bluelight greatest hits (posts/threads)-some favorites

e-rep...I don't think that was I. If you were sparking up some sort of debate then I DEFINITLY would have responded. Especially in my good old days of 'The Feisty Mona'. So I don't think it was I, ALTHOUGH (attempting debate) It is something I could very nearly say.
OH! Also...I love ANYTHING Strawberry writes. I love her. She's a top chick!
And of course the post that got me hooked in the first place (to bluelight AND icq) Pyro's 'Communion With Nature' post, the one about shrooms and Camp Harmony or whatever... goosebumps I tell you...goosebumps.
I post too much.
I also 'aspire' to be a Go-Go Dancer
smile.gif

cheers
mona.

LOL!!! some of these post made me laugh and/or brought back some good memories...but even post taht i have no recollection of ever reading. ha, ha, taht "weird ass feeling" diagnosis. and phreex!! lolololol......
pillcat--i actually forgot to mention but meant to-your coffee table book idea of bluelight!! that was one of my favorite ideas...I think it was in the same thread as edrenalin's bluelight--the movie. great ideas...
my old posts that rendered a favorable reaction were the island of drugs--without laws and all the drugs you can desire-the island of plur...and i alwasy liked teh E tours around the world although nobody cared for taht one-still, i like that one.
the only time i ever got a laugh (sorry but some of us aren't as funny as e-rep or skydancer, we can't all be comedians....you guys defiantely have my vote as funniest bluelighters) was a response to jono's what would you name your E and i came up with the perverted beans line--there were ass, breasts, penises, sperm all of which you can bite, eat, suck on, munch, swallow mixing and matching the pill with the appropritae verbs--not to mention all the adjectives you can use as well....

well, let-me-see-here-now, i havn't benn here too long but i think the most amuzing thing i've see so far was in the fave breakfast cereal thread. you know when miss apple and pizzaguy got in fight or 'disagreement' or what ever. that made me laugh. and i like to laugh. i know i'm a newbie and everything but just gimme some time and i'll feel like a little brother or smoething.love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K

hee hee... i remember the binky thing...that was some of the funniest shit that i've ever read...holy crap...that was absolutely brilliant...
peace!
smile.gif

------------------
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

I would like to nominate the "Binky" thread to be included in Pillcat's coffee table book.
I'm also casting a vote to have a special guest apperance by Sasha!
------------------
PLUR always,
TABOOMA :p
"Private opinion creates public opinion ... . That is why private opinion, and private behavior, and private conversation are so terrifyingly important." -- British poet Jan Struther (1901-53)

We talking about binky's, the sign of infantile stupidity ??
wink.gif

I'm kinda partial to the bluelight xanax awards, although I'd like to see the bluelight lithium, haldol, or thorazine awards too.
------------------
Brock
"My reality check bounced."

Dr. Tom was definitely a trip. Sometimes he would just go off on these twisted tangents ya' know? He would start writing a post about pre-loading and then begin sharing with us his insights gained while tripping on an injection of DXM. Or was that DMT? He was too much.
I enjoyed reading the first roll thread on the original software back in March or April.
Hmmm... maybe it was May? Whenever this board was originally installed.
smile.gif

im surprised no on mentioned this thred...HamiR!!! this was one of the first things i read on this board and it was awesome. HamiR is awesome. im still planning on naming my first party I Kiss You!!!
alright, thats my 2c.
------------------
Open your eyes
See all the love in me
I got enough for ever.
Don't be afraid
Take all you need from me
And we'll be strong together.
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

yay! what memories... maybe I've just done to many drugs or something, but I didn't remember any of this until ya'll mentioned it... and yah!... we neeeeed Sasha back!!... anyhow, my nomination goes to the "Binky Brawl of 99" there was just nothing like that one... and for runner up... the Coffee Table book... that was a good idea too... now IF I could only think of something clever enough to say to get me one of them Thorzine Nominations... how bout I just saya pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :p... happy new year everyone