• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight bed time story!!!

"no im sorry " said MR leary "we only sacrifice virgins and munkE IS ..WELL...A BIT OF A SLUT!!"
" well who's a virgin " said mr leary
"I AM" said pE@K-a-TrOnIc as he bowed his head in shame
"hahahahah ,you remind me of santa claus ,your sack is always full ,and you only come once a year" said munkE.......
"hey fuck this lets have a smoke ,shotgun not packing " said...........

.Jabba The Mull.....and then he siad.."ooh gonichcantee Han Solo...",
"Huh?" say all.
"Ahhh this is what Han Solo was trying to steal from me." Jabba produces a true party bong....A huge Turkish (fucked if I know where they come from!) smoking pot with 30 pipes hanging of the fucker and a massive chamber to stick in an ounce or 10 of very tasty Moroccan hashish....
"awwwwwwwww", exclaim the BL-ers....
"Who shall be the first to partake," smiles Jabba (whose pupils were bigger than any BL-ers had ever seen!)....

A figure, cloaked in black, steps to the fore.
"Greetings, Exalted One. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Party Knight and friend to Captain Solo. I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba, and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful. I seek a smoking of the peace pipe with Your Greatness to bargain over Solo's tic debt. With your wisdom, I'm sure that we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift:... "
[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 24 August 2000).]

A Fab-Abs kit.....With this amazing breakthrough in exercise equipment you can Tone and Work you entire body in just three Minutes. Yes, thats right ladies and gentlemen, three minutes...never again will you have to move off your fat ass. The fab-Abs kit does all the work for you while you sit there feeding your face. and if you take this gift now ill throw in a set of steak knives. So jabba ....
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

...produces a mic out of thin air and speaks fluently into it "Yo, bumrush the show! Stop forcing this consumerist crap down our throat and go back the Bert Newton show" and with this he starts busting out some interplanetary beatbox!
Everyone gets into it and starts sucking down on the Turkish Bong. Just as everyone starts getting nice and green, MikeySammy starts yelling and screaming claiming he had some secret that he had to let out.. some phenomonal, sacred secret..some secret tapes...

....only just before he told everyone, morpheusdaq hands him a mobile- "here, leave a voice message for the corinthian, tell him to get his ass down to the party" knowing full well that mikey was trippin hard.. he then proceeded to talk pure shit into the corinthian's mobile voicemailbox.. and continued to do so for quite some time... whilst smoking on the party-bong... and dreaming about earthcore... as per usual..
"EARTHCORE??!" starts Kezza, "Did someone say EARTHCORE??!"

Pretty soon the corinthians mailbox had managed to synthesise itself into some kind of living, breathing, trippin,acidic organism,
MikeySammy had been tripping balls so hard that while he was speaking shit to the mailbox,the lysergic acid had been flowing out of his mouth, into the phone cross the digital fields and into the voicebox where it had intertwined with it and managed to discover some way of forcing the voicebox to injest it, once this was done, the process had began,
Mikey could hear breathing coming from the other end of the phone,
"whaaa doodes, yo doodes, this phones like talking to me and stuf"
"whoooooashhbbaaaaaaa,mukilaaaaassheeeeetttipathhhhh" screamed jaba, literally meaning, "phone? sex? i want phone sex!, ever since that bitch jabamahashi died its just been me and my dirty ass imagination"
Mikey through him the phone not wanting to anger the primal raging of the giant fatman on heat,
"oooooooooo, shewabangbing bong tootoooo" exclaimed jaba to the lysergic voice box
"yo bitch shut da fuk up, i aint no, big mama sex slave, willing to come tickle your fancy, not all 60000 pounds of it, n you better recognise,
with that the voice box swam out of the phone pulling a phat glock on jaba
"yo you n yo mama better watch yourselfs fool, or im about to unload a couple a pounds o intergalactic ewok ooze in your face!. yeah you heard me boi, this shit comes from endor, straight up fool, theres about a thousand o them little furry beasts in this hear barrel, and do you want to know what ewok ooze will do to sucha pretty face as yours.........

