• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight bed time story!!!

a monkey with three legs swinging off a tree... the monkey sees something, squeals, and runs away into the night..
looking around you see what he was looking at... 'Lebo SAM' UHOH!..
you still owe him from that hit from last week.. he puts his hand inside his jacket ready to pull out a piece but instead he removes a big baggie full of pink ladies..
*dro0Lz*
you take your hand out of your girlfriends pants, wiping it on your car seat and remove a mortien can full of compressed nitrous.. you spray it in his face and he passes out laughing his ass off.. grabbing the pink ladies you skuttle off to @mosphere at the cAge to catch replicah's set in the morning before the sun comes up and you turn back into a vampire..
ahhhhh.. *pink ladiessss******

Meanwhile, A.D.A.M. hears a strange sound... he's not sure if it's a hallucination, but he suddenly feel so uplifted. DOOF DOOF "wait... I know what that sound is... it's TRANCE" he thinks to himself. Around the corner, a HUGE Mitsi warrior rides from the bushes. An Glowing Mitsi symbol on the front and dodgy 80's trackiedaks he surveys the scene with massively dilated pupils. He is peaking from too much hoffman and turbo, and sitting upon a shining silver talking horse (with keyscratches down each side due to jilted macho crabmen).
"What is this I see before me?" asks Mr. Horse.
"I don't know, Horsey, but they look pretty farken RIPPED!", bellows the Mitsi warrior. He reaches into his bumbag and withdraws a large mystical blinky red ball grenade. Suddenly, from out of now where a small pig runs into the midst of the group of people, and snuffles directly for the big bag of pink ladies!
"OH NO!", screams SnowWhite "My Prince Hamlet in disguise as a pig... and the greedy devil has eaten most of the Pink Ladies!!!"
"HALT!" shouts the Mitsi Warrior, as he thumbs the switch on his red blinky orb and holds it directly in front of the sweaty, half closed lids of the Pigs eyes. Entranced by the blinking red light, the MAD closed eye visuals and the sounds of Generator pumping from Mr Horse's saddleside subwoofers, he drops the remaining pink ladies and sits on his haunches with a THUMP.
SnowWhite snatches them up with a triumphant gasp, looking at the Misti warrior with awe, as A.D.A.M. falls over backward, peaking with an orgamic sigh.
"Oh for fucks sake, Piggy, NOT AGAIN!" says the Horse, to which the Peaking Piglet replied...

its that fucker lebo sam .....
"your mum is your dad and your dad is your mum " said lebo sam
"ohhhh,bring it on punk ,ill kick your ass" said A.D.A.M .....lebo sam began to glow and then started to transform in a huge ball of energy, HE HAD BECOME LEB-O-TRON ,the most feared cyborg homeboy in the galaxy....."i knew we would meet again leb-o-tron" said A.D.A.M as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a rolled $50 note and pointed it to the sky and said "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE" lightning struck the note and began to transform A.D.A.M into........

OPTIMUS PRIME, the most feared autobot this side of cybertron. Sadly OPTIMUS was old and past his PRIME so he had resorted to gobbling vast amounts of energy pills to be able to keep on.....

sending signals to the most feared of all Autobots.Jetfire and Grimlock!
By now Leb-o-tron was charged and ready to get it on with Optimus ADAM.With limited amounts of power pills,he downed the rest,all at once!Snow White rode Horsey,hum? while they grabed the piggy,OptiADAM tranceformed into his truck and they hope on and started driving away from Leb-o-tron,hopeing Leb wont keep up with him till help came along!
While driving trough the streets of the city,Snow White was getting worried about ADAMs power.So Horsey came to the rescue.After kicking little piggy for any other drugs stashed on him,he had a substancial amounts up drugs along with his own,to get ADAM back to full peaked out potential.
Just as they made some ground on Leb-o-tron,they pulled over and OptiADAM tranceformed back to Optimus Prime.The Horsesta filled his mouth with an assortment of drugs from G and Coke to ck's CU's and a fuck load of meth!
The Piggy and Snow white where rolling him a king kahuna scooby to suck on once it all kicked in!
Suddenly they could hear and feal large foot steps! "shit its Leb-o-tron" wimpered piggy,hideing behind Snow white!But as they all looked at the shadow coming forwared,it wasnt Leb,it was Grimlock the King of all Dinobots!With a case full of energon cubes for optimus to charge up on.But OptiADAM was already back to flying mode!"Hum...Me Grimlock think OptiADAM is fuckT"grouls Grimie looking up in the sky for jetfire.
As Grimlock took watch for Leb-o-tron,Horsey SnowWhite and Piggy where geting bored and almost all out of drugs!"How about them energon cubes there" says Snow White in her,im to fuck to talk but still want more drugs voice. "Fuck'N wicked idea Snowy"Giggles Horsey,as he dips his face into one of them glowing big cubes!
2 seconds later the Horse man is saying "wow,wow,WOW.ohh wow man thi thi this stuff stuff,man.wow.its its its,oh wow here i go"

