Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bluelight FAQ - please read and contribute

*thinks Liquidocean has too much free time on his hands*
[This message has been edited by dakeva (edited 24 May 2000).]

Dakeva, it only took me 10 minutes to throw this together
smile.gif
Johnboy, good idea, thanks for all your contributions. You def. understand.
MiNiMoWs, would you sit upon my throne?
smile.gif

Thinking about listing ways of ingesting MDMA, i.e. swallowing whole, chewing, parachuting, snorting, plugging, sublingual.
Anybody have good links for neurotransmitters and their functions?
[This message has been edited by liquidocean (edited 24 May 2000).]

lickyo: throne?
you said at the very beginning of this 'no joking around' or maybe you weren't joking, huh?
ah-HA!!!!

LO: i did a full thing on ways of ingesting for Moppy's FAQ, you guys need to sort out whats happening with that because i'd be happy to contribute it to this but i dont want to step on any toes...

neuro toxic?
Brain damage, temporary or permanent?
Which one matters? Perm damage of any cns tissue would show long term as well as short term difinative changes on pet scans, or newer tech active brain scans. Do any of these studies show definatively that any other the recreationally used amphetamines in reasonable dosages,cause permanent impairment of cognitive or cns function?
NO!
Is Alexander Shulgin , the renowned drug expert, chemist and author damaged by using Mda and a few hundred other compounds used every week for the last 40 years?
NO!
Does everyone think Mda or it's chemical cousins are evil, brain damaging or worse?
YES
Does this mean that propoganda always wins out with the masses over truth and science?
YES
Why? Because 90% of the public are essentially un educated beyond an eight grade edu....
STOP the lies.... stop parroting the NIDA or FDA views.... get informed, just don't expect the non drug abusing experts to promote something immoral, illegal or politically in correct during these times that make the witch hunts look reasonable!
(D)eath before (T)yranny

before anyone says yes remember that this is the guy behind "nifty wicked"
no offence mate but personally i wouldnt want you taking this as well. a lot of people are putting a lot of work into this and they are doing for the greater good of the bluelight community, not for you...

people, you forgot about flipping MDMA + N2O ! How could you? Someone please add to the chemistry terms, how does mdma work, neurotoxicity, neurotransmitters sections.
------------
much thanks, johnboy, for all your contributions, and for jumping in on this with me and seeing the value in having something like this.
when i get my butt in gear, i'm going to make another wave of changes, then toss it to Jase and let him use it or not
once again, i do not claim to be a medical expert, so anyone please feel free to dispute the points i have brought up with some counterpoints and evidence.
-----------
"STOP the lies.... stop parroting the NIDA or FDA views...." - Dr. Tom
dr. tom, what's with the crusading tone of yours? what are you trying to imply here? I have brought neurotoxicity up in a harm reductive context, not exactly parroting the NIDA or FDA views, if you'll recall, they support abstainance and prohibition.
before you label me as a propogandist, kick down some information, not these half-baked rants/. for a doctor you seem to be quite a quack.
are you claiming MDMA and MDA have no neurotoxic effects at any dosage? no synaptic damage?

hey doctor tom
me and everybody else would love to hear your responses to all this... less ranting more dialogue

All I can say is WOW! You have answered alot of questions for me. You did a great job on this peice of work. My hat is off to you.
smile.gif
I still have quite a few questions about acid. But never the less Great Job.
Tootles ~M~
------------------

Total thumbs up on the work here- go you (all)!
Once this gets completed, anyone have any thoughts of having it automaticly attatched the the email that gets sent to new users when they get their password sent to them? Might save some bandwidth for BL: any references to it would mean less DLing from BL as it would already be on our hard drives. (and the paranoid types could always delete it.)
-hatboi
d=)

rhis shouldnt fall to the scond page... can people make an effort to keep this thing bumped... or how about actualy making a contribution to it?

i agree this should be kept perma-bumped. and i am also going to add something too. there hasn't been anything yet on preloading so i thought i would remedy that. go to this site http://p-raves.tbp.mb.ca/art/scroumf-e.htm as it is seriously the *best* site i have found on this topic
------------------
~*day_for_night*~
"Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat."
just kidding!!! PLURR
[This message has been edited by day_for_night (edited 17 June 2000).]

thanks jb
you don't have to make stuff up, just research it and paste it, erowid and lycaeum have a ton of reading material
yes, please contribute, i started the energy but we all need to pitch in to keep it going, growing and evolving
this is our faq, people will read it and pick up new things, it may mean the difference between a good night and a catastrophic one, life and death....
ok, back to partying
smile.gif

Props to you my friend...nice work. My only comment you forgot MA (Massachusetts) and RI (Rhode Island) my party cities.
Thanks and much love!!

Just a couple of things. Both a bit trivial sorry for that
smile.gif

I read somewhere that E + Ketamine is called 'kittyflipping'
Also Rolling - to be feeling the effects of ecstasy, sometimes in rolling waves
-
this is also be due to the eyes rolling back effect that is experianced
Also in the same section (raving terms) there could be an entry for 'scattered' - ie the feeling you get after a comedown.. you are ok but everything is a bit 'scattered' refering to general tiredness, a bit of memory loss and general dislocation.
"I'd love to come around and help with your univeristy assignment but I'm a bit scattered at the moment"
Cheers,
Soma.