Bodybuilding and Insomnia

As a recovering addict the last thing I'd want to put In my body is ghb with hopes of bodybuilding goals as I'd just become a junkie all over again for marginal if any gains. I didn't see any hard numbers for the gh release as what could be significant for normal people is very mild to what we as bodybuilders need (2iu daily of gh is great for normal people, bodybuilding would need to at least double that if not triple or quadruple it)

the only reason I would ever go above 4 iu of hgh is if I was competing- and on an ADVANCED level not some mr. Arizona shit or something

We got people on another forum running 8iu pharma (saizen, nordi, seros) daily for their mutation and are looking incredible. Inhuman results one might say. I wish I had the cash to drop on pharmacy grade hgh.

We got people on another forum running 8iu pharma (saizen, nordi, seros) daily for their mutation and are looking incredible. Inhuman results one might say. I wish I had the cash to drop on pharmacy grade hgh.

There are some running more than that lol. There are guys out there that run as much as they can afford on top of IGF-1 LR3. The fuckers literally mutate with that combination.

GHB for bodybuilding is a crock of shit, nothing more Nubain 2.0.

Bodybuilders from the late 1980's and early 1990's touted Nubain as a cortisol inhibitor that would prevent fat gain, increase fat loss, and increase muscle gains. All it did was create a bunch of fucking junkies and ruin people's lives. GHB is just another fucking bullshit story. You want to increase HGH levels? Either run FDA rHGH or run some legitimate peptides.

GHB is good for sleep and as a much less toxic alcohol alternative that's it. And used too often will make you addicted.

There are some running more than that lol. There are guys out there that run as much as they can afford on top of IGF-1 LR3. The fuckers literally mutate with that combination.

15iu is where the magic happens right my man ;)

GHB: Powerful Growth Hormone Secretagogue
by Ward Dean MD

Growth hormone is one of the many hormones that declines dramatically with age (Fig. 1). Growth hormone has multiple functions in the body, including maintaining lean body mass, mobilizing fat, counteracting insulin, enhancing immunity, lowering blood pressure and improving cholesterol levels, increasing energy, and even improving vision. Many physicians now routinely prescribe growth hormone shots for middle-aged and older men and women for their health-enhancing, anti-aging effects. Bodybuilders and athletes have been taking growth hormone for years as an anabolic and performance-enhancing agent.

A claim about GHB that is frequently made by its supporters (and which is just as roundly denied or ignored by GHB's detractors) is that GHB is a powerful stimulant of growth hormone release by the pituitary.

If GHB could truly increase growth hormone levels, it would lend credence to the claims of many of its supporters that GHB has profound fat-burning and other anti-aging effects. Let's examine the basis for this belief that GHB may increase growth hormone release.

GHB increases Growth Hormone in Humans and Experimental Animals

References:

Bluet-Pajot, Schaub, C., and Nassiet, J. Growth hormone response to hypoglycemia under gamma hydroxybutyrate narco-analgesia in the rat. Neuroendocrinology, 1978, 26: 141-149.
Bluet-Pajot, M.T., Schaub, C., Mounier, F., Segalen, A., Duhault, J., and Kordon, C. Monoaminergic regulation of growth hormone in the rat. J Endocr, 1980, 86: 387-396.
Gerra, G., Marcato, A., Fertonani, A., Avanzini, P., et al. Gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) and neuroendocrine function in humans. Neuroendocrinol Lett, 1994, 16: 1, 55-63.
Oyama, T., and Takiguchi, M. Effects of gamma hydroxybutyrate and surgery on plasma human growth hormone and insulin levels. Agressologie, 1970, 11: 3, 289-298.
Takahara, Jiro, Yunoki, Sho, Yakushiji, Wataru, et al. Stimulatory effects of gamma hydroxybutyric acid on growth hormone and prolactin release in humans. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1977, 44: 1014-1017.

Takahara, Jiro, Yunoki, Sho, Yakushiji, Wataru, Yamauchi, J., Ofuji, N., et al. Effects of gamma hydroxybutyric acid and gamma amino beta hydroxybutyric acid on growth hormone, prolactin, LH, FSH, TSH and cortisol secretion in man. Program of the 59th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, Chicago, IL, 1977, 254.
Takahara, Jiro, Yunoki, Sho, Hosogi, Hidemi, Yakushiji, Wataru, et al. Concomitant increases in serum growth hormone and hypothalamic somatostatin in rats after injection of gamma aminobutyric acid, aminooxyacetic acid, or gamma hydroxybutyric acid. Endocrinology, 1980, 106: 343-347.
Van Cauter, Eve, Plat, Laurence, Scharf, Martin B., Leproult, Rachel, Cespedes, Sonya, L'Hermite-Baleriaux, Mireille, and Copinschi, Georges. Simultaneous stimulation of slow-wave sleep and growth hormone secretion by gamma-hydroxybutyrate in normal young men. J Clin Invest, 1997, 100: 3, 745-753.
Van Cauter, Eve, and Scharf, Martin B. Use of gamma hydroxybutyrate for the stimulation of sleep-related growth hormone secretion. U.S. Patent application 485,059, 7 June 1995, 42 pp.
Yunoki, Sho. Studies of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GAGA) and its metabolite on the control mechanism of secretion of anterior pituitary hormones. Part II. Effects of gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) on secretion of anterior pituitary hormones in human subjects. Okayama Igakkai Zasshi, 1982, 94: 899-913.