...And as Horsey catapults into drug-bliss, his mind is racing, his hands sweating, his horse-hood (he he) stands to attention and screams out to him....."Use me, Use me , Uuuuuuuuuse meeeeee!!!!!!"
Was he tripping? Did Mr Pecker just say that to him? "Oh well", he thinks...."where's Snow White?"
...Where is Snow White indeed?
ADAM turns around to see her skipping through the grass with her Sony MD she's totally ingrossed in her peak and her MUZAK!! PsyTrance pumping out off her ear-phones, blissful tunes, orgasmic highs, pumpin' bass...
"Shiiiiiiiit....What's that?", says ADAM pointing to the valley ahead....

ITS THE BIGGEST FUCKIN FREE NEW YEARS EVE BUSH DOOF OF ALL FUCKEN TIIIIME!!
ADAM stares in awe over the landscape. He creams his pants.
500,000 party-people of all walks of life are going ABSO_FUCKIN_LOOTELY MENTAL to the BIGGEST PHATTEST PHUCKEN HARDEST trance music any of them have ever heard. There's a hundred majorly huge multicoloured lazers scannin over the crowd, there are five speaker stacks a mile high, throbbing out the tunes, the lighting system has been rigged up above the entire valley, the DJ booth is a hovering spacecraft with a cyborg with 6 arms who's set up his entire intergalactic studio that includes 6 decks, and the bass pumpin out is so PHAT that its making 10 metre waves in the nearby lake, and even the wildlife are going mental on the branches of the trees which are shaking so hard the roots are starting to show. Everyone is cutting sick, including the entire Australian BlueLight crew, there's a group of 40 breakdancers up the front spinning on their heads, there are girls running around throwing out to the crowd every pill you could think of, more Hoffman2000's and Sunflowers than there are trees, so many kilos of speed that its taken a special delivery from the next galaxy, the security ARE the breakdancers, there are chupa cups falling down from the sky, and there are peyote cactuses growing in abundance in the surrounding fields.
ADAM looks down the hill before him and sees snow white running... and he goes tearing down into the valley, after her.... its coming up to midnight, and the MC starts - 10, 9, 8, 7....
[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 22 August 2000).]

Sugar and Spice
Rice Is Nice
Throw your hands in the Air
Yeh, Yeh, Yeh
Hey Selektahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
A.D.A.M stopped his chase to Contemplate What the Fuck this wackass MC was going on about. So he turned to the person nearest him and politly enquired 'What the fuck is this wackass MC going on about, its New Years and this fool is going on about absolute shit, i dont get it?'.
But Little did A.D.A.M know that this guy he'd asked was also an MC, and the only way he knew how to communicate 2 people was by Rhyming (really really badly), and so he said to A.D.A.M......
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

coz he's munkE Mc
n thats the way dat its got to be
just relax your mind, let da rythem take control
n let your body go whack as the drugs take hold
yeah dats right fool, it's me MunkE Mc
in the place to C, or is that E, ahh shit what the fuk, my drugs are wearing off, quick somebody gimmie a good dose a crack, i needa lightup n smoke another pipe to get back in da fukn mood, gawd damn dis shit aint reall, i dun see no hoochie mammas, wheres mah hoochie mama,
the whack MunkE MC kept on like this for a lil while before ADAM got fed up and whacked a pipe up his ass, there smoke on that bitch
the monkey lit up sucked it back and said to ADAM....
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 23 August 2000).]

"errrr!!! heres one on tha hillbilly tip" here's a lil story bout a peaker named jed ,poor raver boy barely kept his family fed ,then one day he was shooting at some food and up from the ground came a bubbling lube ,k.y that is ,slippery gold ,texas E ........there u go A.D.AM ,stick that up your ass " said munkE as he began to wig out on the ground claiming he was covered in spiders ,A.D.A.M left him with it and walked off into the forest,where he stumbled upon a lil tiny village,FUCK ,ITS THE SMURFS ,"oh a visitor ,thats so smurfy" said papa smurf.......A.D.A.M carefully picked up papa smurf , bit his head off and then began to..........

trip like a mo'fo', didn't you know smurfs are made of lsd,
shit i gotta eat me more of these smurfs said adam, hmm i wonder if they have a hoffy smurf, ADAM stopped for a moment and whipped out his mobile phone, shit i better called mikeySammy, that big ball of liquid lsd will love this village so he dialed mikeySammy's head full of acid and mikey said....

