BL Trading Cards (Samples inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
douche.

genericmind.jpg

...kytnism...:|

Worth more than a Babe Ruth rookie card tbh.

ninja i will give you 2 american dollars for one authentic bl trading card
keep in mind that i may have made these dollars myself
and they might be a bit coffee stained
and ripped a little because i got excited about using the green crayon

but it's ok because my face will take place of ol' G washington so you could trade that for liek...900 doubloons or whatever it is you canadians use for currency

science AND profit
win/win

I remember this!

come back to us you adorable man

Last edited:
^true dat fail, yo

man, if i ever get one of these made of me, my life would be utterly complete, and my soul would be then, and only then, ready for the eternal damnation to follow.

if someone would make one of me. i will bestow upon them a ndn name. a cool one too, not something shitty like lamebear ... maybe something like onethatkillstheenemy... idk depends who makes me one.

Hahahaha, wowww....I just re read almost this whole thread over again, and i LOL'ed so much....And it made me say that damn, i need to make some more of these, it been too long!

So, Im workin on some new ish rite now, I am gonna go thru and post all the cards that I ever made all in one post along wtih the templates and the icons and all that shit (maybe even add new and improved icons! :) ) and i will eve put a little instruction guide on how to do it for the folks who aint up on all that....Im glad this thread got bumped it was some good shit. and reminded me of how much I miss pennywise :(

So.....Whose next, anyways? Half the folks who wanted one dont even post here no more :( but I am ready to make sum mo for yall if u throw u name in the ring (And of course if u deserve one, for example;) )

By the way, i noticed a few ppl who is pretty new here askin for cards and i just wanted to say that if you have asked for one but you aint seeing one made for you, its becuz we dont know u well enough to be able to make u a card yet. It aint that we dont like you or nothin like that. Just that the idea of the trading cards, is to take a person and kinda sum them up with a card...to point out their good and bad sides, strenths and weaknesses, etc, in a funny way. thats mad hard to do for somebody that nobody really knows much about yet.

If you are new here, we dont know u yet, we dont know ur personality, we dont know wat you like and dislike, wat makes u stand out from others, wat makes u a individual--when we think of your name, wat comes to mind? If we cant come up with a basic description of you, that makes it pretty hard to make u a card, u know?

So, just dont feel left out or somethin like that if u aint got a card and you aint been around the lounge for long. once we get to know u , if you post alot here and become recognized by most people, a "regular" , im sure youll end up with a card. you just gotta "earn" it, thats all. :)

And also i wanted to point out that even tho I just said all that, the most important thing is that this thread is just for fun--anybody can make a card for anybody they want, with one "rule" : dont make a card for yourself , thats just lame. ;) ....But otherwise, anyone can make one for anyone, so if you happen to know or be friends with a "noob" that none of us knows you could always make one for them, dont feel like you can only make one for the "popular" posters on here.

I jus made this thread so it would be fun for everybody, and if people is feelin excluded or like its too serious, then that aint fun, so just remember that while the idea of the thread really works better with people who is regular posters or who is well known just becuz its much easier to make a card for someone when you know about them, nobody is excluded. anyone can play and i hope that they do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.