• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Big dope bust in Wilmington Delaware - 1360 Bundles

If you like Hip Hop here is some Delaware flavor mixed with Gillie The Kid (Philly rapper if you ain't with hip hop or live in a cave). Bet this will make you say DAMN!!!! This shit is hot. It got a lot of play on Power 99 in Philly last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzgnTCu_vA

In this area it all comes out of Philly.

The NE (NY, Jersey, PA, Delaware) all have white heroin. I am assuming it all comes from the orient. Once you get down to Baltimore you get the brown heroin, not tar, but brown powder. I posted a question in the Heroin Serious Discussion thread but didn't get an answer. I don't know where that stuff originates but due to vinegar taste and smell I think it is actually #3 heroin with vinegar or something acidic added to make it useable without the user having to acidify it.

I have no idea what the scene in Baltimore is like now. It used to come in vials... sourced from Columbia and made it to the harbor or was driven down from NYC.

If you went to the right streets, you'd get raw as opposed to cut.

Everything in DC/VA came from Bmore and it would be stepped on and maybe if you were lucky it would be 25% of the raw from Baltimore. The stuff in VA was either stuff from Bmore that was cut like in DC, or just came straight from DC already cut. Most of the DC/VA stuff was scramble - quianine and laxatives.. disgusting crap. I would drive an extra hour to go directly to Baltimore because the stuff in DC wasn't worth it. I could get a single vial in Baltimore for $20 and it was like doing 5 bags of DC bullshit and whatever the stuff was cut with would leave gross irritation marks.

It NEVER had a vinegar smell when I first encountered it in 98 all the way until 07. It was just always chunky and rocky that would crumble fairly easily. And it was called raw.

The batches of the raw ranged from light tan to dark tan... the color generally didn't indicate the potency.

I have no idea what the purity was, but reading about confiscations, the stuff I was getting was no less than 80% 9 out of 10 times.

Because our dope (NE) is street ready way up the ladder we have the purist heroin this side of the country. I don't know how it works on the West Coast and Mid West but I theorize that it enters from Mexico and gets stepped on more as it travels north. From what I've read the purist tar is in Pheonix, San Diego, etc. all along the US/Mexican border. The Northeast definitely has the best shit starting as south as Delaware up to NY/North Jersey. I don't know how it works in Boston, but with the proximity to NY I would think they have the same dope we do.

Yeah, you want to get the stuff as closest to the source from Columbia as possible. What the people that used to run Baltimore before they had a big crackdown in 08 or whatever came STRAIGHT from Columbia or Columbia via NYC.

There were other corners in other parts of the city.. but I never messed with it. Too shady. Bad quality. Too many addicts out there selling burns.

The first season of The Wire made mention of a few quality corners, but never filmed at any of them.

I think Baltimore/DC/Va all have the brown dope and it enters through the port of Baltimore.

The Port or NYC was the source for Baltimore and DC/VA were supplied by Baltimore before they had their big crackdown a few years ago. I haven't been to the city for a few years, though. The last time I had went, they were getting ready for their bust and had those stupid blue lights with the cameras around on all of the good corners. In fact, they were actually great because you knew where all the good stuff was... THOSE CORNERS had the best stuff - and the dealers knew that... so they would just move slightly out of view and flag you down that way.

I've seen the Bmore raw. I know exactly what you are talking about. Brown rock. Sold by the gram, half gram, quarter gram, etc. It doesn't pack a rush like the white NJ/Philly shit but it is definitely good shit and seems to hold you a lot longer than the white.

I have no idea what the purity was, but reading about confiscations, the stuff I was getting was no less than 80% 9 out of 10 times.

How do you know that ? unless you talkin about confiscations of the shit sold at street level retail. If you talkin about higher up confiscations then that aint the shit you gettin. Anyways tho...

yo idk what yall are talkin about but im born and raised in wilmington and have never once felt threatened or shook going to cop in what yall are callin "bad" hoods. if anything im more scared of the sheer stupidy of the fuckin people that live in this bum ass city/state. ie i could be drivin back from the spot and have a fuckin 20 lb bag of dope hurled at my windshield.

and i work one block over from that first pic that was posted, by myself at night, being a tiny ass girl, in a business full of cash and have never had ONE fuckin problem.

