Bodybuilding and Insomnia

Lol yeah it's a grey area. We have a thread with a direct link to peptides source so I figured mentioning the name of an online pharmacy (not linking) woukd be OK.

And become addicted to benzos and still have poor quality sleep? This is not advisable.
And they taste like shit too. Clonidine is oddly a bit sweet, usually I'll hold a single 0.1mg tablet along with my nightly 10mg of melatonan under my tongue as I get read for bed. Clonidine is lovely. It needs to become a more mainstream ancillary. Even if produced by ugh, the lethal overdose potential is small. I remember reading some young child in aus I believe it was downed most of a bottle of clonidine and was fine.

And they taste like shit too. Clonidine is oddly a bit sweet, usually I'll hold a single 0.1mg tablet along with my nightly 10mg of melatonan under my tongue as I get read for bed. Clonidine is lovely. It needs to become a more mainstream ancillary. Even if produced by ugh, the lethal overdose potential is small. I remember reading some young child in aus I believe it was downed most of a bottle of clonidine and was fine.

It's relatively safe, though considered a bit 'old-fashioned' by doctors these days, though I've never met one who even considered an off-label use for sleep enhancement (though my ex - a doctor - happily popped my clonidine whenever insomnia beckoned!)

I have ambien for bad days. For all other days, I recommend a combo of chamomile and melatonin. Sex helps too. Seriously.

2 mg of xanaxs under the tounge every night

Terrible advice. Do no follow this. Avoid repeated benzo use at all costs. Also 2mg of Xanax is pretty damn hefty for anyone with no tolerance. Personally, 0.5mg is enough for a deep "sleep", and anything above that will have me struggling to remain awake if it's already later in the arvo. For me, I'd consider anything above 1mg to be true sedative territory, likely knocking me out pretty quickly.

For me it's extremely sedating. I would NOT operate a vehicle or machinery until you know how it affects you. It's half life is relatively short if memory serves right as I never wake up with that hungover feeling from other long acting sedatives. I also don't think it interrupts sleep cycle as badly as narcotics either. I always wake up rested. Just take a single tablet before bed and see how it hits you. Then go from there. It completely relaxes me in a very nice way. Doesn't feel like a drugged feeling

It depends on your dose, but yes the effects can be strong and will likely make you very tired/drowsy. It's blocking the effect of norepinephine (one of your main alertness hormones) in your brain. As Sero says, just take a single 100mcg tablet before bed for now, and see how it feels. Technically the half-life is about 12 hours, but in reality you'll probably only feel strongly affected for 4-8 hours, so basically when you wake in the morning you should be fine. Unlike almost all other sleep aids, Clonidine actually improves the sleep cycle somewhat, so you shouldn't feel too groggy either.