Bluelight Community Survey - We need your help!

from what I understand is "branding" has to do with commerce and possible .... am i wrong?
oh shit i was spsed to serd this hours.
my bad here balls in your pocket
haha

from what I understand is "branding" has to do with commerce and possible profit? .... am i wrong?

from what I understand is "branding" has to do with commerce and possible profit? .... am i wrong?

But our commerce is in reducing drug harm.. or wellness promotion and research.

Last edited:

Congratulations, you've just completed the Bluelight Re-Brand Survey!​

Thank you - we really appreciate you taking the time. We will provide regular community updates on the branding process and the digital upgrade.

Hi!
So, what is branding?
It happening whether organisations are conscious of it, or not.
It’s the meaning of an organisation, it’s the feeling when you see their logo or hear about them, it’s your reaction to them.

How do people respond when they hear ‘Bluelight’? Do they recognise us? Most general population won’t. Not like global brands like Nike or Coke. But Bluelight has some recognition among people familiar with psychonaut and drug nerd history. Unfortunately we won’t grow and attract young people with only this!

So to answer your question, branding is not just about for profit companies or just about selling stuff. Non profit orgs have brands, too. Charities have brands. Even government departments have brands. Heck, even entire countries develop brands, eg to attract tourism. It’s about communication with your audience and ensuring you have the effect you want on them. For us, that means being appealing so that they join our community, post content, follow our socials, etc.

Hi!
So, what is branding?
It happening whether organisations are conscious of it, or not.
It’s the meaning of an organisation, it’s the feeling when you see their logo or hear about them, it’s your reaction to them.

How do people respond when they hear ‘Bluelight’? Do they recognise us? Most general population won’t. Not like global brands like Nike or Coke. But Bluelight has some recognition among people familiar with psychonaut and drug nerd history. Unfortunately we won’t grow and attract young people with only this!

So to answer your question, branding is not just about for profit companies or just about selling stuff. Non profit orgs have brands, too. Charities have brands. Even government departments have brands. Heck, even entire countries develop brands, eg to attract tourism. It’s about communication with your audience and ensuring you have the effect you want on them. For us, that means being appealing so that they join our community, post content, follow our socials, etc.

Much appreciate the response; very appropriate and to the point.
Best wishes to you and yours

I got through 90% and then my phone screen timed out and it reset. 😑

It will be interesting to see how a rebrand may help with what appears to be a search engine censorship problem in large part