Last edited:
yo idk what yall are talkin about but im born and raised in wilmington and have never once felt threatened or shook going to cop in what yall are callin "bad" hoods. if anything im more scared of the sheer stupidy of the fuckin people that live in this bum ass city/state. ie i could be drivin back from the spot and have a fuckin 20 lb bag of dope hurled at my windshield.

and i work one block over from that first pic that was posted, by myself at night, being a tiny ass girl, in a business full of cash and have never had ONE fuckin problem.

Cool. Go for a stroll through Riverside or down 22nd and Carter right now if it is so safe. lol. Those pics aren't really bad areas. They were just to show it was a city, not some back woods area.

I was at a strip club in Wilmington earlier tonight. Was talking to a guy in the smoking room. He said he was a Camden police officer that came to Wilmington to get heroin. I said you live in the state with the best heroin in the country, ours is good but the bags are skimpy as shit. He said he only needs two bags and sniffs and can't get caught copping in NJ. He said he was let go along with a bunch of other Camden police officers. I didn't know if he was full of shit or not but can believe it. Seems like everyone and their mother is on pain pills and they eventually find out for the price of[no prices] (in Wilmington anyway). Actually I hear of bundles going for [no prices] now in Wilmington. Competition is getting fierce as the demand goes up.

I wish Delaware had the bags Philly and NJ had size wise. The quality is just as good but the bags are tiny. We get the big bags every now and then and the bundles still go for [no prices] but they don't come around very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
the bundles in jerz is the same price u just said, for the record, but the lower number not the higher one.

Hahaha I had to laugh at this.

As far as that cop, if he was for real, what a fuckin idiot why would you introduce yourself as a cop (ex or not) and say you was coppin d? Why not just say you're from camden and there to cop d. People are fuckin ignorant as hell.

and word about bundles, we get the NJ bags here for bout the same as NJ maybe a dollar more on each bag sometimes if you ain't gettin many.

the bundles in jerz is the same price u just said, for the record, but the lower number not the higher one.

North Jerz? How many bags in a bundle? We have 13 but they are skimpy as stated. Great quality. Harly stepped on at all. Very rare there is anything in the spoon even using cold water. You can get away with no cotton and if there is left over floaters they are invisible to the naked eye.

A couple times we had Toe Tap from Camden down here. Price was the same and it had 13 bags to a bundle but the bags were huge, well packed, and excellent quality. People tend to forget Wilmington is 20 minutes from Philly and Camden is right over the bridge from Philly. We are well connected up there to them. For years we had Philly bags that we bought up there then sold here for a mark up. Now the dealers make nicks for Delaware or from what I am hearing people are mixing and bagging them here and at first they did a horrible job but they came a long way fast. I guess it was due to losing business. This guy in the bust is obviously coming from Philly.

Edit: Somewhat self incriminating and mentioning specific locations. -phrozen

Hahaha I had to laugh at this.

As far as that cop, if he was for real, what a fuckin idiot why would you introduce yourself as a cop (ex or not) and say you was coppin d? Why not just say you're from camden and there to cop d. People are fuckin ignorant as hell.

and word about bundles, we get the NJ bags here for bout the same as NJ maybe a dollar more on each bag sometimes if you ain't gettin many.
I was just breaking your balls about the Pittsburgh thing. Like I said E-fighting is gay.

Anyway. I thought Pittsburgh was more influenced drug trade wise by the Mid West (Chicago, maybe even down South on the trail up from Mexico), I didn't know you guys got your stuff from the East Coast.

The cop must of thought I was Dr. Phil or something. He told me his life story in about 15 minutes. I finally had to tell him have fun and walk away. In the 80's cops were all coke heads in Miami. With the pill epidemic it seems to have no boundaries. You can read in the paper about cops, lawyers, Drs, everybody getting busted in prescription scams, etc. (I use etc a lot I am noticing). The pill path usually leads to heroin. I can find it realistic a cop ending up down that road. Should of got his name and snitched on him. Snitching don't count when it is snitching on a cop. lol. Being in the same boat I have empathy on anyone caught up in this ugly fucking disease. Even a cop I guess. If I was a cop I wouldn't worry. I'd have at least 2 or 3 bundles a day from shake downs until some young boy was smart enough to have a hot shot waiting for me.

ok. etc.

