• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Biggest drug towns and/or nations in Europe.

Laos and Cambodia, lots of freely available opium, weed and mushrooms and no one really gives a shit if you take it. If you did get busted by the cops $100 would probably get you off.

Biggest drug towns and/or nations in Europe :D

OP

Fuk are you blind deaf or both ?;)

It's right next to the fukin Central station OPen air Market can't miss the fuker[/QUOTE

well, damn...I guess it was the circumstances. Basically a school trip included in the one-year art study I went to at the time...we did pass the central station and I can imagine lots of shady things going on right next to it (is it just me or are almost all central stations in Europe close to an open air drug market?), but we went piss drunk in Reperbahn and asked the prostitues. They did offer us coke n amph tho, but I wasn't looking for that.

I hear Stockholm Central station has a market too...junkies selling their meds, or smack. It's crazy hard to be put on MMT or Sub treatment in Sweden though, I hear you must prove to them you are in fact an addict and have been so for years on end, they are also hard on take-homes etc...but for some reason, SUB is very popular in Sweden, and allegedly available at this place. Not a lot of methadone in Sweden from what I hear, and that is why they flock to Copenhagen to buy it from our streets, since we are very liberal with handing out dones.

As for the poster that couldn't get anything from French pharmacies, or only half the time, that's weird man...I got Tussipax (is that the name? codeine med with some weak morphine analogue also) from every pharmacy I went into to, though I was quite nicely dressed that vacation in Paris. Hah but in the same town, same holiday, I went by a floral shop and bought a bouquet of papaver somniferum poppies and everybody in there looked at me as if I was a smackhead. Weird.

OP

Fuk are you blind deaf or both ?;)

It's right next to the fukin Central station OPen air Market can't miss the fuker[/QUOTE
Haha well, damn...I guess it was the circumstances. Basically a school trip included in the one-year art study I went to at the time...we did pass the central station and I can imagine lots of shady things going on right next to it (is it just me or are almost all central stations in Europe close to an open air drug market?), but we went piss drunk in Reperbahn and asked the prostitues. They did offer us coke n amph tho, but I wasn't looking for that.

As for the poster that couldn't get anything from French pharmacies, or only half the time, that's weird man...I got Tussipax (is that the name? codeine med with some weak morphine analogue also) from every pharmacy I went into to, though I was quite nicely dressed that vacation in Paris. Hah but in the same town, same holiday, I went by a floral shop and bought a bouquet of papaver somniferum poppies and everybody in there looked at me as if I was a smackhead. Weird.

I sort of look like an arab if I don't shave(I used to have old Pakistani men say "salam aleikum" to me while walking into shops in Brick Lane), I guess that's the reason, they just looked at me badly and told me they didn't have any.

I just get a vibe when i see certain things going on & certain people & am usually right then i just go for it . I always offer up a free item & never let the money leave my hand .
If the person isn't down with that then i'll try someone else. 99% of the time they change their minds though cos a free item is just that .
By doing that you get introduced to the actual dealer for the price of an item . Bargain :)

I sort of look like an arab if I don't shave(I used to have old Pakistani men say "salam aleikum" to me while walking into shops in Brick Lane), I guess that's the reason, they just looked at me badly and told me they didn't have any.

Argh, that sucks. Speaking of Pakistani's, I saw a docu from Britain that they, along with Indians and Bangladeshi, control a lot of the smack trade in UK. Whereas before, it was a Turkish thing. Do you know if that holds up? I don't know many Pakistanians and have never bought any drugs from them, though a guy I knew at rehab used to score opium from 'em (as his sister was married to a guy of that ethnicity, so he was kinda accepted), and this other guy who ran a local smartshop once also bought opium from a pakistani taxi driver one night. Haha.

Yes, in Bristol a lot of the trade is Pakistanis, and a friend tells me theres a lot of links with Manchester (assumably a network across all UK).

Yeah I can imagine. I went to Manchester once and loved it, had a great time. Liked everything about the city. But one of the first things that struck me was that gritty "vibe" that a previous poster mentioned, you know when you can almost smell dope and you get that feeling in your gut. I think Burroughs wrote of this in Junky, the chapter where he just reached New Orleans if I'm correct. So yeah, I can imagine lots of smack in that town too.

