• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

Whenever I'm in my zoned out calm stage of 'easy from here on out' and settling down to fall asleep and somebody knocks on the door unexpectedly.

The good ole Police take the cake imo. Arguing/fighting with anyone can also be major buzz kill especially when its a family member or a real good friend. or the creeper/annoying/mr know it all"im the only 1 that can get quality drugs" person at the party can be a major major buzz kill.

The good ole Police take the cake imo. Arguing/fighting with anyone can also be major buzz kill especially when its a family member or a real good friend. or the creeper/annoying/mr know it all"im the only 1 that can get quality drugs" person at the party can be a major major buzz kill.

Yeah, cops take the cake for me as well.

Maybe I sound cruel, but when someone you're tripping with starts freaking out, that's a big buzz kill. I keep my psychedelic use fairly occasional - I prioritize health and balance in my life - so when a well planned day of tripping goes to shit, I'm not happy about it even though I certainly can't blame the people I'm tripping with.

One time my friend became completely obsessed with reading Aleister Crowley's Book of the Law out loud and refused to have music on. That ticked me off because I just wanted to sit back and trip balls with music, not listen to basically gibberish. I guess people have weird and strong impulses on psychedelics, and when they clash mid-trip, that really sucks.

Most trips I take are solo though, so that I feel completely free to do anything.

As ari shaffir says, "The worst thing that can happen to you on drugs is that you don't get fucked up."

The biggest buzz kill is not getting high in the first place :(

Cops made me goto the hospital and charged me with an OUI the other day. Was an awful buzz kill luckily they didn't find my dope and I did another shot right after lol.

When I was about 19, I had just exhaled a huge hit of DMT and my house mate burst into my room (after just getting home, from the hospital) to tell me he had bowel cancer.. That was fucked. Total buzz-kill.. Anyway, so I find out, long after he blew my buzz, that he was just a fucking hypochondriac who loved that kind of attention and really he was just fucking unhealthy and constipated, resulting in some blood in his shit, because he ate nothing but rubbish.

On psychedelics, people asking me to explain what Im experiencing - I want to be there I dont want to disconnect myself from it & waste the trip trying to explain it. That shit rips me out of the moment.

With cannabis, large social situations tend to cause lots of overthinking, anxiety, paranoia, insecurity. Or simply someone saying something that hits my head in a weird way. Not a social drug for me.

Paranoia & panic caused by heavy stimulants use while smoking weed with NO benzos..

Sunday morning where you are still awake from Friday morning and work lies ahead...urgggggg

I don't really indulge in cocaine much anymore, or at least with a group of people. However, when I did....FEINDS. The "how much is left?!" "Is that line bigger?!" "We're almost out, there is only a whole gram left. Text your dude" kinda fiends. Kill my vibe so quick.

getting scared and then having your heart beat really fast usually clears my head out a bit.. but then again theres those times where my heart beat gets faster and faster which leads to a more intense weed high than expected

That's the reason I stopped ganjah smoking for a few years, till discovered the joyus world of edibles made at home ;)

-People who talk too much
-People knocking on my door
-Parents calling

Basically interruption of my own little world.

Definitely would have to be overdoing it on stims.... to the point of any level of psychosis.... while being stuck at a mates place or somewhere other than a dark cave, with no benzo's - having to try and pretend all is well :S

When your nodding and the tv starts to annoy you but the fucking remote is no where within an arms reach distance then i get up, out of bed lay back down then start bursting for a piss.