• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

Iirc there are studied claiming that even micro doses of mushrooms will help with migraine, so one doesn't even need to trip to get relief
Yes I did have some lysergamides on hand at the time, (think AL-LAD and ALD-52) I did consider it, but my first friend wouldn't even accept any etizolam from me to calm her down and me bringing the subject up would only make her more hysterical. So I figured dropping acid (or even a micro-dose in this case) was out of the question. =D

Last edited:
Not talking about actual sources of course, but how available would you say this is right now? Is it true it's not so easily accessible?

There's a few vendors who popped up with it here and there but always asking triple the price of what it used to be. In the US at least.

First time, tried 25mg. Found it totally inferior to lsd microdoses.

Anyone had success using this as a productivity aid?

Hey guys, I´m planning on taking 4-fa with a couple this saturday. I know my 4fa well and my doses. But I do it rectally and staged. My friends are going to do it oral. They love MDMA and LSD. They usually dont do RC´s but this one´s mode of action ala MDMA tempted them. The guy is like 90kg and the girl more like 45kg.
What dose (or doses, as they weight differently) should they aim for, for a MDMA type of esperience?

First time, tried 25mg. Found it totally inferior to lsd microdoses.

Anyone had success using this as a productivity aid?
^^^
IMO, 4-FA is a terrible productivity aid. I find the use for it on taking it for social hang outs, long train trips, museum exhibitions and I take it very rarely as I prefer other reality "enhancers" ;)

The guy is like 90kg and the girl more like 45kg.
What dose (or doses, as they weight differently) should they aim for, for a MDMA type of esperience?
^^^
4-FA can act differently between individuals IME and therefore it's suggested to start low.

The usual doses of 4-FA are ranging from 25 to 120mg oral. If both of the participants are familiar with empathogens and stims and if MDMA-like effect is what's desired, I'd say around 80mg for a guy and around 50-60mg for a girl.

Also if taken in capsule form, it will take a little longer for effects to kick in. I usually dissolve in acidic juice/lemonade. Advise strongly against snorting it as well.

I've never plugged this one, how is the effect compared to eating it? What's your dosage?

Be safe! ;)

Last edited:
Greetings! Has anyone tried higher dosages of IV 4-FA?

Particularly 100mg +. Thanks!

Greetings! Has anyone tried higher dosages of IV 4-FA?

Particularly 100mg +. Thanks!

I've definitely been through 100 mg in an hour IV but just not all in one shot. Its not crazy rush like shooting cocaine or anything. smooth rush. repeated IV over a weekend resulted in subsequent shots have a heroin like effect making me tired and nod out. then psychoses and full blown hallucinations, paper ball turned into a giant clown, shadow people everywhere, hearing voices.

No paraonia whatsoever though unlike meth and cocaine psychosis....i was actually able to enjoy the hallucinations.

Got a bunch of stuff to write tomorrow, and 4-fa is what I've got as far as productivity aids go. I've used it once before at maybe 60-70mg and found it a bit too serotoninish for work (which was good, because I took it for a party).

So would 35-40mg be a good dose? Also how does caffeine combine at that dose? And how about redosing? When should I do my one redose and how much should I take to keep a focused productive buzz going for the maximum amount of time?

I've personally tried this drug only at 100mg doses orally, but enjoyed it very much. I've also shared it with a number of friends, and they've all liked it so much that they've come back to me and harassed me to give them some of their own. I even had a girl friend say it was better than any 'molly' she'd ever had (poor thing has gotten some shit 'molly' I guess).

I've dosed others at 80-100mg and the results seem consistent, it's a great party drug that has you chatting up a storm, and I find little comedown the next day if you don't drink too much booze with it. I'm a fan of 4-fa and plan to obtain more if I can in the future.

IME 4-FA becomes especially good with an addition of MDA and / or 6-APDB... I like 50/50 ratio 8)

read through almost 50 pages of this mega thread v1 and 2. anyone have dosage recs for some with high adderall tolerance...200mg min/day to get much of anything