Here is the Artie Lang article about him driving from New York to Wilmington Delaware to buy Heroin everyday.

http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/2008/11/on-any-given-day-during-four-month.html

On any given day during a four-month period in 2005, comedian Artie Lange found himself frantically driving down the New Jersey Turnpike headed to Wilmington, looking to score heroin -- the drug that cost him his girlfriend and, nearly, his career and his life.

Between March and June of that year, Lange would enter Sirius Satellite Radio's midtown Manhattan studios at 6 a.m., joke around for four hours on "The Howard Stern Show" and then slink out of the office to his Mercedes-Benz and begin his drive to Delaware.

In the midst of heroin withdrawal, Lange would speed south and park a few hours later at an undisclosed spot just off I-95 in Wilmington to meet his heroin dealer, a man he had met months earlier at his Christmas stand-up concert at the former Kahunaville nightclub on Wilmington's Riverfront.

Usually his dealer would show up on time, Lange would snort some of the drug and then drive back to New York. Other times, Lange would wait for hours, making call after call to his contact, who was also a drug abuser.

On a few occasions, he never showed. Lange, in the grip of heroin withdrawal, would then make several calls to his South Jersey drug contacts and buy 100 painkillers to hold him over until he could head back to Delaware to score more heroin.

In a word, his life was chaotic.

"People who listen to ["The Howard Stern Show"] don't realize how close it came to Howard coming on the air one day and saying, 'We don't know where Artie is,' and finding out later I was in jail in Delaware or dead," Lange says during a phone interview shortly after ending another morning as Stern's sidekick.

Lange's Wilmington drug runs were first revealed on the radio show in May, but Lange recounts the harrowing time in detail in his first book, "Too Fat To Fish" (Spiegel & Grau, $24.95), which went on sale today.

The book recounts some of the crazier real-life stories Lange has told on air, like the time he was a cast member on Fox's "MADtv" and fled the set in full pig make-up to buy cocaine.

Two women pulled up to him in a convertible at a red light in Malibu and looked over as he struggled to snort the drug through his prosthetic snout. "They must have thought they were on an acid trip, sitting there looking at a pig, in broad daylight, doing cocaine," wrote Lange, who has also acted in films "Elf" and "Old School" and television programs "Entourage" and "Rescue Me."

Many of the tales recounted in the book revolve around his unstoppable appetite for drugs, liquor and food, including new, somber personal admissions including the time he tried to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills and Excedrin PM and washing it down with a pint of whiskey.

"There is one thing that scares me most of all: I was 100 percent serious about dying," he writes about his suicide attempt. "I was actually excited and looking forward to whatever lay in store for me."

For the first time, Lange also tells of how he lost his virginity at 19 to a Brazilian prostitute in the back of a handicapped equipped van in the parking lot of a New Jersey diner. The van belonged to his father, who was paralyzed when he fell off a ladder.

But for Delaware fans of both Stern and Lange, his detailed account of his Wilmington heroin deals -- complete with photos of the night he met his dealer for the first time at Kahunaville -- is gripping.

The writings show how desperate Lange was at the time and how he would do anything, including putting his own life and the lives of others at risk, for heroin.

After overcoming the cocaine addiction that left him suicidal and committed to the psych ward of Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan, Lange found himself taking prescription painkillers on the road as a stand-up comedian.

"I had so many problems with coke. It almost ruined my career and I thought I was so out of the woods drug-wise," says Lange, 41. "On the road, I developed this opiate addiction."

Soon, the New Jersey native found himself each day ingesting a cocktail of painkillers including everything from Vicodin and Valium to Percodan and Percocet. At times, he took up to 50 pills a day, along with plenty of glasses of his beloved Jack Daniels on the rocks with a splash of water.

But one day in early 2005, he was on the road for a comedy gig when someone in the club hooked him up with a drug dealer. After asking for 100 Vicodin, the man told him the pills were bad for his liver and offered him some heroin instead.

Lange was instantly hooked and decided it was too risky to buy in New York where he might be recognized. He was soon talking to the man he met at the Kahunaville show and began making his round-trip drives to Wilmington to support his secret habit.

During this time, he was a mess. He drifted away from his longtime girlfriend, who eventually left him. He fell asleep on air as Stern and the rest of the show's crew joked all around him. And he even missed an entire week of work as he kicked the drug in June 2005, telling Stern staffers that he was sick.

"I couldn't even function," he says. "It was depression upon depression."

During the time of his Delaware dalliances, Lange says he would party all night and then go into Manhattan for the show's 6 a.m. start.

