• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

The worse for me is thinking I am picking up so I decide to smoke the last of my stash and find out 10 minutes after it won't be going down for another day or two. Happened to me many times now.

This is a major buzz kill with any drug from weed, pills, speed right through to heroin and crack lol.

what kills your buzz?

i know this has probably been done already but i tried doin a search and all the threads were archived and i wasn't able to post in any

for me it's:

cops; sober people (especially the people who ask if you are high)...buzz kill...

edit: thanks for moving my thread :)

Last edited:
Being attacked by about 2tons of samoan gangbangers.

Thought they were tough shit.
2 of em were killed later that day.
Killer karma yo.

doing too much dope in a shot; not enough to pass out and OD but enough to keep your heart pounding while you are laying there thinking you are going to die. that happened to me a few times and it ruins the rush.

also, when you have to go to work or do something important right after a shot. I like to just lay around and enjoy it. I would try to save it for after work but sometimes couldn't help myself (and then I would be pissed at myself after work, but if I tried to wait, I would be thinking about that dope the whole time I was working).

oh, and of course: getting arrested. my ex and I got arrested literally 5 minutes after we did a shot. huge buzzkill.

and I agree with the person who said having to go outside to smoke a cigarette. I understand why someone doesn't want people smoking in their house, but its kind of annoying to get stuck in the pattern of: do a line, go outside to smoke, repeat 10 times.

Last edited:
I was rolling hard, completely on my ass from several Pokes (MDMA pills) and I was chillin with homies in their shed and we were playin some tunes. I was sitting on a car seat/couch, I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I started getting some crazy CEVs and was completely lost in the music and the next thing I know my homie taps my elbow asking me if Im cool. INSTANT kill right there. Yeah, I appreciate that he was making sure I was okay, but they know I can handle my drugs and dont need anyone to worry about me.

Buzz kill for me is a cousin of mine that wont stop f**king talking. I love him but hes like the energizer bunny & if hes not with us at my house, he will call my cell 10 times a day, grr......

going to get MORE and getting dicked around for an hour then finding out you arent going to score !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ this fucking sucks especially when you dont have shit to do you you just sit in a parking lot sweating balls cuz its summer waiting for the dude to call you back and then hes like sorry cant help yah

1. When a friend or someone you're with overdoses
2. Getting stopped by the police
3. When you're with someone who has taken a different substance than the one you've just taken
4. When you're with that one person who just can't seem to get high enough and you sit there watching him beast through all his drugs, enough drugs to keep you high for a week
5. When you're with that one person who just won't shut the hell up
6. When you're with that one person who just loves to make a scene and puts your shit on blast
7. When your girlfriend wants to have sex and you can't get it up

-When your friend's (who you shoot meth with) super crazy anti drug mom says before you can go anywhere you have to take a drug test in the middle of a binge(she was talking to him not me but i started puting on my shoes but i didnt know he had fake pee so it all worked out but scared me)
-When your friend's(same as above) crazy gf kicks down your door and they fist attack each other and she screams and cries a bunch and wakes up my mom(whos wondering why im awake at 6am) and she does super shit like that all the time
-When people bang down the bathroom door
-When you lose your money on the way to go meet up with your dealer

trippin with a friend who then pretends he isnt tripping and acts annoyed you are and says he is fine no effect from the dose why are you so weird now?...says youn are a mess and need to chill act normal dont talk about it shhhhhh

trippin with a friend who then pretends he isnt tripping and acts annoyed you are and says he is fine no effect from the dose why are you so weird now?...says youn are a mess and need to chill act normal dont talk about it shhhhhh

I have a friend exactly like this. Whatever drug we ever did together, he would look & act normal, never could understand how he could pull it off.

Cops, sober people (well ones who don't like drugs at least), annoying people, if I'm on opiates ones who don't shut up, my mother and my cellphone. I also hate the ones who you get high with and they act like they're so fucked up when they're not. I saw others mention that above. It just really annoys me. One time this girl took one hit of some weed and was like all I see are numbers, I can't even text and all this other crap. I was like are you kidding me? Never smoked again with that chick.

A big buzz for me is anxiety, it seems to just show up randomly, sometime for very short but it cant ruin your high. Only happens when you're not having a heavenly trip though. Also my friends cell phone text ring tone was a fuckin police siren when i was driving. Every time it went off i felt like i had a heart attack. She wouldn't change it either cause she 'liked it"

Getting nagged. If I'm trying to enjoy myself and an older parental (or otherwise) figure nags. Shit use to irritate me so bad when I was high that I could practically notice myself coming down more and more with every word.

Getting nagged. If I'm trying to enjoy myself and an older parental (or otherwise) figure nags. Shit use to irritate me so bad when I was high that I could practically notice myself coming down more and more with every word.

^^ so fucking annoying, and i know what you mean about how you feel ike your coming down more and more with each word I feel the same way.

Agreed. Few things annoy me when I'm trying to enjoy myself on drugs more than someone who insists on giving me shit for something. A few years ago a friend of me and my wife came to visit us on a weekend we were going to a rave very far away, that I'd payed and planned for in advance, and was very much looking forward to. This friend had requested to go with us. She then proceeds to be disappointed with the event, having gotten it into her head it was going to be a hippie/jamband festival (wtf?), and spent the whole time poormouthing drugs and drug users, and stating how she was too old for all this.

when its late at night and your eating at a sketchy 24hour dinner and someone yells something racist. You and your buddies just look at each other and aren't sure what to do.