• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Bluelight keeping warm tips.

They're not too smart - Insulate Britain are telling us that because of climate change we're all going to be facing sweltering temperatures so we should all be........... insulating our homes!!? :unsure:
UK isn't going to turn into Saudi Arabia overnight. There'll still be plenty of times people will have to use central heating, and insulation makes that heating more energy efficient as less of it is radiated to the outside.

Take a cold shower
for a person who is saying others give miss information your doing a great job of showing that your to be trusted yourself.

your not a very nice person.

do you stew all day then get on here wishing to take it out on poor druggies that the world has trodden on.

down jackets and pants.

eat lots of fat and protein.

thermal underwear and a beanie.

works for me and ive been sleeping in sub zero temps.

Ye a lot of judgement in this place.

I think its really a knee jerk reaction to there
Own suffering.

Can make it a little hard to see the forest for the
trees sometimes

Insulation protects you form heat and cold just the same.
i was gonna say this. think we notice it less wrt to keeping us cool cos we tend to have windows open much more in heat, which does somewhat undermine the insulation. thermal insulators apply both ways, they will eventually conduct heat from the hot reservoir to the cold reservoir, but slowly.

Those 0 energy homes which don't cost a lot to heat are impossible to live in, in the summer.

Once the heat gets inside you can't get it out unless you use airconditioning which costs more than heating.

Those 0 energy homes which don't cost a lot to heat are impossible to live in, in the summer.

Once the heat gets inside you can't get it out unless you use airconditioning which costs more than heating.
The guy I had staying with me said about this too. His missus has moved into a new build & on those 2-3 hot days when it was in the high 30's he said the yard was horrible and made his son ill.

The guy I had staying with me said about this too. His missus has moved into a new build & on those 2-3 hot days when it was in the high 30's he said the yard was horrible and made his son ill.

38c up gets uncomfortable especially if also high humidity

Below that is balmy

Below 25c is fucking chilly

Hottest I have experienced working outdoors was a month of ambient temps around 42c - that was a fucking nightmare as was working on heavy earthmovers so they were radiating even more heat from the engines and tracks - you could physically burn yourself on your own spanners - was drinking around 12l of water to maintain parity every day

296481146_608796597270784_7659563645116740884_n.jpg

bucket and exca jib prob cost 10x the price of the stove, not to mention crane hire to install it
It is cleverly thought out though because the bucket will retain the heat as well.

I wonder if that was originally some wacky interior designers idea of design, and someone has copied the idea.

It's certainly different. I cant say that I like the style very much, but I would agree that it is quite a clever and functional use of materials, if the bucket and arm happened to be lying around.

Last edited:
....there is such a thing as being too hot - A fucking bucket good on paper not so when installed.

You can use a couch cushion as a blanket, if you're buddy forgets to give you blanket.
This seems to work in extreme conditions, of not having a blanket, while crashing on the couch.
Some have zippers, where you can squeeze inside, and become the cushion.

38c up gets uncomfortable especially if also high humidity

Below that is balmy

Below 25c is fucking chilly

Hottest I have experienced working outdoors was a month of ambient temps around 42c - that was a fucking nightmare as was working on heavy earthmovers so they were radiating even more heat from the engines and tracks - you could physically burn yourself on your own spanners - was drinking around 12l of water to maintain parity every day
42*c 😲😲😲
Were you working in the UAE or India?

bucket and exca jib prob cost 10x the price of the stove, not to mention crane hire to install it
For all ya know they dude used to be a crane operator and he got the bucket for free.

I know one dude who used to do concrete floors and he's got a machine hanging on the ceiling for polishing just poured concrete floors.

A stove like that one doesn't cost a lot 200£ max secondhand.