"hey man, sup?? Listen, can you get that dude munke to stop calling. Ive told him once and i'll tell him again i'm not getting my dick sucked by him for crack... its just not gonna happen"
"yeah, no probs" replied ADAM, I think he's got the clap anyway, Ive been pissing stones ever since Ive been with him. Damn dirty crack whore!!
Anyway, so ADAM chilled on over to mikeysammy's and they got seriously headfucked together.
"check this shit out that I can do with my hands man, its off the wall" explained ADAM
"thats off the planet man, should we chuck on some pinkfloyd?"
"yeah man, chill...chill
wink.gif
"
They floated off into an eternal abyss of tripped out wonderland when all of a sudden there was a knocking on the door...

the sound of the knocking grew louder and louder till adam and mikey realised it was actually the loud ticking of a bomb in the middle of the room which was growing infinitly bigger by the second
"whoaaaaaaa doood" adam exclaimed " dood look at that bomb man, you reckon we could eat?"
"shit yeah man, it smells like chocolate, no wait donuts, mmm donuts"
"no dood thats chickens, its chicken i tell you, the bombs full of chickens, quick lets pump the bastard full of lsd and get them on to the shelfs at the supermaket, at this rate we could have half the population of the developing, chicken eating world, tripping balls by lunch time "
"dood i think you're right"
adam and mikey floated over to the bomb but it was too late,
KABOOM
shit what just happened was that all a dream, ADAM realised he was back with the dwarfs and had just downed some more cu's, the last couple of hours had been a blur, was it all a dream, maybe i never did die, maybe snow white never did bring me back to life shit! what a head fuk!

"WHAT.........THE..........FUCK??????????" stated ADAM in a state of pure panic and paranoia. "Ah well, i guess I am back here with the dwarfs and we got some killah pills. LETS PARTY!!"
They had been lucky enough to stumble on these very precious CU's and they wernt about to waste them hanging around with the posse.
They cruised down to the big play castle down the road which was a massive 15 story castle made entirely of soft, bouncy material. Having dropped about 40 minutes perviously, they were peaken hard and kept coming up and up and up.
"Hey man, i'm peakin hardcore!! I dont know how much longer I can keep this up."
"t-t-t-t-totally man" said peakE with the eyes rolling to the back of his and a jaw that could cut a jog in half it was shaking so much.
"Did I ever tell you how much I love you man?? Did I? You are my best friend and I really dont know what i'd do without you!!" exclaimed ADAM to an old man.
"Who the fuck are you? Ive never seen you in my life and you claim to be my best friend?? What the fuck is up with that?"
"Nah man, we have met in a previous life, i'm sure. Can I hug you?"
"You're one of those "E" kids arnt you? Get the fuck away from me before I kick your stinking arse"
"Ok man, i'll see you soon, love you heaps!!"
The dwarfs in the meantime had found the chillout room which was a 2 story high marshmellow. (pink) They sat and cruised there for ages because they had lost their legs. There eyes were going mental and they still had jaw wobbles.....
This continued for 38 hours. Theyt were happy with thier pills, thats for sure!! But they all knew that it couldnt last for ever... What goes up, must indeed comedown and down they did! The dwarfs and ADAM had never experienced anything like this.
It was 6am and they were shivering outside a giant play castle. They were sore, tired, scattered and needed a place to go. Where on earth could they crash, find some g, bulbs and some bongs??? There was only one place they could go.....