Whenever I've been to London it's been a family vacation thing so I never had much of a chance to run loose and get into all sorts of trouble (thankfully). But one time when I was much younger, early 20's, me and a friend went on our own. It was awkward because I was in the middle of my streetwear hoodie phase at the time, and so was he. Two rugrats in baggies and hoodies, and living in a very fancy hotel at a fancy district. Got stopped numerous times by hotel employees because they couldn't believe we where staying there. So anyway, first night we walked around, just walked n walked, 'till we reached Soho by chance. Man, it was outta control...every corner some mad fucker hassling us trying to buy his crack, round dingy dark street corners (old school wrong-side-of-town vibe!), and prostitues standing in a long row, their pimp again trying to sell drugs (pills). But like I said, both my friend and I had shit taste in clothes at the time and looked like hoodlums, so I figure that's why everyone wanted to sell to us. Did not encounter any smack salesman, however.

PS.: Question to whomever-is street copping as race-related in your city as in mine? I remember when I got into street copping, and EACH AND EVERY old junkie I bought from always made sure to lecture me on never neeever buy from the Nigerians, the Arabs etc etc. It's a common thing to only buy drugs from other Danes 'round here, unless you know someone. And if you are in the "in" crowd, you do meet dealers of all nationalities who actually sell good brown dope. A lot of Tunesians, for example. I am reffering to an infamous street of Copenhagen called Istedgade, which is the Junk and redlight district. So yes, I've bought from Middle Eastern dudes a couple of times, introduced to me by veteran junkies, and the product was good. There are a lot of people from Gambia and Nigeria dealing too (and a lot of the prostitues are from these countries as well, plus the Balkans and forced into it by some greedy trick deal, it's terrible) though them I have never bought of because they mostly sell coke and its not my thing. A friend of mine bought what he thought was white heroin from one of them once though, and when he got home found out that the ball he had in his hand was just a mixture of silver paper, plastic and some baby laxative. Haha.

Last edited:
someone was telling me yesterday about the "free hashish and heroin" in holland being a great thing. i think something got lost in translation there - he certainly didn't look like he was into the drugs in any way shape or form...or is he that rare species of non using person who thinks that making these things available legally is better than illegality? he also said how safe it was for his children there, he could let his children play out there more...take that one to the daily mail.

someone was telling me yesterday about the "free hashish and heroin" in holland being a great thing. i think something got lost in translation there - he certainly didn't look like he was into the drugs in any way shape or form...or is he that rare species of non using person who thinks that making these things available legally is better than illegality? he also said how safe it was for his children there, he could let his children play out there more...take that one to the daily mail.

Every dutchman I've met so far has boasted about the country being the best for kids, and that because of proper education and enlightenment children grow up NOT willing to do drugs, despite its availability. Could be, who knows. It's also interesting to note that the dutch people I've talked to have all been non-users as well, yet didn't seem t mind the drug laws. I've also noticed they got a big drinking culture in Holland, and going out is fun (though I can only speak for Maastricht, which had the added bonus of being free of too many tourists that particular night).

I hear they have crack cocaine in both the Netherlands, UK and France. For some reason we've never had that in Scandinavia, just proper old powder Charlie. Wonder why that could be, there's probably many diff. reasons.

italy devoid of drugs because of catholicism? did somebody really just type/think that

and the pope resides in the vatican, which is a seperate state

heard thai pharmacies have all cracked down on otc these days. anyone got info on portugal smack/crack scene? ive heard its thriving

Back in the eighties, Italy was one of the best places to be if you'd a habit. Berlusconi has wreaked all kind of havoc, of course, but heroin is freely available in most cities. Naples, as ever, has its own laws and heroin plays a significant role in the city's economic survival. Draconian sentences are on the statute books but tend to be imposed only on those who've offended someone in authority, as is the Italian way. I don't know what's available there on script these days; if anyone better informed cares to post the details, I'd like to read their report.

And I imagine many members would be interested to hear the stories of foreigners who've tried for diamorphine scripts in those countries which offer them. The brotherhood of Europe tends to go out the window when drug tourists/refugees are involved. Does anyone know if the Swiss or Danes are any kinder than the Dutch in this respect?

Back in the eighties, Italy was one of the best places to be if you'd a habit. Berlusconi has wreaked all kind of havoc, of course, but heroin is freely available in most cities. Naples, as ever, has its own laws and heroin plays a significant role in the city's economic survival. Draconian sentences are on the statute books but tend to be imposed only on those who've offended someone in authority, as is the Italian way. I don't know what's available there on script these days; if anyone better informed cares to post the details, I'd like to read their report.

And I imagine many members would be interested to hear the stories of foreigners who've tried for diamorphine scripts in those countries which offer them. The brotherhood of Europe tends to go out the window when drug tourists/refugees are involved. Does anyone know if the Swiss or Danes are any kinder than the Dutch in this respect?