Four hours later, the show would end and Lange would slink out of the studio to his Mercedes-Benz as withdrawal symptoms started.

On good days, the dealer would show up with enough product to hold Lange over for a few days. On bad days, his dealer never showed up. Lange would frantically call until 5 or 6 p.m. while sitting in a foreign city before giving up and contacting his South Jersey painkiller dealers.

"What are you going to do, yell at your drug dealer? It's not like he's your employee," Lange says of his frustration with his Delaware contact. "You can't give him a speech about how he should be efficient with customers. I had become something I never thought I would. It was really awful. I saw my career and my world ending, crumbling."

During that time, Lange was not the only one at risk. In his book, he openly admits he could have hurt others while speeding to Delaware during heroin withdrawal or on the way home after he had snorted some of the drug immediately after buying it.

"I was driving on heroin up the Turnpike!" he says, almost startled at the recollection. "I could have killed myself or someone else. A million things that could have happened to blow up my entire world, but didn't."

When Lange first admitted to the Delaware drug runs in May, The News Journal reported on his admission, including concerns from Wilmington councilman Sammy Prado about the city being labeled as a heroin hub.

"Wilmington, Delaware isn't the only city in the world to get heroin," Lange says, trying to calm any fears that he came to the city for any other reason than his own "paranoid delusions."

"I thought if I went there, I would have less of a chance to be recognized," he says. "You can probably get heroin a a thousand more places in New York, I just happened to have a contact in Delaware."

After kicking heroin with the help of the Subutex, a drug that helps fight opiate dependence, Lange stayed away from the drug for two years, but admitted in August to relapsing and checked into an outpatient drug rehabilitation program.

These days, he says he is seeing a psychiatrist and has given up illegal drugs and drinking.

If he is able to conquer his demons, his future remains bright, which is startling considering all that he has been though. Lange and Random House have already inked a deal for a follow-up book thanks to a wave of pre-orders for "Too Fat To Fish" from loyal Stern fans. And Lange is now on a publicity blitz, popping up on late night talk shows and visiting with David Letterman, Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Kimmel.

He's also scheduled 10 book signings across the country, including one at the Barnes & Noble on Walnut Street in Philadelphia Nov. 25.

So after all he's been through in Delaware, will be ever come back? Lange says he will: "I don't hold anything against Delaware. The crowds are amazing. In honor of the book and that story, I should do a heroin-free Delaware show."

Lange, who has been performing in theaters over the past few years making up to $80,000 a night, lights up when told about The Grand as a possible Wilmington venue.

"I'm writing it down. I'll call my agent," he says, sounding happy at the prospect of returning to town under different circumstances.

So if you see Lange on the streets of Wilmington sometime soon, don't automatically the worst. He just might be in town for his comedy and not the drug that nearly took him down.

Last edited:
Anyway. I thought Pittsburgh was more influenced drug trade wise by the Mid West (Chicago, maybe even down South on the trail up from Mexico), I didn't know you guys got your stuff from the East Coast.

Nah none of our shit at all comes from Chitown as far as I know, almost all our dope comes straight from Jersey already packaged, or some of it comes up from Atlanta and gets packaged here(This is just over the last like 6 months-year I heard of dope comin from ATL and it's actually fire). But almost all the blow comes in from Atlanta as far as I know. You would think some of our shit would come from Philly since it's like a hour or so closer on the turnpike then N NJ but we hardly ever get shit from there. Pittsburgh got a weird drug market.

That Artie Lang shit is funny tho, I've read that story before and seen him talkin about it somewhere I always just be picturin him bangin down the turnpike swervin in and out of traffic steady callin his man, cuz I'd say most of us been there.

North Jerz? How many bags in a bundle? We have 13 but they are skimpy as stated. Great quality. Harly stepped on at all. Very rare there is anything in the spoon even using cold water. You can get away with no cotton and if there is left over floaters they are invisible to the naked eye.

