• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this have cross tolerance with a psychedelic such as 25C-NBOMe? How would tripping the next day feel after a 100-120mg dose of 4-FA?

And to jump into the convo above, negative side effects I've noticed, especially when redosing, are vasoconstriction, dehydration, and dizziness upon standing.

Last edited:
Ii agree with you both. thats why i dont really redose, i just do 160mg and thats good enough, i just wanted to see how much more euphoric it became. vasoconstriction absolutely, but i get it in my legs easy, dehydration is with all amps, you gotta stay hydrated, and dissiness could be lack of food? i have experienced this, if i smoke a bowl, and get up too fast. justtake a break u should be alright. i limit my doses to every other week at most. just for my own well being. hope this helps. take care! -aphex

the dizziness is not lack of food (but this will contribute im sure). im guessing it has to do with strange effect this has on blood pressure.

it also jacked the hell out of my amphetamine tolerance. quite unfortunate. i found it easy to study the more i used this substance, im guessing the 5ht effects diminished more quickly.

I dosed 4-FA like 45 minutes ago and already had 2 heart palpitations. Either somethings actually wrong or I really psyche myself out, which I think is really the case.

I could take 0.25mg of Alprazolam right now to take the edge off and hopefully stop any palpitations, but would rather save it for the comedown and eat 0.75mg at once, followed by another 0.25mg if needed.

And yet again I felt another one. It has to be in my head. I plugged 133mg. Not like I would die from that dose.

heart palpitations are fairly normal, you may just be more aware or focusing way too much on the feeling/idea. it's when you have one every 10-15 seconds and become dizzy/faint... then you worry.

Yea well that didn't happen but I still had my share of them unfortunately. Took the Alprazolam anyways and that ended that.

Gave this stuff a try at 110mg last evening, dosing at 5:45pm. It was a great time while I was up but I experienced complete insomnia, zero sleep all night, I haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours except the bowl of cereal I forced down. Felt weird, kinda up, kinda down, with some odd stomach feels all day today (the day after). It is now 24 hours later and I still feel a bit off, still not tired, still not hungry. My thoughts are clear and accurate but my mood is just off, probably because of lack of food, sleep, stress etc. I notice some vasoconstriction and lack of pressure in my urine (just trickles out all sad and whatnot). Pupils were dilated just about all day. Weird stuff indeed, not sure fluorinated compounds are my ally.

Gave this stuff a try at 110mg last evening, dosing at 5:45pm. It was a great time while I was up but I experienced complete insomnia, zero sleep all night, I haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours except the bowl of cereal I forced down. Felt weird, kinda up, kinda down, with some odd stomach feels all day today (the day after). It is now 24 hours later and I still feel a bit off, still not tired, still not hungry. My thoughts are clear and accurate but my mood is just off, probably because of lack of food, sleep, stress etc. I notice some vasoconstriction and lack of pressure in my urine (just trickles out all sad and whatnot). Pupils were dilated just about all day. Weird stuff indeed, not sure fluorinated compounds are my ally.

Sounds like the usual comedown accompanied with not sleeping to me.

Poor circulation, vasoconstriction and low urine pressure are the main physical side-effects I've experienced, which others have mentioned in the above posts.

the dizziness is not lack of food (but this will contribute im sure). im guessing it has to do with strange effect this has on blood pressure.

it also jacked the hell out of my amphetamine tolerance. quite unfortunate. i found it easy to study the more i used this substance, im guessing the 5ht effects diminished more quickly.

Yes and yes to this ^^^^. Proper nutrition will definitely do wonders for minimizing side-effects such as dizziness and vasoconstriction, but even with adequate food intake 4-FA will definitely affect the cardiovascular system. I get terrible circulation when using it, my hands sometimes look like they could belong to a zombie's, and my extremities are always cold even when my core & head are very warm.

And the light euphoria from the 5ht activity fades pretty quickly from extended use, while the dopaminergic and "amphetamine-ish" effects can be felt even during very extended periods of use (1 week or more with no days of non-use). I think this is why some people find redosing/dosing for multiple days or weeks to be desirable and effective, while others get such diminished returns from repeated use that they refrain from using more than once a month: it all depends on individual brain chemistry and preference for effects. Personally, I enjoy the pure stimulation and dopaminergic effects 4-FA provides even after the serotogenic qualities are lost from chronic use, while I have friends who hated dosing even two days in a row because it lost the significant euphoria caused by 5ht activity. As they say, YMMV.

Important!

Differences in potency between different batches of 4-FA seem to vary greatly, more so than with other RC's, and significant variability occurs even between two batches from the same vendor within the same few months. I've read other anecdotal reports that support this claim, and my fairly extensive experience with 4-Fa has definitely found this to be true. Some batches will have me rip-roaring and ready to party at 100mg oral with very significant serotonin action occurring (very dilated pupils, euphoria just below MDMA levels, enhanced sensory enjoyment), whereas others are not noticeable at 100mg and a dose of 120mg oral + 4-mg insufflated (the highest I've personally ever dosed) still lacked any perceptible serotogenic properties.

