• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

When you read the archives, you realise how many beautiful people have been here. Like I just read some old threads in the archives about angel dust and all those real fucking hard core posters that were really living hard and for real. Still see one or two names here today from then, BIG LOVE to you guys and girls xxx

Hi Mike

Not sure I ever thanked you for the copy of Taxi Driver. It was brilliant!

I?m doing pretty good at adulting now so I haven?t been on here in a few years (maybe?).

I still remember finding you in a gazebo in the rain on your own, gripping a baggie of bastard powder and being determined to miss Venetian Snares!

I miss mailmonkey, though he probably doesn?t miss that one time testing 6-APB alone when I bombarded him incessantly with messages full of chemically induced statements of love and babble..

Actually, I think Sham may have also been a victim of that..

Ahem, Live and learn.

... Actually, I think Sham may have also been a victim of that..

One is never a victim of "statements of love and babble" whether chemically induced or not. One simply appreciates them for what they are :)<3

And, as I'm posting in the BLers of Bemissedness Thread, I miss a great many but for this post will be missing Zophen/B9. Not only one of the finest BLers I have ever come across but also one half of the immortal double-act that was he and f'n'b. Tis oft said but things really haven't been the same since those two left... so hopefully the snippets I occasionally hear from one source or another that informs me that both are doing well out there in that there "real" :)sus:) world are but pale echoes of the wondrousness both find themselves surrounded by these days <3

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ Ordinary Mind, someone mentioned in another thread here in EADD that its been six months since his last post. i wonder were he is a lot - OM mate if you're out there, itd be real sweet of you to come back and hang for a bit ya kno? aha

*also waves at dan* :)<3

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ Ordinary Mind, someone mentioned in another thread here in EADD that its been six months since his last post. i wonder were he is a lot - OM mate if you're out there, itd be real sweet of you to come back and hang for a bit ya kno? aha

Seconded. Obviously there's always the hope that he (and other members who just disappear) are simply too busy having far too much fun out there in that there "real life" thingy that they just don't have time to post here anymore... but - in possibly rather poor form - there's also always the hope that there are enough slack days to at least pop in once in a while.

I miss Sepher. A lot. He would have been so disgusted at the oozing, catapulting and lurching to the right that is taking place globally. But after we had thoroughly depressed each other talking politics we always had a laugh. If I could call him now I would say, "let's just skip depressing each other and say 'it sucks' and get on to the laughing part. What have the squirrels been up to?"