• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best & Worst trip on mdma

MDMA has been proven to cause a crash, thus the term "suicide Tuesday" and MDMA aftereffects...
my tested MDMA contained one ingredient- MDMA.
guess what?
I crashed.

i'd also like to see the proof that mdma does inevitably cause a crash. i always take lab tested stuff (if it turns out to be just mdma) and the only two times i had a crash were when i once forgot to drink for the whole night and the other time when i took 7 pills in one night. otherwise i'll just feel tired the next day just as i would when i had been dancing sober the whole night. it's different for everyone. i've got a friend who always feels like shit on the next day (but no suicide tuesdays either...).

JWills20 said:
No it's not... It's a review of numerous studies on MDMA. Many of which aren't actually using tested MDMA and have in fact been determined to be substances other than MDMA
yup, the first one they cite on the topic of midweek depression took 12 people who just reported having taken ecstasy. the other two studies aren't available in free full text so i have no idea about the methodology used.

Last edited:
my conclusion would be that i took way more MDMA than any of you have ever taken... because it has been proven beyond repute to cause a "crash" meaning the disruption of serotonin and oxytocin in the brain... my earlier link.

The idea i want to pass on to you is... if you deny the phenomena of "crashes" following recreational MDMA use, you are denying a very proven and demonstrated occurence, thus the studies, the terms, and the tests i asserted earlier. Perhaps not all humans feel these crashes, but to deny their existence is foolish and counter-intellectual, for these have been documented many times. the disruption of serotonin and oxytocin levels following a dose of MDMA levelling 150 or higher has been proven to be lower in the average human in the following 5 DAYS, and then gradually returns to regular levels.

I noticed the choice of words in the abstract: common; sometimes reported; can cause; may lead to... These are all just possibilities, not something that happens every time and certainly not to everybody, but I know from here, that it does happen to some people. As I said and believe it's down to each individuals biochemistry.

Last time 10 of us rolled from the same TLC&reagent tested batch, initial doses varied from 100-140mg per person (based on their weight), none of us crashed. I get some nostalgic feeling for the effects, I'm obviously tired from dancing for 5hrs straight like a madman, my mood is pretty much back to normal and my mind is around going to bed. I'm happy for what happened and call it a day, I go home, sleep and wake up 5-6hrs later well rested.

I'm really sorry for what you've experienced, but I guess you are more sensitive to MDMA. If I took, say an initial dose of 200mg, I may also get a comedown, but there's no need for me to dose that high. No tolerance from monthy use whatsoever.

I noticed the choice of words in the abstract: common; sometimes reported; can cause; may lead to... These are all just possibilities, not something that happens every time and certainly not to everybody, but I know from here, that it does happen to some people. As I said and believe it's down to each individuals biochemistry.

Last time 10 of us rolled from the same TLC&reagent tested batch, initial doses varied from 100-140mg per person (based on their weight), none of us crashed. I get some nostalgic feeling for the effects, I'm obviously tired from dancing for 5hrs straight like a madman, my mood is pretty much back to normal and my mind is around going to bed. I'm happy for what happened and call it a day, I go home, sleep and wake up 5-6hrs later well rested.

I'm really sorry for what you've experienced, but I guess you are more sensitive to MDMA. If I took, say an initial dose of 200mg, I may also get a comedown, but there's no need for me to dose that high. No tolerance from monthy use whatsoever.

Then why is "suicide tuesday" a commonly recognized term?...

if you deny that MDMA crashes happen (because of depletion of Serotonin and Oxytocin levels) , you are sadly mistaken... try being in the situation of trying to talk your own DEALER out of taking his own life because he took so much EU-violet-reagent tested MDMA that he decided he'd rather die than go through the crash of truly pure MDMA...
Maybe... you weren't getting the pure stuff that you thought you could get...

if you deny that MDMA crashes happen (because of depletion of Serotonin and Oxytocin levels) , you are sadly mistaken. Maybe... you weren't getting the pure stuff that you thought you could get...