The moral of the story is, as is so often repeated on BL and just as often ignored: start your doses low!! With every new batch, start at 100mg oral and THEN titrate doses up as you see fit. I've never come across a single anecdotal report of oral doses 100mg or below being "too much" for anyone, and I've read this entire thread front-to-back as well as every single report on Erowid and many others on BL and other forums. Never assume that bc you enjoyed 150mg from one batch that this dose will be okay with every new batch.

Sorry if this has been answered but will there be any cross tolerance issues with 25c (low dose 48 hours prior)?

I don't have much stimulant use and nothing recent so I don't think there should be any tolerance issues but unsure.

Good first time dose for someone with no recent stim use? 6'1 Male , weigh around 210lb?

Will allergy test first , but am looking for a moderate to strong experience not light/threshold.

Update** i took 160-170mg of 4FA around 7:15 pm. i felt awesome. chatty, music was grooving, i was unraveling all my worries and enxieties, and had a great time, being open and talking to people and making alot more solid friends over the web. i dont use party drugs to be around people, i like to gain an introspective experience from it. realize why i have anxiety, what it stems from and nip it in the bud. im trying. i felt it solid for 4-5 hours after ingesting, about an hour to fully to come up, but felt good 30 mins in. lots of warm body rushes, and i didnt even hit my cannabis pipe but like 2x over those 4 hours. so far so good...

so i have some 4MEC and i looked it up aloooong time ago and not only do they mesh well together, they intensify each other and actually bring a peak back.i had 3 50mg lines and it wasnt moreish at all, more sedating. i use 4MEC as a bridge to get across that unformforbale but bearable comedown. you know...your lips get all gummed up in the corners and gooey from cotton mouth. it was a great experience but i think the supplier im going throughnow, is more potent than the good one who quit shipping to US in august (you pros know who im talking about) no sourcing i know the rules. i figured if i dropped a hint nobody "out of the know" of the mentioned vendor would have any clue what im talking about.

about every 45 minutes id be catalyzed the whole time, just tranquil, and like clockwork (ALWAYS) at the 45 minute mark im getting line number 2 ready. and i also wanted to add, that vendor i mentioned, that was good but not naming to adhere to the rules. there was no thought whatsoever again as ALWAYS to do another line i dont find 4MEC fiendish (too bad) on 4 FA. it depends tho, ive done it as i was coming down and thats not the way to go. do it at the 4 hour mark while you still feel happy, the 4MEC will prolongue that and put you in a comfortable loungy feeling atmosphere. having 4FA to me, and no 4MEC is like tripping without cannabis to toke, or at the least a beer to drink. its like cigarettes and beer, they just go so well together.

i was doing awesome on my benzo taper, but i took 3 mg , 3 x exactly an hour apart. i should have been out. and since phenazepam is the more sleepy one, i did 5mg of that (a good dose for me, noticable but not over the top.about 4 hours ago, and it should be at peak plasma level now. so i took one last dose of etizolam to boost that p-zam into gear 30 minutes ago and im finally cracking yawns. either my dose is waaaaay to high, or both 4FA and 2FMA need a benzo and maybe some vicodin for the comedown. 4fa in excess has a more significant drop when you do a big dose, which might explain the more of a comedown than expected. i was baffled 10mg etizolam didnt knock me out, taking 3 mg an hour apart for 3 hours. then i dosed again with the pzam. i gotta getback on my taper so this was my last stimulant kick for a while, which is cool. i didnt get too far off track, ill pop some valerian root if i need to and drink a beer but i think the pzamand zolam will work eventually. i now valium is good for sleep but the 200 hour half life would start me at day 1 on my benzo taper and ive been doing it 1x a week for 4 weeks now and have been lowering the valium for a month or two, then the klonopin for a week or two. i figured i was safe using eti's bc ive got longer half lived benzos built all in small amounts (1.75mg kpin) (15 valium) 1x a week and valerian root the days inbetween if necessary. i almost took a valium to help with sleep but im not ruining my taper ive been working so hard on.

last question.... amp veterans. if 2fma get you a good dose around 90mg ( i have a slight tolerance from the ecstasy days) does that sound high for recreation, not study guide?
and with 4FA, is 170mg too much? i may have overdid thus im typing this with no sleep, 13.5mg of etizolam, and 5 mg of p-zam. or does that sound about right to you guys? i did 100mg the second time i tried it (80 first) and both were a tease.im just curious if im in the right ballpark. i think i am. thanks guys -aphex

The moral of the story is, as is so often repeated on BL and just as often ignored: start your doses low!! With every new batch, start at 100mg oral and THEN titrate doses up as you see fit. I've never come across a single anecdotal report of oral doses 100mg or below being "too much" for anyone, and I've read this entire thread front-to-back as well as every single report on Erowid and many others on BL and other forums. Never assume that bc you enjoyed 150mg from one batch that this dose will be okay with every new batch.

very solid point, especially getting quantity but a gram of 4fa is like 8 doses. ive already wasted a few doses titrating up. its safer, i agree, but it can make you waste what coulda been a badass night.i think ill bump it down to 150 next time, maybe 140. give it till the end of the month or so. i treat 4fa like i would mdma and i lost that magic, im holding onto my 4fa magic as long as i can!

th i dont understand, are you talking cc's in a needle, or 25ci-nombe or w/e its called. i have LOTS of fluor amp experience, but none with that one yet.

