• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

Annoying/obnoxious people, aggressive/violent people, creepy/perverted guys, chirping birds after a long night ...

Hmm, wow. That same exact thing happend to me while at a party. Kid just started carving his arm up. I was like Wtf o_O ...
I'd ask for your name, but your from CT, and I'm from NJ, so I doubt we would know eachother.

I doubt it, but you never know..... Haha.
Actually, this occurred in a NE state further north. So, it's even less likely I would assume.

So I was just wondering what you guys think are the biggest buzz kills, and yes we all understand if you're one to smoke in a house and the parents come in; and getting caught by the police, we all know those. Anything else?

well there's a few, right? ;)
one for me is a person who just won't learn how to shoot their self up. yes I know a funcational junkie who I think just won't learn to shoot their self up, they always have a friend around so they never do it. So that is a Big buzz kill. I don't like to do that anyway, plus it's a buzz kill again because you're trying to get high and be left alone and they are "..like hit me, hit again."

People who are just trippen way to hard, and not because they accidentally dosed something to high, but because they think its fun to get way 'too high' to where they need a babysitter

birds... I hate when I'm all night and I hear the birds come out. It's like their telling me I'm a drug addict who should go to sleep.

those who condemn verbalization of the starkly amazing. people who suggest that you stop dancing. people who tell you the music sounds like a construction site.

ebola

^

oh, man! Praise Jesus that I have not yet been arrested, but I can imagine what an unbelievable buzz kill getting pulled over and arrested must be; I can just see it now, the two of us (my girlfriend and I) in a parking lot, mixing up our shots when from out of nowhere ... *whup whup!* ... red and blue lights in the rearview mirror and maybe they shine the spotlight in on us... my heart would sink into my stomach.

It happened to us last night, actually, but under somewhat different circumstances. We had no drugs on us, albeit a bit of paraphernalia, when the cops pulled us over for neglecting to yield to a stop sign (my girlfriend was driving). It sucked, but might have sucked more had we been caught in the act of shooting up or something like that.

I forgot about LE. The DEA raiding your house cause your roommate is a drug dealer is pretty annoying. I'm still not sure why he lived with people and I was stupid enough to move in with him. He opened the door as they were swinging the battering ram. Kinda funny.

BSOD (blue screen of death) and windows crashing leaving my whole system folder corrupt while high on acid forcing me to endure the rest of the trip in silence since my playlist was on the computer was a pretty big buzz kill for me.

Also the thought of lost work I would have to redo didn't really make me happier either. (though it turned out to be recoverable anyway but the thought really bugged me for the remainder of the trip)

edit: oh yea the sound got stuck in a loop aswell, which kind of freaked me out before I realized what had happened, lol

^

oh, man! Praise Jesus that I have not yet been arrested, but I can imagine what an unbelievable buzz kill getting pulled over and arrested must be; I can just see it now, the two of us (my girlfriend and I) in a parking lot, mixing up our shots when from out of nowhere ... *whup whup!* ... red and blue lights in the rearview mirror and maybe they shine the spotlight in on us... my heart would sink into my stomach.

It happened to us last night, actually, but under somewhat different circumstances. We had no drugs on us, albeit a bit of paraphernalia, when the cops pulled us over for neglecting to yield to a stop sign (my girlfriend was driving). It sucked, but might have sucked more had we been caught in the act of shooting up or something like that.

Oh man, but shoot, when you get away without even a ticket after being pulled over, its a rush in itself. After I've gotten away from a couple roadblocks, I drove down screaming with joy and ecstasy haha.

I forgot about LE. The DEA raiding your house cause your roommate is a drug dealer is pretty annoying. I'm still not sure why he lived with people and I was stupid enough to move in with him. He opened the door as they were swinging the battering ram. Kinda funny.

Now that's a story for the grandchildren :D

lol at the guy tripping and having his cpu get the screen of death. ive made some fucked up settings errors on dxm and it was just pointless trying to fix while tripping usually on 1200mgs.

fortunately ive always had a back up laptop/netbook or desktop or even a phone if desperate enough.

music while tripping is one of those necessities so youre not in silence with those negative loops churning your brain.

Now that's a story for the grandchildren :D

You have no idea... one of the weirdest experiences of my life. They went around our house and asked for all of our knives - including our butter knives - and then hid them from us. They didn't even tell us where they were when they left. They also let us keep all our personal drug stashes including adderall and some E pills. On the way out they saw an already rolled joint and told us that we should probably chill out with that joint after they leave. Probably the most ridiculous thing that ever happened in my life. Some of the things they did and said are so ridiculous they aren't believable. I was fucked up on numerous things too, definitely a buzz killl

You have no idea... one of the weirdest experiences of my life. They went around our house and asked for all of our knives - including our butter knives - and then hid them from us. They didn't even tell us where they were when they left. They also let us keep all our personal drug stashes including adderall and some E pills. On the way out they saw an already rolled joint and told us that we should probably chill out with that joint after they leave. Probably the most ridiculous thing that ever happened in my life. Some of the things they did and said are so ridiculous they aren't believable. I was fucked up on numerous things too, definitely a buzz killl

OK now you've piqued my interest and I just have to ask... where did you guys eventually end up finding the knives?

ok what

OK now you've piqued my interest and I just have to ask... where did you guys eventually end up finding the knives?

We found them on a baking sheet underneath the fridge. Do you know how long it took us to find them? Who the fuck looks under that tiny space between the fridge and the floor? I swear we just gave up and didn't use knives for a day. I can't remember how we found them cause it was a long ass time ago. I just remember looking at my roommate and just laughing, sorta. To this day I wonder what went through their minds. "I'm going to take all the knives from these kids, say it's for our safety, and then hide it in the most random place possible."

I could write a long ass post explaining what happened and all the other ridiculous things, but I won't unless asked.

^I'm enjoying the story:) Especially how they let you hold onto your thizz and told you to spark up lol.