European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Bluelight keeping warm tips.

42*c ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Were you working in the UAE or India?
no, that was the hottest recorded month in my 12+ years here in S.E Asia - middle of a great big field that was turned into moondust from the heat and drought.

Only good thing about that heat was that one could ride along in the truck at 80mph leaving kilometres of a dust trail behine oneself and pretend one was racing the paris dakar

at least you didnt have the humidity to go with it (which I though south east asia would have)

at that temp if you have over 80% humidity your dead in minutes if you go out side.

above human body temp and as the air is saturated you can not sweat.

we get 40+ all the time in australia its totally hell but you learn to deal with it in time.

no, that was the hottest recorded month in my 12+ years here in S.E Asia - middle of a great big field that was turned into moondust from the heat and drought.

Only good thing about that heat was that one could ride along in the truck at 80mph leaving kilometres of a dust trail behine oneself and pretend one was racing the paris dakar
I love the Dakar rally, it's where my obsession for KTM bikes came from.
You a fan of the E Class rally racing? It's all electronic cars.

I'm a lapsed rally fan, will check out that series

Had a few ktms, a 450 and a 350. The 450 is the only bike that I ever truly have sellers remorse for excr - wonderful machine

@Zopiclone bandit

yep most do not understand were this global warming is going.

they think because places like australia can handle 45C that the rest of the world can we are a dry climate so you can still sweat.

if the temp raises too much it will kill most humans that can not afford air conditioning around the equator due to being unable to sweat and cool there body down.

Last edited:
I'm a lapsed rally fan, will check out that series

Had a few ktms, a 450 and a 350. The 450 is the only bike that I ever truly have sellers remorse for excr - wonderful machine
KTM's are such a sexy looking bike, I can fully understand that sellers remorse over letting them go.

Well the cost of gas has gone up again yesterday so now the average family are facing a bill of ยฃ3,300 per year. It was bad enough till Russia cut the supply to Germany down to 20% which caused an issue on international market.

We all gotta keep warm this winter, heat water and cook too for the very least thing to survive, we can't afford to put the gas on so what else could we burn it use to keep the cold away?

I'm thinking on burning......

1) That guy on here called @F.U.B.A.R. as his so fat he'll slowly melt and keep going for a while.

2) Get @mal3volent to collect up all the MAGA shit he can grab, burning that gibberish & "Mexican people are all Narcos, rapist psychopath types makes me wanna puke. It's better to burn Trump fans than a rabies infected dog IMHO.

3) Bloody stupid LGBTQI+ propaganda

4) @Nurse Ratched (tossed into the flames right after FUBAR is burning well.

5) Anything that's Anti Gabe the dog.

6) Your local Tory MP ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sorry to disappoint you, but I wouldn't keep you warm for long mate - I'm a reet skinny cunt...