They're kinda old studys, more recent research and evaluations would conclude any effects on growth would be minimal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly negated by the increase in prolactin:

Orgasm-induced prolactin secretion: feedback control of sexual drive?
Krüger TH1, Haake P, Hartmann U, Schedlowski M, Exton MS.
Author information
Abstract
Recent studies from our laboratory have investigated the hormonal response to various forms of sexual stimulation, including film, masturbation, and coitus in both men and women. This series of studies clearly demonstrated that plasma prolactin (PRL) concentrations are substantially increased for over 1h following orgasm (masturbation and coitus conditions) in both men and women, but unchanged following sexual arousal without orgasm. Here we discuss evidence suggesting that the PRL response to orgasm may play an important role in the control of acute sexual arousal following orgasm. Supporting this position, chronic elevations of PRL (hyperprolactinemia) produce pronounced reductions in animal sexual activity, and significant reduction of libido and gonadal function in both men and women. These data suggest that PRL may represent a peripheral regulatory factor for reproductive function, and/or a feedback mechanism that signals CNS centres controlling sexual arousal and behaviour. Thus, we propose a theoretical model of the role of PRL as a neuroendocrine reproductive reflex.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11835982

An interesting look at prolactinergic and doperminergic mechanisms post orgasm:

Prolactinergic and dopaminergic mechanisms underlying sexual arousal and orgasm in humans
Krüger TH1, Hartmann U, Schedlowski M.
Author information
Abstract
Dopaminergic mechanisms play a major role in modulating sexual behavior in humans and animals. Animal data demonstrate important interactions between the dopaminergic and prolactinergic system. As recently demonstrated, dopamine agonists have facilitatory properties for penile erection but may also enhance sexual drive and orgasmic quality. In contrast, chronic elevations of prolactin inhibit appetitive as well as consummatory parameters of sexual behavior. Recent human studies show a marked increase in prolactin after orgasm in males and females. Concerning the biological relevance of acute prolactin alterations after orgasm, prolactin might serve as a neuroendocrine reproductive reflex for peripheral reproductive organs. Alternatively, prolactin may feedback to dopaminergic neurons in the central nervous system and thereby modulate sexual drive and satiation. Here, we provide a brief overview of the physiology of dopamine and prolactin in regulating sexual behavior. In addition, recent experimental and clinical evidence for a postulated feedback mechanism for prolactin and its implications for orgasmic disorders are discussed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15889301

With this evidence, I wonder why people (mostly 20 something guys) still hold firm to the belief that masturbation has no adverse effects.

Last edited:
Tren turns me into a robot. All I do is work. Train, eat, sleep. I like it. Though I know the feeling of darker mindset. It gets better with time.

"Trensomnia" (300 mg week) is really terrible I can't even express give it justice. I feel like i've been in a labyrinth maze for the last week. My mind can't get repose. My body is beat up I might need to change programming or cut volume by a third. I haven't been able to catch my breath for seemingly a week since I started legit. It's changed my thought processes during daytime where I can't be jovial and I'm morose and sullen and feeling half presence of mind at best in good day. My pulse rate stays elevated and I'm always feeling 'ready' for action. Some days I feel like my n*ts are backed up and I could finish with any halfway decent bodied woman. But worst of all is definitely lack of restful sleep... have been using a little kpin here and there to get sleep but also I'm paranoid about my liver andd kidneys, so I picked up some shit from gnc called enhanced sleep recovery (guy said refundable if it doesn't work). can't afford bloodwork right now so my mind is playing tricks like any stomach indigestion pain is my liver giving alarm bells. And dull ache residual from amount of physical movement and compound lifts like deadlift is my kidneys...

Overall, much more nervous. Like I say I feel like a lab bull that's been injected with specimen and dark version of old self. La fitness blows so bad... so many fucking imbeciles overcrowding the limited weight area..

I'm desperate for 7 hours of restful sleep a night.

If you can get your hands on it, I would definitely recommend taking some clonidine (100-200mcg) before bed. It should kill some of the adrenergic stimulation from tren.

I would certainly not recommend any of the opiate-based drugs you mentioned before. Melatonin works quite well for some though.

Bear in mind that many drugs that provoke sleep tend to produce a significantly inferior quality of sleep, although the first generation anti-histamine cyproheptadine (as opposed to the more common Benadryl/diphenhydramine) does seem to improve sleep quality via non-anticholinergic mechanisms.

Tren turns me into a robot. All I do is work. Train, eat, sleep. I like it. Though I know the feeling of darker mindset. It gets better with time.

I dislike the initial trensomnia. But like you I quite enjoy the 'robotic', focused, take no shit feeling it gives.

I've been preaching clonidine for almost a year now :p works well for opioid detox (night sweats, insomnia, high blood pressure, anxious... Sound familiar?)

Look up reputable online pharmacies overseas. It'll take a few weeks though as most ship from India and dont require a script. I'd suggest using a prepaid card that can process international transactions to ensure no extra charges are made as some still commit their share of fraud. Mine is a netspend card. I used all day chemist, no narcotic sales, they have AIs serms BP meds thyroid meds etc.

^^^ touching on sources there Serotonin :p they're my go-to choice too though. Haven't had any issues at all, either with them or Aus customs (have successfully ordered caber, exemestane, and another non-AAS related script)

Aus customs (have successfully ordered caber, exemestane, and another non-AAS related script)

HOW did you get anything through Oz customs?? You guys and NZ are a nightmare getting things through to.

Not sure how closely I'm treading the lines on any rules here, but at least in Aus you're allowed to import a small amount (like a couple of months worth) of prescription meds for personal use. I dare say there might be some sort of restriction on WHAT prescription meds (like I'm fairly sure benzos are definitely not allowed), but 'mild' stuff like what I grabbed is no issue (aside from it being female scripts LOL).

The packages are labelled correctly (prescription medical supplies for personal use only) addressed to myself. No pseudonym needed. Obviously just don't go ordering a hundred bottles of exemestane at once lol

Ok that makes sense. I think where a lot of people probably go wrong is in budget bulk purchasing LOL.