the day.

I'll be there and so will tons of my friends from Rockford. We should definatly try to organize a BL meetup. I love festivals they are so much fun, I'll probably be cooking up grilled cheese sandwhiches so if you are a BLer you'll get a free one for sure. :D

I'd definatly like to match some bowls with fellow BLers. I am so pumped!
I'm gonna put something on my tent so others can identify me, once I figure out what it is I'll let people know.

So nephil...since you're going to be in Tennessee anyway, aren't you going to take an extra week off afterward to come stay for free in excessively boring Raleigh, NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.