View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BK-2C-B - nothing

muddy-waters

Greenlighter
Bought from very trusted vendor, parachuted 130mg on a stomach that hadn't eaten anything but a sandwich for 3+ hours. Drank a couple cans of coke in the proceeding hour, but sitting here over 5-6 hours later, I've got nothing...

Why would you swallow drugs?! Next time, try a higher dose taken (I reccomend 200mg) through a more effective route

yeah, like nexus said a better roa would be advised. also, bk 2c-b like most rcs need to be kept either against the gums, under the tongue, or snorted. they become unreactive when swallowed, atleast thats what ive been told, thats probably why you dont feel anything.

i mean, my 2c-b is laid on blotter, but ive also had powder. everything ive heard is that it becomes unreactive if swallowed. ill have to do more research, as im basing this off experience and things ive learned through trial and error. but try snorting it, it may hurt like a bitch, but the onset is relativly fast. or, like nexus said, up your dose, but be careful, as you dont want to over shoot it.

It becomes inactive in contact with water, capsule it. Any other ROA is a waste.

So then how is the best way to take it? Gums presumably wouldn't work, but all trip reports report using parachutes or capsules. None say snorting, most state dosage of around 130mg

i mean, my 2c-b is laid on blotter
Unless your blotters are inch-sized chunks of cardboard, you do not have 2C-B on blotters. You most likely have aompound belonging to a class of deadly poisons that has been laid on blotter, known as the bomamines.

So then how is the best way to take it? Gums presumably wouldn't work, but all trip reports report using parachutes or capsules. None say snorting, most state dosage of around 130mg
Inject it or put it up your ass or vag

Last edited by a moderator:
actually i do have 2c-b laid on blotter, reagent tested it by the bunk police. i usually dont take substances without first testing them, because of how rampant weird unwanted chems are now a days.

actually i do have 2c-b laid on blotter, reagent tested it by the bunk police. i usually dont take substances without first testing them, because of how rampant weird unwanted chems are now a days.
Reagent tests are bullshit. Unless you have had a lab analysis done on those blotters with GC/MS, you don't know what is on them.

BK2CB turns inactive in a basic environment (high PH) so the trick is to introduce it directly to the stomach acid (low PH); I've read somewhere it works well to make a parachute, put that in a capsule and swallow that combination.
Flush it down with something acidic, a glass of orange juice or something to lower the PH of your stomach acid.

I've heard conflicting stories about bk2cb's activity, personally I like it a lot even though it doesn't exactly shake the earth.

BK2CB turns inactive in a basic environment (high PH) so the trick is to introduce it directly to the stomach acid (low PH); I've read somewhere it works well to make a parachute, put that in a capsule and swallow that combination.
Flush it down with something acidic, a glass of orange juice or something to lower the PH of your stomach acid.

I've heard conflicting stories about bk2cb's activity, personally I like it a lot even though it doesn't exactly shake the earth.
Why the hell would anyone even bother swallowing drugs? It's plain dumb.

Why the hell would anyone even bother swallowing drugs? It's plain dumb.

Be that as it may, it works for me.

I don't see how insufflating this would result in anything other than purple snot but I might try plugging one day. Injecting is a route I'm not willing to go, you tried that?

These's a lot of absurd information on this thread, mostly toward the start...

@ Muddy-Waters: Oral bk-2C-B is by far the preferred method of ingesting this drug (along with most other psychedelics considered to be "RC's"), so you approached it correctly. On the other hand, this compound is known for being inconsistent in effects from person to person. Either you need a significantly higher dose to achieve effects or your material is bunk. That's the bottom line.

what exactly do you mean by this? oral consumption is a perfectly viable route for a whole plethora of drugs, psychedelic or otherwise
It's a waste of good drugs and, in the case of caustic substances, is bad for the intestines and stomach.

Be that as it may, it works for me.

I don't see how insufflating this would result in anything other than purple snot but I might try plugging one day. Injecting is a route I'm not willing to go, you tried that?
I don't use needles. In my experience, (anal) plugging works great with this. I'm a guy, so I can't comment on it first-hand, but I have a lot of friends that are girls who swear by plugging this and other psychs up their pussies. They say it works just as good as plugging in the butt, but that it is obviously easier, faster, and less... messy than anal plugging because you don't need an enema beforehand.