A couple times we had Toe Tap from Camden down here. Price was the same and it had 13 bags to a bundle but the bags were huge, well packed, and excellent quality. People tend to forget Wilmington is 20 minutes from Philly and Camden is right over the bridge from Philly. We are well connected up there to them. For years we had Philly bags that we bought up there then sold here for a mark up. Now the dealers make nicks for Delaware or from what I am hearing people are mixing and bagging them here and at first they did a horrible job but they came a long way fast. I guess it was due to losing business. This guy in the bust is obviously coming from Philly.

north jersey yea. anyways you know about our D, i remember when u first came up n got some north jerz shit and was suprised how big the bags was, etc. Sounds like you gettin bags like half or a third of the size as we do, You said the ones u copped from up here was like 4 times the size of the shit u usually get but those was prolly real fat bags cuz if our average bags are that much bigger than yalls then them bags you gettin down there must be short as fuck. So yea you get a 13 bag bun for 60and we get a 10 bag bun for 40-50 (5 a bag for loose bags/50 a bun for one, 40 a bun when u cop more than one bun and bricks) but theres like 3-4 times as much dope in our bags so u know wat it is.

Plus, Phrozen said this before too and im with him, how is it that yall can get bundles for 40 or 50 bucks less than they charge in philly for the same shit when the shit is COMIN FROM philly? price goes up not down when you go farther from the source, so them bags gotta have less in em than the philly ones cuz it dont make bizness sense otherwise. Unless they comin from camden which the d is cheaper there from wat I hear but that aint my game so i aint gonna speak on it. Still tho, Im bettin that yall bags are pretty fuckin small compared to ours (when i say ours im talkin north jerz-paterson, newark, etc)

and man, IDK how shit is these days cuz I aint touch no d in over a year but, when I was usin it was very rare to get a bag with anything left over in the cotton. If there was ever shit that didnt dissolve in the shot that was a shitty bag u feel me the quality u talkin about gettin in wilmington or w/ever is standard up here it aint like some fire dope or nothing, thats how all the bags we get are. I wouldnt buy dope that didnt dissolve without heatin u feel me.

Anyways, I aint tryna put this in one of the dope vs dope thangs now that city vs city is overwith lol, im just sayin how it is here vs there and the bang u get for ur buck. Cuz u was sayin about the quality of the D yall gettin like its this really good shit cuz there aint much leftover after u filter and no extra shit in the mix, etc, but Im just sayin that aint even nothin special, thats how 90% of the shit up here is(was) all day every day its just the standard average for how dope is u get me. If it was on me id still def. fuck with the shit Id get up here. When I had a habit and Id do like 8 or 10 bags at once of the shit up here I prolly woulda had to do like 20 of those delaware bags to get right lol.

BTW Lozgod, na, far as i ever heard pburgh gets they shit from us. chitown, no way...they get stamp bags just like we do out here in jerz... back when we had the stamp thread i would usually see bags I had copped in paterson show up in posts from the pburgh cats like 2 weeks later, u feel me? They def aint associated with the chitown trade-they wouldnt be gettin stamp bags then, theyd be gettin those bullshit "blows" full of cut to shit benadryl dope, fuck that.

I think stamp bags stop at the west end of the PA border, like once u hit Ohio I think they start gettin tar and powder in gram weights but far as pittsburgh they get jersey style stamps, and lotta times they ARE jersey stamps just brought back out there.

BxnStax yo, i heard that the bags out there was kinda expensive tho. I heard lotta cats from there talkin about payin like 10 dollars a bag and shit like that, sometimes more. I guess u got the hookup tho cuz u live in that hood Im suprised to hear that yall dont pay more considerin how far a trip the shit takes to get out there. Id say 6 a bag aint bad tho for a couple hundred mile trip if thats wat u meant when u said u pay our prices plus a buck or so per. Anyways Im done on the off topic ish..

BxnStax yo, i heard that the bags out there was kinda expensive tho. I heard lotta cats from there talkin about payin like 10 dollars a bag and shit like that, sometimes more. I guess u got the hookup tho cuz u live in that hood Im suprised to hear that yall dont pay more considerin how far a trip the shit takes to get out there. Id say 6 a bag aint bad tho for a couple hundred mile trip if thats wat u meant when u said u pay our prices plus a buck or so per. Anyways Im done on the off topic ish..

Yeah that's them stupid mufuckers some the suburbs that think gettin em for 10 is a deal and the even tho they might go to hoods to cop dudes know they'll pay more so they get taxed. I think the most I ever paid was I knew a dude that used to be chargin 3 for a brick and these was like some 8+/10 or some shit usin that stamp thread scale this shit was like that dope you remember the stamp name for years after you had it. But yeah, 5 for 30 or bundles usually 60, bricks for 225-250, 2 bricks for about 400 and so on.

But yeah I always thought that about the trip bein so far too, them mufuckers got to be gettin the bricks for like nothin. I remember seein a newspaper article about a dude that had taken a duffel bag full of money to Paterson and got popped comin back with the bricks and gave the cops his whole story and if you did the math for how much money he said he took to how many bricks he had it was like $120 a brick or somethin if I'm rememberin right and he only had like 100 bricks so the dudes bringin back 1000+ bricks got to be gettin em for like fuckin $70 a brick or prob less.

As far as Ohio and stamps, the stamps go prob like 50 miles into Ohio and thats just cuz PGH is the source-city. Cuz I've seen em on the SE border and up by Youngstown and Akron but there was also grams and tar around so stasmps weren't the main way it was sold. But once you get into Cleveland it ain't stamps and pretty much anywhere else in OH is tar only

I think Wilmington's bags are kinda like CT. Like Hartford and shit is right by NYC, but there bags are like fuckin nothin in 'em, it's like the same thing it takes 3 or 4 CT bags to equal one NJ bag and buns are like $40. I couldn't take that shit, I always hated rippin open 20 or 30 stamp bags a day anyways, then you don't wanna throw em away cuz they got dope stuck in em so you end up carryin around fuckin 30 empty bags til you can get to the crib.

attachment.php

why the fuck anyone would drive around with that bag, instead of a lil bag o raw instead?

^Cuz a lot of places that's how it's sold even in wholesale. It gets brought in, cut and bagged in the dope mill, and then sold to wholesalers, who sell it to dope boys, who sell it to you. Depends on the city and shit, but that's how it's done a lot of places on the east coast. That's why you see places gettin raided and they got like 500,000 stamp bags bagged up and shit. And plus one of the great things about slingin dope is you don't have to fuckin bag all that shit up like some coke or weed, you buy it and sell it. Got to be one of the easiest drugs to hustle.

^ yea i gotta agree that dope is the easiest shit to sell. I mean first off off you get you shit branded (stamped) and because other people are selling free marketing so if it is good quality people know and don't really have to go through the whole "sample bag" thing. It is bagged in simple units 10 bags per bundles 50 per brick and i think 8-10 per sleeve ready for sale and all individually separated. On top of that it is all ready bagged so you don't need to do that unlike with other drugs. Also it sells it self. All you really need to do to sell dope is stand on a certain street. You don't even need to approach people they approach you. Yea that shit happens with other drugs too but it easier with dope and with other drugs it doesn't happen to that extent. To most you might have to do to sell the dope is say "yo!"

When I am talking about stuff in the spoon I am talking about fine dust. Very minimal. Like the brown Bmore raw is pretty good. Not the scramble, that shit is God knows what cut with a little but of heroin, but the raw needs heat, and still leaves "sand" (is what we call it) in the bottom of the spoon. In weak dope the white stuff may leave some sand in the bottom but it is less than a 10th of a millimeter wide and tall. Just some specks in the bottom of the spoon. Very rare. Like I said, for the most part you really don't need cotton.

As far as the coke in Pittsburgh coming from Atl., that goes back to Big Meech and BMF. They run about 90% of the coke in Atlanta and have Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Detroit, and a few other major cities locked. With Meech in prison I don't know if BMF still runs the coke trade but someone had to fill his shoes. I doubt those cities had droughts when he went down. Meech had celebrity status. Rappers, athletes, and black actors wanted to get pictures and autographs with/from him not vice versa. His net worth was up there with George Jung. He was a major player in the cocaine business.

Yeo lozgod you were saying:
(Like I said in a later post. I think the price difference is due to the competition. Philly is a lot bigger and the competition is more spread out and the dealers are less organized. You got more independants than drug gangs here. The drug gangs here are more coke oriented than heroin. I am sure that will change evntually but right now you circle a block you got 10 people trying to wave you down and they all got the same brand or maybe 2 different brands. In Philly you got multiple brands, organized drug gangs controlling blocks so less competition and a better lock on the market. They can charge 10 and not have to worry about someone 4 cars down charging 8 to beat them. They'll get killed just for being on that block trying to hustle.

