Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Blade Runner 2

Awesome post, freddy. Seriously. I'm in an up-beat jocular kind of mind, and this twisted my amused mind.

Question.

If I fucked a male android would that make me gay or would that make me a Romo?

Yes, technically, that would make you a romosexual.

If they do indeed make a Blade Runner sequel I think romosexuality needs to be explored in depth. That and just the idea of Android sexuality I think would be fascinating. I always thought the relationship between Pris and Roy Batty was interesting.

FEA, yeah the valis trilogy is amazing.

I'd imagine that the Valis trilogy would be the most difficult of PKD books to turn into a movie.

Last edited:
a female protagonist is a risky move. i imagine it's a long time before we get anything confirmed, but i'm excited to start hearing the rumors about who will play her. and if they don't mess up on that decision, i'll be interested to see it.

Ghost in the Shell

Uggh, I'm not gonna say it's gonna suck, just please call it something besides Blade Runner II. Come on now that's just plain douchebaggery.....

I'm curious how my college prof (Film class) feels about this sequel. This was his favorite movie ever and we got to watch it in class. :)

That's androids for you.

Damn Voight-Kampff.

LOL

but seriously Blade Runner is one of my all-time faves. Harrison Ford was even kewler here than he was as Han Solo in Star Wars, or the titular (lol) character in Indiana Jones... didn't think that was possible

and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by P. K. Dick (lol), the novel on which BR was based on, usually sits on the top of my Top 10 Best Novels Ever List...

but I still can't help but think this is a bad idea? I will admit, I am aroused (lol) at the idea of R. Scott re-exploring the BR Universe - the book BR was based on was very philosophically and religious-heavy (in a good, nay, great way). and because of this fact I think that there are more than enough avenues and alleyways to be explored for a BR sequel... if this does get the green light, then I do plead that Ridley Scott uses the novel for some inspirational subject-matter

however, I'm glad that Harrison Ford has already been dejected from this movie. despite him playing some of the most timeless sci-fi bad-asses of all time, old age has turned him into quite the asshole. let's call it the Chevy Chase Syndrome ;)

ridley spoils the entire story to the sequel

"There’ll be a vast farmland where there are no hedges or anything in sight, and it’s flat like the plains of—where’s the Great Plains in America? Kansas, where you can see for miles. And it’s dirt, but it’s being raked. On the horizon is a combine harvester which is futuristic with klieg lights, ‘cause it’s dawn. The harvester is as big as six houses. In the foreground is a small white clapboard hut with a porch as if it was from Grapes of Wrath. From the right comes a car, coming in about six feet off the ground being chased by a dog. And that’s the end of it, I’m not gonna tell you anything else."

kinda sorta ;)

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/24099/ridley-scott-talks-moses-blade-runner-2