Bluelight Community Survey - We need your help!

I'm not a fan of this rebranding to be honest. I like bluelight the way it is. It feels like home and if it were changed then It'd change the whole atmosphere of the site and could possibly change the content and add unwanted users and remove wanted users.
Just my 2 pence.

Can I see the survey please, even if by PM?

IMO bluelight absolutely can not get back on the front page of google, because this website is now dirty, what would probably be considered black, or maybe grey. Search engines are borked, and everthing is entirely corperate.

I'm interested to see what the attempts are to try and make this website clean. I've suggested a radio show type thing/streaming mixes in the past, that could be fun.

So yeah, I do think search engines are now generally borked, I can't find what I want at all, never mind bluelight. Saw it happen when it did in real time, was even optimistic towards google/etc. Much has been done, it's better than it was.

The way this website gets onto google is by becoming ESG, and at that point, this will not be this website. At all.

Apoloigies for the doom and glow.

Just out of curiosity i googeld Bluelight ...it came up on the first page at the top
Maybe the Galaxy 5 phone hasent caught up with modern times.lol

Can I see the survey please, even if by PM?

IMO bluelight absolutely can not get back on the front page of google, because this website is now dirty, what would probably be considered black, or maybe grey. Search engines are borked, and everthing is entirely corperate.

I'm interested to see what the attempts are to try and make this website clean. I've suggested a radio show type thing/streaming mixes in the past, that could be fun.

So yeah, I do think search engines are now generally borked, I can't find what I want at all, never mind bluelight. Saw it happen when it did in real time, was even optimistic towards google/etc. Much has been done, it's better than it was.

The way this website gets onto google is by becoming ESG, and at that point, this will not be this website. At all.

Apoloigies for the doom and glow.
Thanks a lot! I will PM you soon.

We have some ideas about how to increase our google presence. We have an issue with content but also with format, as forums are devalued these days in searches. Having a website build where the forum is one part of the website is one option. Needs to be more mobile friendly too.

We won’t make the site corporate as clearly that would go against who we are.

It will be an experiment for sure in terms of how to get more visibility to people. Can’t only look to google. That’s where the podcast initiative as well as the social media channels come in.

Just out of curiosity i googeld Bluelight ...it came up on the first page at the top
Maybe the Galaxy 5 phone hasent caught up with modern times.lol
If you search for Bluelight, we are there.

What has changed is if you search for drug terms without the term Bluelight, we aren’t there, and that’s how we used to get most of our visibility to new people.

@blueberries glad to hear your voice <3

What's good is you can help define our community.

So please consider throwing more than your 2 pence down :)
If in the next two years if I'm not off heroin and synthing my own compounds, I'll dump the top tier ones here first.
Anyone can do what they wish with them but for the time being...I kinda want to keep them close.
There's untold wealth there and I don't like the idea of someone else taking one and, using their own resources, making a ton of money from them and first of all not putting a bit back into the community (I was always going to put 10% towards psychedelic research and general psychoactive research) and second of all, not a cent going to myself. I'm still (relatively) young and know that I can do this and I know that some of these compounds will be, well not as amazing as LSD or Aleph but certainly life changing, if not world changing.
I apologise if this is not the free knowledge ideal that's promoted here but these compounds...they're all I have.
They're the only thing going for me in life and while I could spare one or two, I'd rather keep my cards close to my chest (for now!).
Anyway I already have everything set up to start but need 5 grand for a custom synth so a lot can happen in two years and if you haven't seen them by then, you'll definitely see them because I can't, for the benefit of this planet, hold onto them for much longer.
Though I'll keep Substance D for myself!