Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture:
Smell: chemically
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

The picture makes them look darker than they actually are. Thats actually a piece of white paper on the background.

When licked they dissolve a little and become soft like wet chalk.

reasonably easily crushed

I consumed a couple of these the other week and they were an alright roll. I didnt end up gettin any sleep all nite caus the last one i had would of been around 4 or 5 am (sucked on/chewed). I would say im a medium-high tolerance person and i had about 3 the whole nite but i also had been drinking since lunch in the avo so i was pretty intoxicated already. My mate had 2 and hes a meduim-low tolerance and he was charging along pretty nicely, he was chewing of his face a little throughout the nite. Sore jaw the next day.

Attachments

• P4240177.JPG
    P4240177.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,343
Last edited:
While I can't be sure these are the same pills, an inquiry about these was recently passed onto me. Apparently, one was tested with Marquis and gave a positive Simons like blue which changed to black. No purple was reported even when the reaction mixture was held up to the light. From what I could gather, the inquirer was from northern NSW.

Now, I've never heard of such a colour change with Marquis before. Consulting the literature, the things mentioned that produce such coloured products are the diphenylacetohydroxy class of cholinergic drugs and

Azapetine (a vasodilator)
Methysergide (used as migraine prophylactic)
Thioridazine (an antipsychotic phenothiazine )
Naphazoline (alpha adrenergic used in eye drops)
Propantheline (cholinergic)

I'd be particularly concerned if any of these is being sold as MDMA. Anyone have anything recent to add? Experiences, reports etc?

lots of these were around on the weekend in northern nsw at a couple of festivals. Didnt get a chance to test them with a regeant, though on consumption can confirm that they are in my opinion definitely mdma, in the medium dose range. Quite clean feeling too.

A great deal better than anything else if come across in a good couple of months.

Was starting to think mdma was just another urban myth.

They can't be MDXX if they test up like those I reported in the above post.

Is it possible that the chemical causing the blue reaction would override the black/purple reaction from MDMA?

I just ate one of these... They seem to be pretty expensive.

I've got an extremely high tolerance, (I barely feel 300mg of pure when taken orally), I'll report back in about an hour and let you know how they test up.

I was told they have apx 150mg of MDMA in each of them but I find it hard to believe.

Also these are pure MDMA from test results I observed....

*UPDATE*

1 Hour in and all I can notice is an increase in heart rate and awake a little bit, nothing better then the average pill going around with MDMA in it. Little bit of a let down considering all the hype about them and the price...

Last edited:
I wasn't holding my breath

A 150mg bean is too good to be true on our shores

Thanks for reporting back

OK I'm back again... I gave up at 12:15am and decided to head to bed; I hit the sake and was drifting off then the next thing I new, whack, I was peaking.... Hard... I check the clock and it's 1:15am, weird...!

I dropped at 10:15pm and didn't feel anything different until 3 hours later, I ate some garlic bread at 8:45pm so I don't think it would of been that.. I go out to the bathroom and my pupils are massive as well...

I don't know why this took so long to take effect onto me but these are a decent dose of MDMA... If I had to guess I would say a little stronger then the Monster Incs that were going around 08/09

I also had some that looked identical at an event in northern nsw about a month ago now. I tested them before consumption with mandelin and the reaction took about 8-10 to go completely black. I doubled and would say it was one of the longest rolls I've had in a long time. I'm guessing this would be due to my tolerance being low as i haven't consumed much mdma lately. I would estimate about 100mg in each.

^^^ Yep, I'd have to agree with you their trexing. Definitely around the 100mg per pill amount, maybe even more... It's good quality MDMA they have used in them as well.

Personally I think whoever is cooking this shit is also pressing it so that there are good beans out their... If I were to meet whoever is making these, I would shake there hand and pat them on the back hahaha.

can confirm a strong purple to black reaction in approx 10-15 sec with marquis. diidnt notice anything odd about the test result like has been mentioned. seems theres alot around atm too :D

seems timely to stock up with something thats not containing those horrible pipes

i do hope this is a good sign for the return of clean, quality, md ...

very impressed with these good clean dose. As mush and trexing have described - just wish i could get hold of a few more hopefully the sentiments of loneraver prove true a return to consistent MDxx

These seem to be all over the place at the moment. Spoke to a friend who had these down at the coast, they were no more expensive than regular pills either, he also got the on the street outside of a club or something, but was assured there were many more if he needed them.

ive tested these with mandelin, marquis, mercke, simons and ropadope and they all test positive for mdma. Eating them also tests positive for decent dose mdma.

I've got an extremely high tolerance, (I barely feel 300mg of pure when taken orally), I'll report back in about an hour and let you know how they test up.

How can anyone in Australia have a high tolerance to MDMA at the moment?

If that is indeed the case, you really need to move onto a new drug.

I'd be particularly concerned if any of these is being sold as MDMA. Anyone have anything recent to add? Experiences, reports etc?

TL;DR

Friends had several of these a few weeks ago and loved them. No bad reports, just good clean fun.

I was concerned when I saw the things... They look pharmicutical grade, with that well press and low gloss effect. They were also quite small for the amount of go in them. Very interested on hear more about these.

Apparently they're unattainable for us at the moment.