Bluelight not showing up in Google results anymore

Like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

BlueLight is like how the internet used to be before it became popular.
Dude. I don't see a FB or Twitter account in my name lasting too long!

But I am looking for somewhere where I can make a difference i.e. dunno how to go about it. Because losing my shit here in CEPS isn't going to change the world let's be honest. I'm reminded of one of your threads sometimes i.e. "nothing matters"? Something like that? Apologies if I've got my wires crossed. I never actually searched for our interaction on that particular topic before posting this.

You're looking for somewhere to make a difference and you live in South Africa?
Your point being?

Fine. I'm open to suggestion. Guide me oh great one! :ROFLMAO:

"Somewhere" not necessarily a geographical location (is what I was referring to).

This keyboard warrior shit is getting old, is tired, and frustrating i.e. just sitting by and watching things happen.

You live in a country that desperately needs volunteers in all sorts of capacities. Don't sit by and watch things happen. If you want to do some good, don't look on the internet. Help your neighbour. That's all I'm saying.

Personally, I say fuck it. There are too many people to save. I have my own problems.

You live in a country that desperately needs volunteers in all sorts of capacities. Don't sit by and watch things happen. If you want to do some good, don't look on the internet. Help your neighbour. That's all I'm saying.
Who said anything about being nice or good or about helping my neighbor? C'mon. You and I have known each other here long enough for you to know me better than that! :ROFLMAO:

I think you have a bigger heart than you realize.
Actually: you're probably right. And it's only coming to the fore now. And which may surprise you to hear (well maybe not given your insight).

That's a very nice thing to say (I think). Thanks.

Problem is: it ebbs and flows i.e. not consistent and I'd agree with you on a personal level. But not when it comes to global politics and the shit that's going on everywhere and what I can HONESTLY see coming and in my lifetime to boot. Not sure what that makes me or says about me to be honest.

Pro spam hunter tip: next time you see one of their shit threads, call them amateurs for selling garbage nobody wants on a site where people slam meth and heroin

Then the next day around 11pm pacific time, you may just get some gems like this:

NdO9Fl1.jpg

Good luck!
I seem to remember that one. Were you not the person that said "finally they're selling something here that people actually want"? :ROFLMAO: