• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1 time I took the stuff, I had a horrible reaction.. For the most part it was fun, but when I tried to walk that was another story. When iever I'd get up I'd walk a ways and totally faint.. I'm not sure if it was bc I hadn't ate that b4 I took it or what.. I felt like I was about to start seizing or somethng, but if I was just sitting there I was perfectly ok..

I can't remeber exact does but I'm guessing it was anywhere from 150 to 250mg's. The people we've since given it away 2 love it. I'd probably be willing to try it 1 more time tho, with a less mg.

I have a similar reaction when I stand up on this stuff-- really dizzy, get tunnel vision. I've never fainted though. I think it's from the vasoconstriction.

^ that's what was kinda weird... When I was just sitting there I almost felt sober( if my memory serves me coRrectly), but I didn't get the tunnel vision or dizziness.. Its kind of bizarre I'd just fall over, I'd probably try it again though, If I had something 2 eat or some1 2 carry me round... Lol.
Of all the rc's I've tried, this is the only 1 this has happened with.

I had the same reaction with this new 4-fa, sconnie & axed. Have you bought it on ********-******.*** ?
also, their methoxetamine became pretty weird (from my review and 2 other people).
they used to be a good supplier

Last edited:
Honestly, the man gets it and I'm not to sure where.. He's chummy w/ a lot of people on the shroomery forum, and that forum you can trade, so who knows..shits wack that's for sure. I've done plenty of othr rc's and have nevr had even a close reaction 2 this. Last thing I want is to have 2 get rushed to the er bc I was experimenting w/ some1's lab project gone wrong. I dnt want my name in the system @ all for drugs, whethr its a hospital of pigs station..

I had the reaction with this new 4-fa, sconnie & axed. Have you bought it on ********-******.*** ?
also, their methoxetamine became pretty weird (from my review and 2 other people).
they used to be a good supplier

is your first * beginnign with the letter a?

anyway update on my weird phantom cut grass smell. i have smelled this throughout the week so its nothing 4-fa related i dont think.

if it's not 100% trusted tht its high purity 4-FA/4-FMP don't take it.... you could be sent any chemical/cut, unless you have a "testing kit" for the drug (which i don't know if it exists), it's at your own risk

the same rule applies for any rc bought online or anything bought on the street. sometimes reward outweighs risk

^ so very true.. @ least I know the ethalone/butalone(sp?) Mix I just took is good though ;)

I have a similar reaction when I stand ukp on this stuff-- really dizzy, get tunnel vision. I've never fainted though. I think it's from the vasoconstriction.

I had the exact reaction Axed and sconnie420 are talking about-- on the tail end a 1g binge over 2.5 days with little sleep and ZERO amphetamine tolerance.

You did too much

Never felt dizzy/weak or fainted on 4-FA, and I've used it extensively. Not sure what could be the cause really. 4-FA is not nearly as vasoconstricting as propylhexedrine and some of the other stims I've used. But everyone's different.

I've read of a similar feeling from heavy use of mephedrone.. I would wager its simply the body's reaction to a combination of sleep deprivation, anorexia, hyperthermia from the serotonin dump, and vascoconstriction.

Not to mention when I did experience this my heart rate was at times over 150 BPM

^ The serotonin thing crossed my mind too. I get that feeling during the comeup from MDMA. It's like a lightheaded feeling combined with "OMG I think I might puke/shit/faint at the same time", but it always passes quickly.

if it's not 100% trusted tht its high purity 4-FA/4-FMP don't take it.... you could be sent any chemical/cut, unless you have a "testing kit" for the drug (which i don't know if it exists), it's at your own risk
WORD!!! I feel so bad for people who order shit and Dont get the right chemical. I have had vendors trusted as hell give me bunk/fake/cut to fuck rcs and the only reason I stopped experimenting to be honest with everyone is a nasty fucking product I got that was cut up 4-fa or just inactive dirty chemical. I went through a full 20min-30-min sensation that I drank too much caffiene. Its a feeling I can never forget. I got brain shocked a Lot I thought I was a goner. I will NEVER touch 4-FA again. Its a good chemical--a very pleasant one at that but the fact more recently any sample/purchase I have recieved was very different vendor to vendor in comparison to the real deal I had once this shit is just garbage. People will do anything for a fucking buck so when you purchase from these trusted people remember that there just a random nerd online and probably couldn't care less about you or what your Really getting. I have had some vendors not even test their OWN product. The whole rc scene imho has gone to shit in terms of quality product and legitimacy......your better off chancing on buying random e pills from a guy at a club ...

^ that's what was kinda weird... When I was just sitting there I almost felt sober( if my memory serves me coRrectly), but I didn't get the tunnel vision or dizziness.. Its kind of bizarre I'd just fall over, I'd probably try it again though, If I had something 2 eat or some1 2 carry me round... Lol.
Of all the rc's I've tried, this is the only 1 this has happened with.

This happens because of your blood pressure. Blood didnt reach your brain fast enough when you stood up and you fell to the ground. The instant you hit the ground bood reached your brain though so you were fine when you stood back up.

This is also what causes that fuzzy tunnel vision when you stand up then boom you faint.

I usually get similar BP issues when taking 4-FA or other stimulants. My best advice is to get up slowly from any resting position so you dont end up about to fall with nothing to hold onto and injure yourself.

Yes, I have naturally high BP and resting heart rate, and every once in a while I have a few seconds of tunnel vision when standing too quickly.

I have had nothing but good experiences with my RC vendor. Are we allowed to exchange vendor info via PM?

WORD!!!.your better off chancing on buying random e pills from a guy at a club ...

not quite the point i was trying to get accross, just to advance with caution when using rc's eg allergy test, then dose low and build your way up,,, if your source s trustworthy and have been so in the past, then it seems you have a good connect, but there are lots of less trustworthy "sources/vendors" out there,,,

just preaching what i don't (allways) practice ie, caution

This happens because of your blood pressure. Blood didnt reach your brain fast enough when you stood up and you fell to the ground. The instant you hit the ground bood reached your brain though so you were fine when you stood back up.

This is also what causes that fuzzy tunnel vision when you stand up then boom you faint.

I usually get similar BP issues when taking 4-FA or other stimulants. My best advice is to get up slowly from any resting position so you dont end up about to fall with nothing to hold onto and injure yourself.

It was just soo incredibly weird.. in all the rc's I've done I've nevr had this happen and I've done plenty of them..I probably won't b. Doind 4fa again..

anyone have any experience combining this with 5me (5 methyl ethylone)?

I will be trying 4-fa tonight for the first time. Knowing myself, depending on how things go, I will possibly look to enhance and expand my experience, and 5me is the only chemical I have that I would care to combine with 4-fa.

plugged 50mg to test the waters. Feels about like what I would think 50 oral would.

125mg more about 15 minutes ago.

Was comming home from a concert and debating on whether to test as my friend bailed. Remembered the nitrous cracker I have in my top drawer and stopped and bought a box of whippits :). First time in years.

We will see how this goes, then possibly add more, add 5me, perhaps 2c-e as well. Maybe 2c-c. Fuck even DPT. If this ends up feeling anything like mdma, DPT would feel fucking orgasmic after. hrrrrrm :). This is what I would call a non problem problem ;-)

Hmmmm decisions decisions. I am going to check around, but someone please point out if any of those are dangerous combinations.

I have a gram of 4-fa, 4-fma and 2-fma that I will compare and contrast over the course of a couple of weeks.

There are so many fucking conflicting reports that it is annoying so hopefully I will be able to help someone out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.