• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bleeps & Whirrs presents: EDD Blue Pills & EDD Red Pills

fucking coolest thing I've seen in EDD since I've been here!!!!! :D

Andy, you're a fucking legend mate! This should defo be in the Music & DJ's section for others to see how great your skills are and our taste in music is!! =D

Higher state mixed into dominator!!!!! GET IN!!!!! =D=D

the artwork is kickass dude.....................

Totally agreed!

I wasn't expecting "Higher State" to be that early on in the mix! I thought andy would play it safe... fuckin hell! Cocky bastard.

About the artwork, I was gonna offer to do it myself - take some of the workload off. To be honest, I'm glad I didn't... it'd be shit compared to what I'm seeing at the top of the page.

I want to download... when?when?when?when?when?when?

Nice one Andy, the artowork looks fucking excellent. You must have put a lot of time into this project.

I can't wait to have a listen!!

Top work dude!!

tambourine-man said:
Oh... but Friday is the 28th.

Meh

aww shit thanks!

frankly, I'm overwhelmed! you lot haven't even heard the mixes yet- what if they're really shit? :D

**::come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, i don't care if they're shit, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, gonna be brill, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, make download active, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on::**

:X =D

I'm a little excited. It's like an Intarweb mini-christmas!

lol two pages already and the mix isn't up yet

you've built the suspense now andy, hope you got the goods to back it up! ;)

andythetwig said:
you lot haven't even heard the mixes yet- what if they're really shit? :D

then, we stone you.

27.jpg

FunkyAlfonzo said:
you've built the suspense now andy, hope you got the goods to back it up! ;)

oh dude, forgot to mention, had to cut your track short... ;)

ok folks we're in business... bandwidth rape away! (speeds may be slow to start with- inonzi when you've downloaded/uploaded can you sort a mirror link?)

i'm currently dling @ 147 kb/s on the blue and 128kb/s on the red... about 15 mins to go!!! can't wait :)

faster faster!!!! faster!

I can't d/l the cue sheet, it opens it up in a new window. Can I just copy and paste it into word and then open that up in nero?

Thanks again andy!!

experimental said:
I can't d/l the cue sheet, it opens it up in a new window. Can I just copy and paste it into word and then open that up in nero?

Thanks again andy!!

right click and choose "save as..." or "save link as.." you should be able to do it then...

i've finally got it, will burn CD's and report back one i've had a spliff and a listen :) :)

This blue pills mix is fucking fantastic!!!! My tune's just come in, :D :D

sw33t. lemme know how and when i can get the mp3z from you then i can upload them to "the EDD music server."

i gots the bandwidth coming out of my ears.

Last edited: