Bluelight Hall of Saints

muttonchops

Bluelighter
Very much like any other cult / faith / religion etc I think bluelight should have a set of saints whom we regard to be worthy enough to represent our ideas and values. Just for a bit of fun really, post your nominations for the bluelight hall of saints. Ill kick things off:

Professor-Nutt.jpg

Professor David Nutt for being outspoken on the issue of illegal drugs in the face of adversity. He continues to give common sense commentary and has thrust the debate right into the public eye.

galland.jpg

Jean-Pierre Galland, France's main cannabis activist, who had a trial in the nineties and was sentenced to pay a huge fine or go to prison, for having sent one joint of skunk to each French Parliament Representative (roughly 350 joints) accompanied by a letter asking to depenalize cannabis.

HST

HST.jpg

I also nominate:

KK
_tken%20kesey3.jpg

notable mentions:
-Charles Manson/Terrence McKenna

Marc Emery - AKA - Canada's prince of pot ...

good pic of him ..... lol

prince-of-pot.jpg

Last edited:
I guess that a Saint of bluelight would have to be a person that everyone agrees on and considering what a mixed bunch posts on this website, it would be difficult to reach a consensus

so far, only St. Hofmann fits the bill. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this website that has an unkind word for Albert Hofmann

yeh man st. hofmann all the way!!

proff nutt is good tho sacking him for stating his findings publicly was wrong and i was outside downing street to protest it

my nomination would be Saint Chong

tommy_chong_ColumbiaTriStar.jpg

he's the stoner archetype and he's already been persecuted

Yeah but she looks FINE!.

(i dont particularly like her, just pointing out the complete lack of female saints in this thread)

Predictable, given that KK and HST have already been mentioned but: Tom Wolfe.

wolfe.jpg