Does the depletion of Serotonin etc come into play during a crash (of course, stupid to say that your levels are not going to be reduced after using) - Would I say depleted Serotonin = Crash, no I would not. Crashes often come from a collection of things that occur when you take MDMA, lack of food/ hydration, consumption of other substances, dancing for 12/24 hours, lack of sleep etc

serotonin levels dramatically increase during an MDMA experience and, as a result, deplete quickly in the ensuing hours. this has been, if anything, the MOST demonstrated fact of MDMA.

Believe me, I know you are only trying to defend your favorite drug and claim it is an all-good substance. I don't dislike you for your valiant effort, but i disrespect you for your lack of knowledge and denial of scientifically proven facts...

I'm a fairly experienced user of MDMA, you will see that I have posted before about the Suicide Monday/Tuesdays you mention and you will also see that I discuss the comedown and the almost hysteric use of Serotonin Syndrome.

Am I / have I denied a scientifically proven fact here? Your using the term 'crash' / 'suicide Monday/Tuesday' are these scientific terms about the after effects of MDMA ? There not.

You disrespect me? You do not know me but your trying to tell me that you know how I react to MDMA better than I do? Your also stating that, the doses I have been using are lower than what you have taken. Your also stating, that the quality of the MDMA that I have taken is lower than what you have?

I'm telling you, as an experienced user of MDMA - I know what a crash feels like.

Maybe your understanding of the term 'crash' isn't the same as mine?

I am not in denial that MDMA causes a depletion of serotonin levels. I am stating that using the word 'crash' to discuss a broad range of effects is meaningless! What you deem a crash may not be very different that what I would consider a crash?

I'm a fairly experienced user of MDMA, you will see that I have posted before about the Suicide Monday/Tuesdays you mention and you will also see that I discuss the comedown and the almost hysteric use of Serotonin Syndrome.

Am I / have I denied a scientifically proven fact here? Your using the term 'crash' / 'suicide Monday/Tuesday' are these scientific terms about the after effects of MDMA ? There not.

You disrespect me? You do not know me but your trying to tell me that you know how I react to MDMA better than I do? Your also stating that, the doses I have been using are lower than what you have taken. Your also stating, that the quality of the MDMA that I have taken is lower than what you have?

I'm telling you, as an experienced user of MDMA - I know what a crash feels like.

Maybe your understanding of the term 'crash' isn't the same as mine?

I am not in denial that MDMA causes a depletion of serotonin levels. I am stating that using the word 'crash' to discuss a broad range of effects is meaningless! What you deem a crash may not be very different that what I would consider a crash?

so you are admitting there is a crash...?

I once gotten a bad pill and I sure was fk*d as shit. Only took 1 pill and I experienced serious schizophrenia. A moment I thought I was gonna puke my guts out, the other moment when I rushed to the toilet I was wondering why did I ended up at the toilet and I was perfectly fine. Felt lots of shits in me talking among myself. gosh, and I wasn't able to catch a wink for another 12 hours after that.

Worst trip ever.

so you are admitting there is a crash...?

if you define "crash" as lowered levels of serotonin, then yes. if you define crash as feeling bad, then not necessarily. yes, some people get depression after mdma use (especially those who do too large doses too often) but many people don't.

if you deny that MDMA crashes happen (because of depletion of Serotonin and Oxytocin levels) , you are sadly mistaken... try being in the situation of trying to talk your own DEALER out of taking his own life because he took so much EU-violet-reagent tested MDMA that he decided he'd rather die than go through the crash of truly pure MDMA...
Maybe... you weren't getting the pure stuff that you thought you could get...
I wrote in my previous comment that I know it does happen to some people, I do not deny that crash from MDMA exists. I deny that it has to happen to everyone using it. That's a fact that the consumption of MDMA will reduce the serotonin levels in the following weeks, I know. Does it have to do anything with MY mood? Maybe, I didn't notice to be honest. With yours? Apparently so.

• 10 people with 1-10 years of experience with MDMA
• 100-140mg oral dose of reagent and thin layer chromatography tested MDMA HCl per person. No other ingredients identified.
• many out of these people (incl. me) took a redose (unknown amount)
• no crash occured to anyone after the roll
• i've met 3 of my roll partners a few days after, they were in good mood
• i have personally never seen anyone crashing after a roll or feeling really depressed a few days after.

These are plain facts, I have no reason to lie to you.