...and then a tiny squeaky, voice was heard saying..."Do you know who u r talkin' to? Don't fuck with the ewokkkkkkkksssssss!!! Mwaahhahhahahahahhahahahaha.....
And out jumped an ewok from Jabba's ear all furry and all smiling...Cos he a whopping huge chuppa (a Tattoine chuppa!!)..It was Trip-e-wok...Da drug-fucked boiiiiiii from Endor..
"Mmmmmm, Tattoine chuppa choc full o' goodies..." little Trip-e-wok said as he plugged the the chuppa!
"Mmmmm much joy and happiness where chuppa be!"...
Ahhhh, Tattoine chuppas are legenedary in the outer limits...Choc full of BL-er goodness...MDMA, LSD, GHB......and vitamin c....
Jabba turns around and opens a box he has beside him...."Aaaachuckka cooombeee ntaka Tattoine-chuppa?"
"Huh?"...
And then the BL crew all reach for a chuppa as Jabba the DropPunt offers them...
The first to taste them is...

Miss Traci Lords. A onetime Penthouse "Pet," Lords told the producers
that she was 18 when she was starred in her first X-rated film in 1983; in truth, she would not reach
the age of consent for another three years. At that point, Lords had already appeared in nearly 80
hard-breathing movie vehicles -- which, when her underage status became public knowledge, were
immediately rendered illegal and removed post-haste from virtually every video rental shelf in the
country.
She also enjoys long walks on the beach, romantic candlelit dinners and men with a sense of humour and who make her laugh.
After tasting the chupa chup miss lords suddenly began to
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 25 August 2000).]

.. use her brain in conJUNCtion with her poosey, rather than just allowing it have a mind of its own.
"Now, what was the initial aim of this here overflowing with fictional characters adventure?Hmmm"
While pondering her cause for quite sometime, Ms Lords was almost at a loss, it seems the original idea behind this neverending story had been buried under the piles of acid and pills consumed by every imaginable fairytale/movie character that ever existed (or not).
"Me me me!!" Cried A.D.A.M."I need a good root! We were supposed to be finding me a potential shag, then something happened and I got yelled at and had to take my hands out of Snow White's pants and she got away before I could do any real damage. Fark man! I was nearly there - you guys ruined it. You betta fix something up Traci, or your ass is mine"
At that exact moment, a bright blue lightbulb materialised above Ms Lords' head, everyone gathered round and listened to her idea (of course they all knew she was about to spout a fantastic idea of SOME sort - light bulbs are synonymous with ideas you know..).. but a BLUE lightbulb.. now what praytell, would this glowing fountain of light behold for A.D.A.M and his Krew?
"Well you know how close we all are guys.. we're like a real tight knit community. It'd be safe to say that we're all comfortable with each other, and damn, I would even say I find some of you pretty darn attractive. So why don't we get ALL of our fuck buddies here together and then go back to mine for some group sex? Perfect way to end such a hardcore (scuse the pun) weekend.. what do you say?"

........but i dont have a fuck buddy
frown.gif
(says anonymous bluelighter #1)

(thanks horsey
smile.gif
)
"well mikeySammy id offer but after our exploits lasttime i just dont think id be comfortable letting you get that close to me"
said A.D.A.M , "but i bags snow white!"
"all agreed on a bluelighter group orgy say i" said the moderators in unisen
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII came shouts from around the board
"all opposed?"
"me"
"who said that?"
"it was him" said Hamlet pointing towards A.D.A.M but we all know it was the piglet coz everyone knows that hamlet is....

