BL Trading Cards (Samples inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Ight, i seen a old thread that mentioned this, and I ate some stackers (lol) and decided to actually do one. If anybody got any ideas on other shit that should be on em, etc, post it in here, the first one is just a trial but it could be a lot funnier/better. So post your ideas in here, post if you want a trading card made of yourself and what your stats would be, etc. Ill post a template version for anybody else who wants to do it too.

Who better to start with than CG....

clubbinguido.jpg

template link
template without text

Well what do yall think? You aint gotta be good at shit to add on. you can do a shitty job in paint if you want the point is to be fun not be good at designing shit. someone other than me better do one Im tellin ya!=D

here is the drug icons for your using pleasure

K.gif
psychs.gif
Weed.gif
Newport-1.gif
Liquor.gif
heroin.gif
Epill.gif
Coke.gif
beer.gif
AdderallPills.gif
oxy.gif
meth.gif
<---UPDATED: METH AND OXY ICONS!

ICONS.jpg

Last edited:
who wants the ultra limited edition gold foil sperm in the freezer card?

only released exclusively in japan

To make this thread more interesting, we should instead focus on making a card that could beat the ClubbingGuido card. But since I can't think of another Bluelighter that trumps CG it's already game over.

I want to do GP, PW, Tally, unsquare, those are the first ones that came to mind but yall could do it too its mad easy the template is all made up all youd have to do is add the pic and the specifics . Ima do more later but yall should play too.

They were giving this one away @ the store.

3521439065a7438882824l.jpg

Last edited:
lacey k said:
I want to do GP, PW, Tally, unsquare, those are the first ones that came to mind but yall could do it too its mad easy the template is all made up all youd have to do is add the pic and the specifics . Ima do more later but yall should play too.

Oooh I want a fancy one like Lacey does em'!!!

Well post your stats n all that and maybe I will see what I can do!

maker reserves the right to alter stats for lulz ;)

Strengths: Good mannered, even tempered, avoid nonsensical arguements at all costs.

Weaknesses: Feeding trolls, ranting tl;dr type posts, unhealthy obsession with posting naked pictures of myself.

Special skills/techniques: Fungal culture afficienado, Helping out in TDS when I can, sweet talkin' the fine womens, ability to post whilst holing on ketamine as long as I wear an eye patch (plus I like to pretend I'm a pirate too).

Drug Affiliations: Every Psych imaginable, Ketamine and Nitrous, Coke/Amphetamine/Dope (occasionaly), Weed (everyday). Benzo's being the most prominant though.

Home Forums: Lounge, Second Opinion, PD

Arch nemesis: waylost (anyone surprised?)

Your the best!

Edit: I'd use the template myself but stuck at work with no photoshop, I can do it when I get home though if your busy. Thanks sweets!

snooooze.jpg

I'm just going to do this myself when I get home, but I'm the above picture, because, well, I love it.

Last edited:
Hahah hell yea tenchi!!! U got it!

I just made one for GP but it wont let me load it. WTF. Oh will in a lil bit i will do it. Hahah, indeed. General msg to everyone: DO MOAR

I'm so pissed I don't have photoshop right now. ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!

Ight so on the waitin list we got 2-cb first, n then Vibby. You know i got you girl!

Then I will amuse myself by makin ones of everyone I feel like. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.