I meant the nbome.

I allergy tested small amount , less then threshold and this morning proceeded to take 150 via oral roa in gel cap.

Was pretty sleep deprived past 3 days after getting minor flu thur night and sleeping way to late into the day Friday messed up my sleep and was up till 5-6 a.m. Fri/sat night when I needed to b up by 10 so figured today wouldn't be a bad day to try the 4-fa I've had lying around in hopes of not napping mid day & getting back to a normal sleep pattern , and more importantly for recreation of it.

Not gonna do a trip report but it was enjoyable at this dose.

Very calm stimulation. Social enhancer (was more talkative but not in an annoying way like someone on a bunch of meth bomb e pills or large doses of cocaine) , euphoria was present , a bit mild but enjoyable. Being the first nice day after months of cold winter in MI this could of accounted for some euphoria. Had a sense of well being/contentness throughout the day. Have slight social anxiety and it felt decreased & felt more confident I guess you'd say. All this was very mild though , the best I could compare as I'm limited in stim use (though have abused cocaine plenty) , is MDMA/cocaine LIGHT. like very light in a good way , where I'm not visibly fucked or making an ass of myself/being obnixious or feeling super compulsive like cocaine use effects me.

I had no desire to redose.

Setting was just regular old Sunday no festives. Taken at Noon , most intense part lasted couple of hours followed by slight stimulation until around 7.5hr in where I was able to sleep. Was only a 2 hr nap as I was exhausted , am at 12 hours in am baseline and should be able to sleep soon.. Mood pleasant throughout day , even considering being slightly annoyed / angry with the g/f and being low on sleep + slight hunger throughout day. All things liable to leave me cranky. Was in public a lot throughout day , shopping (well mainly window shopping) & riding around enjoying the long over due return of sun and over 50 degree weather.

So all in all thoroughly enjoyable. A bit light IMO for party setting , maybe 200mg range would be a bit more satisfying for that , or in combination with a low dose phen (if this is even safe)

How about mixing this with non phen pyschedelics? Like Mushrooms , or your 4-sub tryptamines (thinking 4-ho-mipt+4-fa might gel )

Update

Didn't fall asleep until about 2:30 a.m. , so about 14 hours after ingesting 150mg. This was likely due to my 2 hour nap at about 7 hours in.

Feel fine the next day. Not drained and depressed as I would usually the day after stim use. Had very vivid dreams , pleasant ones where I was dissapointed to wake up and realize it was a dream. I smoked maybe .5g of marijuana in a few seperate tokes between 10-14 hr mark. Weed and stims usually leave me a nervous wreck but not last night. Mixed well. I bring this up. Because marijuana use usually surpresses my dreams but like I said I had super vivid dreams , so I'm not sure if this was 4-fa's doing or what.

How about mixing this with non phen pyschedelics? Like Mushrooms , or your 4-sub tryptamines (thinking 4-ho-mipt+4-fa might gel )

I don't have first hand experience with mixing 4-fa with any psychedelics, but based on fairly extensive experience with 4-FA my gut says that the odds that the stimulation creates an anxiety-ridden trip outweigh the odds that the mild euphoria of 4-fa creates a "better" trip, whatever that may mean for any individual.

IME mdma + a psychedelic (i've only tried this combo with lsd) results in a very relaxed, calm, anxiety-free trip because the euphoric relaxation of mdma prevents any negative or repetitive trains of thought from originating. 4-FA, however, is both more stimulating and less euphoric than mdma, and I think the combo would be more similar to amphetamine + a psych, especially after the T+2:00 of 4-FA where the euphoria fades but the stimulation persists.

I know I've read a snippet or two about this combo somewhere on the interwebs, i'll track some down for you when I get a chance.

Also, has anyone else had experiences with significant variance in potency among different batches of 4-FA over the past several months? By significant, I guess I'm talking about differences of at least 20mg between doses that create the same or similar effects. For example, I've had batches where 100mg oral produces significant euphoria, dilated pupils, and experiences that are "magical" in my memories, but recently I've had batches where 160mg produces mild mood lift but no euphoria and much weaker stimulation than 160mg of earlier batches would cause.

I'm not sure if this is due to shifts in my body chemistry resulting from fairly frequent use (at least once most weeks, some periods of 2-3 weeks abstinence) or if the product is qualitatively different, so any input is mucho appreciado y bueno :)

^ I've noticed a difference in the "quality" of the 4-FA high as well. All batches seem to contain legitimate product, but some cause more jittery stimulation than others. Could it be that some batches contain more levo isomers instead of pure dextro, or does that only apply to street speed?

Is anyone nice enough to recommend an oral dose? I do gel-caps on empty stomach.

Intend to use a reagent to test first. (Edit: damn, none of my reagent's seem to cover it!)

Otherwise, I'll read the thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.