Only dreaming......And with that ADAM snuggles against the soft pillow, sighs softly and....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
From where cometh the bass?....

figment of his increadably drug inflicted mind or net A.D.A.M. peared over the horizon at the forrest surrounding him and saw to his disbeleif and joy.. the largest silver and red dragon he had ever seen ... stomping his enormous feet and slashing his tail through the air creating the most mind rippingly acid tweek that A.D.A.M.s mind could endure... but this was a small problem as the ground litteraly jumped with the funky assed bassling that this dragon was pumping outta hid leggs.. jumpng so much that no one withing eteniys radius could help but dance.. if they tried otherwise awl nature seemed to scream from withing theyre heads to up and boogie... so he did... first he needed to make a pit stop a the forrest resident shamans hut... as he doofed his way through the curtains the bearded shaman was in mid revierie as he dances around his mortars and pestles like they were hs childern and he was teaching them how to partay... of course these were no ordinary mortars.. nor regular pestles... indeed they also danced with the dragons acieeed beatz... as A.D.A.M. finnished his 360 spin in the break he turned to the shaman who was already handing him a pipe of DMT and a six pack of ayahuasca fer the road.... "no quick b4 he drops the beat again" this brew is my own mix of orallt active DMT and a potent batch of nitshade seeds... i advise you to drink one every 6 hours and no less... and fer now you need to smoke this..... " as A.D.A.M. had just finished punching the pipe .. the dragon broke the calm with a massive drop of the most savagae break beat and a line of acid tek usually reserved for gods.. BOOM!
twEEEIIIk!!!!and his mind was soon a thing of the past .. as his legs took his body to places and forms that were previously unknown... his mind was beyond such things... it was in the realm of the multiverse... and no the vocal sence either...
------------------
fear and loathing on the dragons tail =^_^=
[This message has been edited by ghost-2501 (edited 31 August 2000).]

all that existed now was sound. a complete, and perfect melding of the sound of everything.

... and then got up.. his friend passed him a bottle of bourbon, a 2 litre coke, a pack of cigareetes and a couple of spliffs...
and everything was sweeet. the world looked like a whole lot of psychedelic purple spots. and he was so scattered as fuck, that nothing seemed to make sense.
so munke said to him:
nine out of every ten munke's reccomend cocpops. thank you.. me and M.S. are pissed on bourbon.. so we will make our scatter-drunk exit now...

fuck that lets stick around and speak some shit,
2X bottles of bourban - $60
2X bottle of coke - $4
ciggies - $15
mikeysammy, munkE Mc, Haste, MorpheusDaq and Eagle Eyes pissed as farts talking shit - Priceless
man stop sniffing crack, pass me that lighter so i can light the fucking flame, drugs what where ,when, ganesha, jungle biz, fuck yeah man that rawked.
the boyz were getting well and toasted, mikeyS was hanging for a doof, but munke juistt wanted to fgi\\\unish writing the goddanmn post, pioty he was 0pissed as afart!
------------------
a wom-bat you say? PFFT! well then where are its wings?

so mikeyS was stumbling around opissed ass a fartt.. he coulldnt eveen typpe ppoperlee sooo he left it ast that. he could harfly talkk he was drinkin so many bourbon and coke's after losing his job. he was drowning his sssorrowws.. forgetin the fact that if youir far away by a mil,e take a look at mikey and smile. i dontmake sense peeps.. im sorrty.. im sooo pissed im talkin shiiiit. i hate the olympics... waste of money,. vgive me money yous sepnd on loolym[ics. i need it more. someone help me.
so eagleyes goes "ill have to explain, im not normaly this stuipid, look i went to scchool!"
so anyway, please forget what i just said... im soo pissed as a fucker on bourbom, that this message wont make sense..
so anyway.. whiltst munke buys 10 caps of pure mdma and kezza gets a fuckload of hofffmansnss.. and mikey brings mikey junoirrrr.. we're here a nd we're defininitley llookin forawrd toearrthcore.
(please excuse me, im so pissed.. i know i dont make sensse but come onn, give us a chance here.)_
[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 17 September 2000).]