• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BK-2C-B - nothing

It kind of lends itself to whatever because it's so easygoing... not really very psychedelic at all, for me anyway. More like a somewhat empathogenic, euphoric and feel-good thing. I bet it would be fine for a festival or staying at home, or hanging out with friends, etc.

Hmm, are you saying that bk-2C-B causes hemorrhoids for you? That's really weird...

Well I tried bk2cb a couple of times @100 mg plusminus, last time was probably half a year ago. Before I try something new, I read all about it, here and elsewhere and I also came across that haemorroid remark from that link I posted above^^

SWIM* previously had experience with haemorroids but noticed some extra discomfort and some extra gruesome pain while on bk2cb.
So I thought there might be something to Smuggler's remark. I don't know if it's related though, so no, I'm not definitely saying it does. Just wondering if anyone has noticed the same.

Sorry for bringing up the subject lol :/

It's cool, you don't need to be sorry. :) I guess I could see a drug making the symptoms worse if you already have them. I thought you were saying it gave you hemorrhoids or that it temporarily gave them to you.

I've tried Bk-2C-B by dosing orally with gel caps. I've tried up to 180 mg's. I only get tingling in the scalp and some enhanced colors. Nice to have tried it but I will not be acquiring more. Just not enough effects for me.

I'm also a male, except I have a rectum complete with blood vessels and everything because I'm a human being.
There's nothing about the anatomy of the male body that excludes plugging as a potential ROA. Or is it that you're so insecure and unsure of your sexuality that you're terrified plugging a drug would turn you into a "homosekshul?" It won't "turn you gay", and if you already are gay and just in denial about it then I doubt the exact four seconds it takes to stuff your anus full of a psychedelic phenethylamine derivative would be enlightening in that way, but hey, who knows, you may just learn something about yourself. It seems to me that's the exact reason you should do it.
Just man up already and pack that sh*t-pu**y full of drugs.

Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Do not respond to something that rubs you the wrong way posted in 2015 especially when a moderator already stepped in to put a halt to 'inflamatory' discussion.
You can take this to the centralized plugging thread, but I don't think it's necessary to push the subject.
[I've tried plugging and think it's pretty effective but am not partial to it anymore - no good reason though... somehow I actually mostly forgot about the possibility over a long hiatus in my tripping career.] In any case: some people are apparently not comfortable with the idea and others are, just like some people don't mind talking about "gross" topics during dinner and others do. Clearly it varies what users of this forum are used to. Get over it, just all be tolerant and respectful and there won't be any problems. For the record: I do agree that it's a mistake to assume that it has to be associated with anything gay, but I don't care if people are resistant to trying it. Their loss.

It becomes inactive in contact with water, capsule it. Any other ROA is a waste.

Heard this too and that you need to encapsulate them or they are inactive. Snorted you get purple goo which is inactive.