(Queensland) Blank - White with brown specs

Had these tonight. Was told they were the last our supplier had and wasn't getting any more. Guess they must've been leftovers from an old-ish stash. Easily one of the better pills I've had this year. Shame there's no more.

theres something fishy about this whole thread....

Other than your username? ;) If you have any furhter news on this press feel free to add it, even though the threads 6 months old. I was a little suspiscious too as the pills were reportedly very well pressed. I was wondering if they resembled the 6-APB "pellets" but think the timing may have been off by a month or so?

Other than your username? ;) If you have any furhter news on this press feel free to add it, even though the threads 6 months old. I was a little suspiscious too as the pills were reportedly very well pressed. I was wondering if they resembled the 6-APB "pellets" but think the timing may have been off by a month or so?

Belarki - these were definitely a good dose of mdma not an MDA analogue - as far as i know they are long gone

the qld batch in this thread were diff to the linkk above. Much whiter plus slightly domed on each side

mate on the coast says he can get these but doesn't know if what batch. hopefully its the clean whiter batch.

Late post but can confirm the good ones people talking about here were legit. Wish I'd saved some cos it was the old 'yeah next week it'll be sweet' then after a few weeks turns out old mate who's responsible took a long vacation.. These were about 100-110mg MDMA and a little more expensive but no doubt the best I've had in years.. Shame to see them go. The crystal MDMA reared its head soon after and subsequently dried up.. Some still remains out there I would dare say..

pillh.jpg

That's the ones I mean :) the sight of them is enough to get me high again..