• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Biggest drug towns and/or nations in Europe.

Only a tiny part of Turkey is in Europe, i belive that Istanbul forms the contintental border. The remaining 80% or w/e is in Asia AFAIK.

Unless you're reading blondin's atlas, that is.

yep thats why turkey is in the eec - oh and sammy grow up im probably old enough to be your father and yes with age comes knowledge - as you will no doubt find out - i'm beyond your childish rants which BTW you ought to be reprimanded for.....wheres a mod when you need one

Um, the EEC no longer exists, and Turkey was never a member. It's not a member of the EU either.

Childish rants? Give over. You're the one giving it "I'm old enough to be your father". What on earth does that have to do with you being (consistently) wrong?

With age comes knowledge? Evidently. Knowledge of how to make yourself look a prick?

Last edited:
Sunderland and Bristol were the cities in which i found it easiest to acquire loads of drugs. I was a student then, a prime target for recreational dealers. The 2 dealers in a Sunderland pool room didnt take long to approach me, shame the nicest guy allways had really shit hash that tasted like burnt tyres or something, whilst the other slighky meaner looking guy usually had much better stuff. I guess partly cos i fell in with a crew of likeminded people in both places, and everyone seemed to have their own contacts back home, when the local offerings werent up to much. By the end of my first year at Sunderland things had got very heavy, loads of heroin users started turning up yo our parties, probably jjst as well i left Sunderland when i did.

I guess it depends entirely on who you know and where you go, as to how easy or difficult it is to aqcuire drugs. I spose you could just mooch round likely areas and wait for someone to approach you, last time i tried that though i think the "speed" i scored turned out definately not to be speed.

Last edited:
Salford is pretty damn infested with drugs, particularly "The Precinct" - I'm sure anyone familiar with the area knows exactly where I'm referring to.

If its anything like Wythenshawe Precinct, it's probably pretty scary too, not somwhere I'd like to hang around on my own, after dark. My own neighbourhood was once a notorious hotspot, but all the street dealers have gradually been forced off the main roads, and have to operate a lot more discreetly now.

what timrframes BL on 2 hours ahead today

You set your own timezone in Settings (top of the screen on the right) and then select General Settings. Scroll down to find the timezone setting

I see this is an old thread, but was looking for information on OTC availability in Italy, Spain and France. I will be on a cruise and I wanted to know if I can pick up anything interesting at a pharmacy.

Codeine is available OTC in France but no idea about the other two.

Other than that I'll just add a reminder to all that whilst availability questions are allowed, "coaching" on what to say to get behind-the-counter drugs is over the line into sourcing territory. Just clarifying the situation as the policy has not always been as clear as it should be :eek:

Finally, and most importantly, welcome to BL and EADD in particular!

you can get whatever where ever in the countries i was in Europe.

i did not trust dealers in some places esp The Netherlands, do not ever give or show them money. best to get to know someone first there. Same with Belgium.

Lots of fake drugs in The Netherlands. Better stick to MJ..