• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

I miss FnB alot. Such a clever guy and witty as hell. I'd love it if he came back.

I miss Felix too. Pretty much for the same reasons as above.

Every time he reappeared, Sammy G would be there with the Farmers Weekly JPG. So silly, so predictable, but that's what made it so funny.

I think that at least some of the time Sammy G was sending himself up, especially RE the racist accusations for which i never saw any evidence. iirc he posted a pic of himself with a Hitler 'tache, and he definitely posted some beast of a car, complete with Nazi regalia, which was apparently owned by someone in high command of the Nazis during WWII, and claimed that that was his favourite car, flags and all. To me, it was obvious that he was joking, and making a joke at his own expense.

He did have a mischevious side, enjoying winding up Bodda etc. But Bodda was more that capable of handling it. It feels wrong openly talking about people when they are unable to reply or comment, so I'll stop there. :eek:

Yeah, of course he wasn't serious. I always took "Sammy G" to be a bit of a caricature of C's actual personality. I think it was, as you say, his mischievous side coming out to play. Definitely one of EADD's most entertaining posters IMO. Shame he's no longer welcome.

anyone remember Brownz?

the flute boy? flutecore etc etc

;-)

#neverforget

edit - I believe that was Evad's old youtube page. You can find another video on there where they hired a stripper to come dance for them at a GABBA houseparty that had gone well into the next day :D

God I miss that fucker.

Last edited:
#neverforget

edit - I believe that was Evad's old youtube page. You can find another video on there where they hired a stripper to come dance for them at a GABBA houseparty that had gone well into the next day :D

God I miss that fucker.

Brilliant...

Who did the "2c-b.arn" video?? Think that had Elf Step too it aswell....

EDIT- found it

Well i miss Squidinsunglasses. Nice to see her pop back in. Shame it is not going to be a regular thing as she brought a lot of razer sharp wit and intelligence to the forum.

Oh and good to see Big G post again. People coming out of the woodwork.

Does anyone remember someone called astro from aomewhere along the borthern trainline from london ?

Red arrow?

Medi57?

Just curious as they used to be around many years ago.

No real need for anyone to miss SammyG...I think he's probably posted more since be was permabanned than before. :)

Well i miss Squidinsunglasses. Nice to see her pop back in. Shame it is not going to be a regular thing as she brought a lot of razer sharp wit and intelligence to the forum.

Oh and good to see Big G post again. People coming out of the woodwork.

Meh, you and BigG are in and out of that woodwork like fuckin woodworm ;)

You're in and out of a tramps bumhole like woodworm:)

Does anyone remember someone called astro from aomewhere along the borthern trainline from london ?

Red arrow?

Medi57?

Just curious as they used to be around many years ago.

still lurk occasionally, thanks for remembering ;)
dont really have a whole lot to contribute these days as living a pretty boring life & am dont have as much access to BL as in the past!!

i think for a lot of people who were using forums in the late 90s/ early 00s once social media came along that kinda replaced forums to an extent, BL still holds a special place in my virtual heart tho :p

still lurk occasionally, thanks for remembering ;)
dont really have a whole lot to contribute these days as living a pretty boring life & am dont have as much access to BL as in the past!!

i think for a lot of people who were using forums in the late 90s/ early 00s once social media came along that kinda replaced forums to an extent, BL still holds a special place in my virtual heart tho :p

There's a blast from the past!

I was surprised to see your name pop up in the last posted. Nice to see you around, man. I hope everything is well with you :)

Are you still in touch with Zophen and his lady wife? If so, please pass on my regards.

If not Mr.Arrow - lovely to see you, fellow lurker ;) - I am and will, Don :)

Miss you awl you big bunch of loons and I'm sure B9 does also!!

And as far as I know F&B is still alive as is B9 and M'n'M xxxxxx8o

Ditto Sir!!

I require confirmation of address please for Baby's Xmas prezzie (if that's ok? Tel. No. is still the same.)

Love to you all my pesce-iee friend.<3

Fuck.... so many of the BL team still here when I joined... makes me happy.... :D Brimz, Evey, SHM, PTCH, Pagey...:), Marmz, Sadie, BnB (Rest peacefully), Cerez, Mail monkey, Albion, Effie, Urbain, Evad, Spade, Allein, mdb, foolsgold (rip :() missing old pills! Mugz :( Snolly, Ben so fury, MDB and shambles of course!

Where is hexagram? Havn't seen him sice april 2015! :(