It's not that the dope is more cut. You can see by the bust they buy it street ready. Those are the same bags on the streets of Philly. It's not like someone is going to empty all those bags out, cut them, and rebag them and restamp them. There are guys that will try to get you to pay $90-$100 a bundle but they only serve to their own clientelle, mostly white suburbanites and people from Southern PA (right on the PA/DE border) and NE Maryland (on MD/DE line) that are afraid to go shopping. But if they had the nuts to try block shopping they would get the same bundles for $50-$60. The price was regularly $90-$100 until everyone and their mom started selling dope. Up until about a year or 2 ago dope was around but if you hit a block and asked 10 dealers, 8 of them had coke and no dope. Now they all got dope or both.

The dealers I deal with are real cool and I deal with them through cell phones and am pretty friendly with them. I have to twist their arm to get 2 for $100. Usually they want $60 a piece but after buying so many at $60 they'll hook you up for 2 for $100. I never come for one or two bags so they may get $10 a bag elsewhere. I don't know.

We are starting to see a rise in gangs. Mostly hispanic like MS13 and SUR and if it ever comes to drug gangs having monopolies on certain blocks then the price will probably go up but as long as it remains free agents then the competition plays in the favor of the user. It's a buyers market here where as in Philly it's a sellers market.

I knew a white dude that rented a block from this gang in Phil ly for a large amount of money per day. The money went for protection. No one could sell on that block or they had to deal with the landlord. He made tons of money because all of his dealers were white and all the white people went to his block. He ended up getting caught with 2 ki's of dope. This was back in like 96-97. From what I heard he got 45 years so he is probably still locked up.

So the short version of what I just said is the competition due to no drug gangs selling dope drives the price down. Only answer I can come up with because it is the same exact street ready dope as Philly.)

Your whole arguement about their being more competetion in Wilmington is hilarius. You think your city of less then 100,000 people has more competition than Philly a city of 1.6 million not even including the extra 6 million people in the suburb, which wilmington is actaully a part of. I can tell you don't know what you talking about and you have a lot of city pride which is cool but dis my city. Theres soooo many places to cop around philly I grew up there all my life and copped there for 3 years and from my experince talking to friends homeless people tips etc. The further you get from north camden the more expensive it gets and quality goes down. And ive heard of all your bags those or like the generic bags for the out of towners and ive never had an experience when any of those were over a 6/10, and yes theres tons of differant bags in philly with crazy ass names that are muvh much better then the bags you named and i.would.pay $10 a bag or $100 for 11-12 bags for the fire in north camden over your bags anyday of the week. O yeah philly is the definition of competition we have sets in north philly, westphilly, south philly (but not many, more dealers with cell phones there) along with the entire city of camden and the satellite cities of trenton, wilmington, reading, and atlantic city all have spots and dealers with cells too except its not as good or further away. So how is Wilmington gonna have more competition with just 4-5 brands and like 1/50th amount of dealwrs and buyers. The sets are there for the big guys who wnt to make alot of money their.dangerous, hot, but usually always have decent to fire dope, and their aways open so its quick and easy for.buyers and thats how they get alot of business and when you say theres no.competition thats only for.one block or a few if the "landlord" is really big, but the next blocks are just owned by the next guys or their not even owned and independant guys kinda take it over if.its a good spot. But dude I get you have wilmington pride bht more competition in wilmington than philly is almost an insult. Plys I can tell gou havnt really messed around in philly or camden because you would know about the brands that have experienced users.falling out after 2 bags FOR THE WHOLE DAY. i've gotten bags mostly in north candem where 1/3 of a bag would have me dipping hard for 24 hours brands like die hard, lollipop, and i cant really remember at the moment its been a few years but if you ask around or look for.the sets with actual lines of people of all colors in the middle of thee worst ghettos waiting to.get the fire youll prolly find.what Im talking about. Really good dope like that actually gives you a high like nothing out.there, good dope will engulf you with warm and.fuzzies endless inchies and dips and a euphoria like youve gone to heaven. I'm kinda happy I moved to Hartford because it was almost too good to.be trye in philly. I would cope with one of my friends for a bit who.had a one bag habit and he would get fucked up everytime as ling as it wasnt like a nike bag or some.bs. In Hartford i can get buns for 40-45 and its okay but you can tell theres cut so it fucks you up but i can tell its a sleeping med or fent. Or somethig thata not pure dope. So my advice is ask around homeless people other white.kids in the ghetto and ask like 10 people homeless people usually know the most cuz their.out.there everyday and find the real fire for $10 and youll see what im talkin about.you wont.be disappointed