• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Bloodborne

My "drugged out" approach lately has been defined as "drunk and high, but mostly drunk." The later it is in the night that you see me on PSN, the more lit I probably am. There's times I can barely focus on my screen, man, and I just set the controller down and pass out right in front the TV just to wake up with the game just chillin' there on my TV screen.
LOL you worried about "image burn" on your tv ? shit happened on my last tv couple years back.

im sure you put in more hours than me in the game by now, i know my character is somewhere around lvl 92-93.

tbh i haven't turned on my ps4 in last few days, haven't felt motivated goin thru dem things. jason voorhees dlc for mk x this tuesday, since i bought season pass hopefully that'll get me back on.

LOL you worried about "image burn" on your tv ? shit happened on my last tv couple years back.

im sure you put in more hours than me in the game by now, i know my character is somewhere around lvl 92-93.

tbh i haven't turned on my ps4 in last few days, haven't felt motivated goin thru dem things. jason voorhees dlc for mk x this tuesday, since i bought season pass hopefully that'll get me back on.

I used to, but it's happened so often that I don't think image burn'll ever be a problem. Hell, half the time my TV's on a black screen with a blue AV box on it, just chillin' waiting to be used.

I have a lot of bad habits like that. Leaving things on that aren't in use, I mean.

I never really liked fighting games (original Mortal Kombat was really awesome to me on Genesis, though) but I think I may pick up Mortal Kombat X whenever I get the chance. I need more variety, man.