• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

^ lol. way too focused on fantasy football and not irl football for the penny to drop. thanks.

lately, when i try to do anything in our league i get an error: "We're Sorry: 206"

for such a huge sports brand, the espn fantasy site is fucking dismal.

alasdair

Yeah it's pissing me off too. Can someone post a link to our league's main page? ESPN is only showing my work league under my account and I can't figure out how to access the BL one now. I didn't even get to set my lineup for this league yesterday.

compton trap stars, how you feeling? i have ap and jordan matthews left. you have demarco murray and reggie bush.

i dig my team. given the irl result, luck had a solid fantasy week. chris ivory killed it - i have him in my other league too. and my kicker and defense both had great weeks.

alasdair

Nevermind I figured it out. It created a new account for me instead of adding the team to my original ESPN account for some reason. I can't believe I started Frank Gore against the Bills :X

espnff02.jpg

alasdair

let's agree, if we do this next year, to stay well clear of espn?

alasdair

I cannot figure it out nor see a setting to change anything. Also, does anyone know how to set add/drops to like 3/week? I see they have a setting for total yearly pickups but would like to limit it each week as it seems more fair.