THE CAGE ! ! !
all the dwarves got held up by security, and then they had trouble all trying to fit in the lift, and then they got off at the wrong floor and found themselves in some empty vomit-smelling karaoke bar, and so it took 'em a while to get up there...
meanwhile ADAM took the stairs. he walks into sunday recovery, and rolling around on the couches are none other than munkE mc, piglet, Mr Horse, pE@K-a-TrOnIc, MorpheusDaq, GreenAlien, Its Chaos, BigTrancer, Soma, Milkybar, Bass Junky, Acid_Reign, Cimora, fat tony, dil8dpupil and MíkeySåmmy, and the rest of the melb crew.
They've all been out partying hard the night before and now they're rollin around listenin to REPLiCAH's morning set. MíkeySåmmy and munkE mc are completely sKatTerrDRunnK.. pickin on da piggy, who's chasing da horsey for some more drugs, who's hittin on some chikkie, and they're all runnin around laughin they're heads off.. BigTrancer and Bass Junky are still chargin hard, going at it on da dance floor, and everyone's havin fun when Kezza rocks up with Hoffy's henchmen.
he goes, "hey you guys dont want to be here, though REPLiCAH rocks, we gotta go down to da mound to pick up some weed and a few other things.. "
munkE replies, "PwvS5OdIkYY4DhjGJEulTjxw4Y/3XByelZmM2xzwxzrrreppppLikkkkaaaggh"
"whaaat heee's tryina say iz, wee gotta stikk aroun for da REPLiCAH" Míkey says...
"ok!" sez kezza "after he finishes, all you scatterdrunk cown-down fucks are comin with us."
Bass Junky comes runnin up "nah we gotta see sugar playeeeeee"
kezza: "come on, dont you guys wanna meet Hoffy? he's at the mound right now!"
everyone together: "HOFFY'S AT THE MOUND??!!"
they all tear themselves from the couches, grab BT off the dancefloor, grab REPLiCAH from the dj booth, and start running for the stairs... the dwarffs finally make it outa the lift just in time for everyone to pass them on the way out... "HAVE FUN BOYZ - WE'RE OUTTA HERE" DAQ yells... "ADAM's still in there so go find him! hehehehhhh"
the dwarfs go in to hear Sugar play a kickass set.. meanwhile the BLers are off to the mound...
[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 23 August 2000).]

adam and his band of merry bluelighters fled down the never ending stair case, that is the exit to the cage.
"are these stairs ever going to end?" asked piglet
"why the hell do you think they call them the never ending stairs, sheesh STOOPID PIGS!"
"the only way to make them end is to close your eyes and imagine your someone else" said an eerie voice from the darkness,
follow the voice!, litlle did they know it was hoffys henchmen, calling from the darkside, come on my pretties, soon hoffy shall have you, go to your precious mound, see who awaits you BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, AHAHAHAHAH
"wow dood im like at the end of the steps, thats like way cool man"
"shuttup piggy!, now we're out of here we have to find some way to the mound, alright mikeyS you get the big phat stupid horse, i'll take the big phat piglet"
and with that MunkE shoved a 2000000 cc prick full of crank into the pigs ass,
"YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screemed the poor pig, that sick sick munkE,
and so they rode those beefed up wilderbeast all the way to the mound, all the time in the back ground the sound of hoffy and his henchmen drawing them closer and closer
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ADAM and his bluelighters arrived at the mound in a merry manner, as they approached the mound it grew taller and taller before them, untill it stood almost 100ft tall
upon the mound stood hoffy, surrounded by his henchmen, and said to his people, MikeySammy,
I AM YOUR FATHER
"really" replied MikeySammy
"well no not really, it's actually just me
and with that hoffy ripped off his mask to reveal his true person none other than
KEZZZZA!!!!!!!!!
"hay doods" said kezzza, "what took you so long, here all this white powder on my arm, its L.S.D"
The bluelighters leeaped up the mound but there was no need for in hoffys land you did not neeed to injest lsd, life was acid,
simply by living, you were tripping off your nut,
"by this theory" said Fireal with that ever so thought provoking voice " if we eat acid, we would revert back to the normal wold, thus reversing what hoffy has done here and sending us all to the depths of some deap dark paranoia induced drug spasm where we shall not be able to emerge from untill we can find our power animals and SLIDE"
MunkE turned to Fireal and said

Lets Get Naked Mann!
and Fireal Said back to him
------------------

"uhm...your already naked MunkE" laughing and pointing to his penis,which was also looking up at him and explainig."Yes,MunkE my friend we are exposed,what do you say we do?"
MunkE grabs his head...

...twists it around so the 'eye' is facing him and snarls.."Are you talkin' to me? Well?....ARE YA PUNK?"
And wit that he rips his throbbing head off, liquid lsd covers the BL crew, Kezza laughing wildly...MWUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA..."Yes my bl-ers, welcome to LSD-Hell!...."
Colourful spirits with hideous faces swirl around the gang, screaming unimaginable things....until.....
The Ghost of Timothy Leary appears with the Staff of LSD...He lifts the staff points it towards Kezza...and screams "Damn yoooooooouuu!!!!"
And with that a rainbow coloured flash appears from the Staff, engulfing Kezza...who explodes a a fireball, fumes of acid fill the mound.....Munke turns around and....

Screams at the top of his voice
LETS GET NAKED AGAIN!!!!!
Everyone just looks at him in a strange way.
'This boy is obsessed with getting naked'
'Maybe if we sacrifice the MunkE to the god 'o' Tim Leary he will be appeased and leave us be???' So with them all in agreement they pick up the MunkE and take him towards MR Leary.....
------------------
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 23 August 2000).]