You have to have a Danish citizenship and have to have lived here for decades in order to get that script. The whole issue is a bit controversial, since they hand out the diamorphine along with syringes, and this has been criticized, partly because a lot of users that are that far in the game obviously have no good veins left (being forced to inject in groin area etc.). The idea now is to start them on diamorphine tablets instead of the liquid solution.
In regards to softer drugs, we're in a way dependent on other europeans coming for that here since Christiania has always drawn huuuuge amounts on tourists in, not only Europeans for that matter. It's like one of the top three tourist destinations, along with the little mermaid hah. I don't know why though, since the place has a very nasty atmosphere...post nuclear war kinda area it at times reminds me of.

I think Saffrolette's post on Italy was extremely flawed. First of all the Church actually has a more progressive stance on drugs than most political parties, they are the reason why brothels and gay marriage aren't allowed but they didn't influence drug policy in the slightest, anyway they are officially against criminalizing users.

Also one thing about Italy is that enforcement of the laws is generally elastic. Italians are very outspoken and generally don't give two shits, I've seen people hoof ket and coke off their iphone screens outside clubs with police like ten metres away who were just standing there, smoking ciggarettes minding their own business. I mean compared with places like Sweden where they piss test you in clubs, in Italy in the nightlife areas on weekend everything goes, there's lot of police around, but there's scores of dealers doing their business just in front of them. The police will only, barely, intervene when somebody gets stabbed.

People are very open about use and actually in the past decade availability and quality has gone up remarkably, I mean a lot of things that weren't easily available before, like pure MDMA or crack are now everywhere.

I think Saffrolette's post on Italy was extremely flawed. First of all the Church actually has a more progressive stance on drugs than most political parties, they are the reason why brothels and gay marriage aren't allowed but they didn't influence drug policy in the slightest, anyway they are officially against criminalizing users.

Also one thing about Italy is that enforcement of the laws is generally elastic. Italians are very outspoken and generally don't give two shits, I've seen people hoof ket and coke off their iphone screens outside clubs with police like ten metres away who were just standing there, smoking ciggarettes minding their own business. I mean compared with places like Sweden where they piss test you in clubs, in Italy in the nightlife areas on weekend everything goes, there's lot of police around, but there's scores of dealers doing their business just in front of them. The police will only, barely, intervene when somebody gets stabbed.

People are very open about use and actually in the past decade availability and quality has gone up remarkably, I mean a lot of things that weren't easily available before, like pure MDMA or crack are now everywhere.

Hello,first post,yes the police (and other kind of forces) are very elastic in Italy with people that consume low quantities of drugs but it depends from a lot of things

- Your age
- Quantity of drug you had with you (90% of time,excepts for few joints,if you have something with you ad they found it,they will came to your location/home to find more)
- Where are you : smoking joints inside of a club,open air parties etc it's not a problem for the police (but watch out the bouncers,if they find something they can beat the shit out of you,no matter what) ,if they catch you they just throw your things away,and maybe they will write down your personal details and nothing more. If they catch you smoking in some public areas,you could get in trouble,really.
- In which part of Italy you live : In the north of Italy police is more aggressive,I know plenty of people who got a fine and legal troubles (sort of obligatory rehab) for 0.5g of hash.

In the past (1970-1985) the main drug trouble in Italy was the heroin,a lot of people used to IV everywhere,in every city,outside and inside.
From the '90s people moved to coke since it went cheap,reasonable quality.
From 2000's to nowadays coke it's still around since people are still asking for that,a lot of synthetics are around discos,night club etc.
Since 2005/06 the consumption of Ketamine/MDxx/Speed is going up.

Weed/Hash is consumed everywhere by everyone,statistics follow :

Cannabis_trend.png

2001 : People who used Cannabis on the last year - 9,8% (Italy)
2008 : People who used Cannabis on the last year - 20.3% (Italy)

A report from UN say that in 2011 Italy was the first nation in Europe for cannabis consumption - (14.6% of citizens between 15 and 65 years old used cannabis at least once in 2011).

^Excellent post, I've wondered about the weed figures, as literally every single person I know in Italy is a pothead, makes sense. Agree on the synthetic, last few years have seen a massive expansion, used to be only pills available, now there's so much MD, the weird thing is that there was a lot around even when I was reading about the drought in the UK.

I disagree on your second post about the police coming round your place, true if they find you with big amounts they show, but I literally know dozens of people who got caught with "personal" amounts of MD/coke/ket and the police never raided their houses, they only seem to do it if they see multiple baggies and/or larger amounts, at least in the bigger cities, maybe in smaller towns it's different

As far as I know, Ireland has the highest rate of heroin use of any EU country.

The rate is Dublin is relatively high, usage is low in many areas, and particularly in parts of the North like Strabane and Dungiven where selling H can get you shot and using a kicking.