• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Black pepper for weed anxiety?

You should try psychedelics. They make me feel so happy. Like shrooms, or acid, or ecstasy. They really help with ptsd, and anxiety. That is if you're in a safe place and don't take too much, and you're with friends you trust.
Yeah sadly due to my psychosis, cannabis causes extreme aniexty, paranoia, etc... I can't smoke the shit anymore man, so I picked up opiates and yes, I use benzo's and any depressants/pain killers I can find other than the evil alcohol that ruined my mothers life and almost ruined my fathers as well. Now it's been almost 10 years now since I've been using opaites and benzo's so I've been getting less depressed/paranoid since I stopped smoking cannabis, & my aniexty has gone down greatly. I still will have a smoke now and then but it HAS to be 100% a CBD only strain- as in 16-20% CBD and only 4-12% THC. Others wise I just can't enjoy it and it causes me mental problems which makes me have to take more of my medication which is Alprozalam and my Temazepam if it keeps me up and prevents sleep like it has in the past when I couldn't get CBD only/majority cannabis like I can now.

Man, valerian strongly interacts with benzos in my experience. I actually have to be careful with dosing it as I notice respiratory depression. Really weird! It's def gotta help weed anxiety if it's helping my horrific panic disorder and opioid withdrawal symptoms (but yes, diminish the effects of the herb a bit... it's pretty weak stuff though and there is zero benefit in panicking on weed in my opinion). I don't even feel the need to use as many benzos. Really wish I knew about this natural stuff earlier in life, but of course greedy doctors have other interests than my health in mind.

Note to self: look into kava.

Man, valerian strongly interacts with benzos in my experience. I actually have to be careful with dosing it as I notice respiratory depression. Really weird! It's def gotta help weed anxiety if it's helping my horrific panic disorder and opioid withdrawal symptoms (but yes, diminish the effects of the herb a bit... it's pretty weak stuff though and there is zero benefit in panicking on weed in my opinion). I don't even feel the need to use as many benzos. Really wish I knew about this natural stuff earlier in life, but of course greedy doctors have other interests than my health in mind.

Note to self: look into kava.

Dude, same here. I had no idea how many wonderful, safe and effective herbs were out there. Had I known that, had I known about valerian and kava I never would have developed a benzodiazepine dependency that destroyed my entire life.

weirdly as it sound, a couple of beer before smoking is really ease the trip for me.. not a pro alchohol but well anything that play with gaba will help ill say even though i think ull miss a part of the trip which can be positive / negative. I remember a period that i was doing the same when i was acid tripping , drinking some beer during the come up, and it did work good unless i could feel tripping a bit less.