Bluelight Hall of Saints

David_Cronenberg%28CannesPhotoCall%29-.jpg

David Cronenberg

For inventing too many masterpieces without drugs (as far as I know) and not too many misfires. Possibly the God of the well made weird film......the ones that you can understand.Many people have ripped him off and many have made weirder stuff, but he is the biggest hitter.

Mr Lynch came in second cos though genius, no one can understand his best work.

paulflynn.jpg

Yes it's an MP.

Paul Flynn. Consistently argues against prohibition. Brave man.

And a chemist I believe.

1797834435_42e6213b38.jpg

Brian Cox ^_^

If I were 'omosexual I'd be his bitch =D
Fuckin love the programs he does :)

that song always reminds me of this lad who used to live a few roads away from my gaff (in the same estate)

we were all playing football on the street one day and i remember him singing that song and saying he was getting the album and that d:ream were the best ever (i just googled it and that song was 1994, so it must have been around then that i remember this event.. wow, 16 years, mad..)

anyway, last i heard he was a heroin addict and in jail for holding up the local pharmacy with a syringe :/

he was a wanker anyway tbh

=D haha! I almost forgot he played keyboard for them ^_^

Fuckin hell Red that's mental :\ And quite sad...

yeah tis a bit, i just searched his name on facebook (surprised to find his profile) - he has a pic with his best buddy on there (who was also a smackhead as well) until around a year ago when he threw himself out in front of a train behind his mas gaff... sad story, chap was only young too... heroin eh :/

yeah tis a bit, i just searched his name on facebook (surprised to find his profile) - he has a pic with his best buddy on there (who was also a smackhead as well) until around a year ago when he threw himself out in front of a train behind his mas gaff... sad story, chap was only young too... heroin eh :/

Fuck man... :( That's tragic.. Yea, it's a hell of a drug :|

Jean-Pierre Galland, France's main cannabis activist, who had a trial in the nineties and was sentenced to pay a huge fine or go to prison, for having sent one joint of skunk to each French Parliament Representative (roughly 350 joints) accompanied by a letter asking to depenalize cannabis.

haha what a fucking legend! :D

Picture threads - aaargh - Richard Kemp & Christine Bott ( use google if you need to) would definitely make it in mine - Jack Kerouac although I think some of his writing is brilliant did nothing much for the psychedelic scene.

Nah he didn't, but in the same vein did HST? They both pissed off around getting wasted and writing about it :)