European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Bluelight keeping warm tips.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Well the cost of gas has gone up again yesterday so now the average family are facing a bill of £3,300 per year. It was bad enough till Russia cut the supply to Germany down to 20% which caused an issue on international market.

We all gotta keep warm this winter, heat water and cook too for the very least thing to survive, we can't afford to put the gas on so what else could we burn it use to keep the cold away?

I'm thinking on burning......

1) That guy on here called @F.U.B.A.R. as his so fat he'll slowly melt and keep going for a while.

2) Get @mal3volent to collect up all the MAGA shit he can grab, burning that gibberish & "Mexican people are all Narcos, rapist psychopath types makes me wanna puke. It's better to burn Trump fans than a rabies infected dog IMHO.

3) Bloody stupid LGBTQI+ propaganda

4) @Nurse Ratched (tossed into the flames right after FUBAR is burning well.

5) Anything that's Anti Gabe the dog.

6) Your local Tory MP 🤗❤️🔥

Let's burn the 'Insulate Britain'/'Extinction Rebellion' lot - according to them we're fucked anyway because it's going to be too hot....
I have just fallen in love.
Sorry @mal3volent but our Appalachian trail wedding is now OFF. I don't want your dungarees dumped in the corner of my room next to my banjo & John Deer signs.

A member of E.R. lives just around the corner, she drives a diesel car that's 15 years old, she's part of CND too, that group have a solid point more people should listen to BUT the way they went in is out of order to say the least about it.

Joking aside it's beyond shocking the way these companies are making cash hand over fist when old people have to pick between heating OR eating FFS
🤬🤬😡😡

When people who are first generation post WW2 and these people are treated worse than feral cats it makes me just a little upset to say the least.

Maybe I'm mad here and alone in my view but old people should be cared for more than a pram-face & those nasty Chav women in the late teens or early 20's.
I'd let those lot go hungry and cold to help the old folks.

Snuggle with Gabe
Another BL person I wanna marry.

Just imagine how fluffy, soft and warm his fur must been. I asked Jessie aka Deathtrips what Gabe was in regards to breed, he was a type known in Canada and Alaska known as an "Eskimo" and the other 50% was a Pomeranian.
He honestly looked like no other doggo I've ever seen & his Bork (bark) was so odd it made him famous & got his ass on Japanese TV 🥰🥰🥰🐕👍

I have just fallen in love.
Sorry @mal3volent but our Appalachian trail wedding is now OFF. I don't want your dungarees dumped in the corner of my room next to my banjo & John Deer signs.

A member of E.R. lives just around the corner, she drives a diesel car that's 15 years old, she's part of CND too, that group have a solid point more people should listen to BUT the way they went in is out of order to say the least about it.

Joking aside it's beyond shocking the way these companies are making cash hand over fist when old people have to pick between heating OR eating FFS
🤬🤬😡😡

When people who are first generation post WW2 and these people are treated worse than feral cats it makes me just a little upset to say the least.

Maybe I'm mad here and alone in my view but old people should be cared for more than a pram-face & those nasty Chav women in the late teens or early 20's.
I'd let those lot go hungry and cold to help the old folks.

Extinction Rebellion is a cool name but yeah I've seen some of their protests and it seems quite silly. Shutting down highways why? To keep working people from getting to work on time...to keep emergency services from getting to sick and dying people?

Shutting down highways why?
they shut down deansgate in manchester, a road right in the city centre. fucking blocked up the entire city and the increase in traffic pressure on other roads, plus increased journey time, massively upped the air pollution in the city and emissions that day. total own goal. can't imagine their other stunts having a different effect.

like i get that climate change is bad but unless you're a CEO of a massive polluting company, all you can do is try not to line the pockets of companies that contribute to it.

Burn everything. That should not only create local heat but also be the start of a greenhouse effect so extreme that nobody needs heating or, indeed, even clothes ever again. Though that would require someone to design some very good digital glasses that can block out the naked image of most people in public :unsure:

@mal3volent
One protest they did which included the idiot act of glued hands on the road an Ambulance wasn't able to get through & the woman died.

Guess it removed her carbon footprint though. These Eco people are like all far-left people are which is Pure Fascist. Go far enough to the left or right you'll meet extremists who don't value human life one bit.

Just burn that gabe dog and anyone linked to it. 💪🏻
Linked to "it" huh!!!???

You got big in Japan? I didn't think so Mr Shipman V2.1
The only thing you'll make the news for is shady gyno check up's on Doris who's 108 years old.

The way things are going you'll be burning your script pad by December just to keep warm while people like me who are on Universal Credit would have starved to death like I'm in some East German Gulag or Siberian Work camp.

These lot are taking the piss IMHO.
People on several phone in shows are calling for a National Strike, right across the board from people who answer 999 calls to shelf stackers at Aldi.

Joking aside Mr Shipman but have you noticed a rise in your bills and cost of weekly shop too?

This is the way. I reckon 12 pallets a week to heat a house

Also, join freecycle groups, get old and unwanted furniture for free and burn that too

If you're in a position to get new carpets, I've found that getting a thick underlay makes a huge difference to the heat retention within a room. There's no other reason that my living room could suddenly have got much warmer last winter.

Last edited:
If you're in a position to get new carpets, I've found that getting a thick underlay makes a huge difference to the hear retention within a room. There's no other reason that my living room could suddenly have got much warmer last winter.
Carpet and underlay has a R rating (how warm it keeps you) so a decent underlay and carpet will definitely help retain heat.

No mate, I don’t look at the price of things. I just chuck ‘em in trolly and double press my power button on my phone, press against the card reader and walk out. 💁🏻‍♂️

In other words I’ve not a scooby doo who this dog is bud!
Running the Asda shop like his Pablo Escobar.

@mal3volent
One protest they did which included the idiot act of glued hands on the road an Ambulance wasn't able to get through & the woman died.

Guess it removed her carbon footprint though. These Eco people are like all far-left people are which is Pure Fascist. Go far enough to the left or right you'll meet extremists who don't value human life one bit.

They're not too smart - Insulate Britain are telling us that because of climate change we're all going to be facing sweltering temperatures so we should all be........... insulating our homes!!? :unsure: