• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bleeps & Whirrs presents: EDD Blue Pills & EDD Red Pills

inonzi_prowler said:
sw33t. lemme know how and when i can get the mp3z from you then i can upload them to "the EDD music server."

i gots the bandwidth coming out of my ears.

just download the mp3s and upload em to your space, and i'll change the link...

Tylerdurden said:
How about a torrent????

umm, good idea... but i'm not so hot on creating torrents, how do i do that with azureus?

edit: actually, anyone who's grabbed it already could do that couldn't they?

Last edited:
Azureus has a built in tracker to allow users to share torrents directly, rather than uploading them to an "external" tracker. This is called "hosting" and can be performed by selecting this option from the context menu on the "My Torrents" view.

Configure the details of the embedded tracker via the "Tracker" tab on the "Configuration" view. There is an "External tracker IP address" field that must refer to the external IP address of your machine. Note that if you are behind a firewall this may differ from your machine's local address. To help in this task there is a "Check Address" button here. If your machine's external address isn't fixed (e.g. your ISP regularly changes it) then this will interfere with your hosted torrents, as the "announce url" will need to keep changing. If this is the case then it is advisable to use a DNS redirection service, such as DynDNS.org, to assign yourself a fixed DNS name - refer to the site for details.

In order to host a torrent it must have the correct "announce url" defined in the torrent. It must refer to the url of the embedded tracker. Use the File Menu/ "create a torrent" facility to construct a torrent, selecting the "Use Azureus embedded tracker" option to ensure the correct announce url is used. Then open the torrent and select "host". You will probably want to seed the new torrent, at least initially, so start the torrent and navigate to the file/directory used to create the torrent when selecting the download location.

You will see on the tracker configuration dialog that there is a port associated with the tracker, default value 6969. If you have a router/firewall you will need to open this port up for incoming TCP connections, as you will have done for the peer transport ports (default 6881 to 6889).

The tracker also, if enabled, publishes the hosted torrents and statistics as a web page. This can be accessed by using the tracker's root url. For example, http://127.0.0.1:6969/. Other users can then download the torrents directly from here ( http://yourexternalIP:6969/ ).

Got this off the Azareus FAQ.

I'm at work now and don't have access to BT ports, as soon as I'm home i'll get a torrent file together. Maybe we can put it up on oink?

alfonso has pointed out to me that the artwork for "blue pills" didn't have a full tracklist, so if you'd like to re-download it you're welcome to!

Just got in, straight to the laptop. Fuckin well lookin forward to this.
Nice one Andy =D

andythetwig said:
alfonso has pointed out to me that the artwork for "blue pills" didn't have a full tracklist, so if you'd like to re-download it you're welcome to!

I also pointed out that my name is spelled with a 'z' :p

I've just listened to blue pill. Some interesting stuff on there, Aphex twin and some more stuff near the end being the best. The earlier stuff was different to what I normally listen to but it's cool just to hear what you all like. I'll give red a whirl later. Good mixing by the way!

I am being very special. I have d/l everything and 'saved target as' for the cue. When I drag the cue into Nero it says 'format not supported.' What should I do?

Open Nero Burning ROM > Cancel Wizard (if necessary) > Select File > Open > Navigate to cue sheet [If necessary when window opens change "Files of Type" to: All files (*.*)] Will take a while to open then you'll get the burn window.
Not tried this yet but the simulation works.

Make sure cue sheet and MP3 are in the same directory otherwise the cue sheet won't be pointing to the MP3.

torrent'd!!

I'll seed for aaaages, but sometimes, i.e. when I sleep, my computer is off so it will be up all day every day but it might not be up some nights...

to burn with nero just remove the .txt from the end of the cue file name and it should be ok

fucking great mix- going to get wrecked tonight and have a proper listen %) edd is such a cool place to be

Thanks peeps, all working. Just having a little listen to red pill whilst mopping the floor, some good shit.