Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best & Worst trip on mdma

tintinmac

Greenlighter
This is a story I think is interesting enough to share aha,
About a month back was getting rready for a massive annual rave AMP it's called in the UK with my missus we always roll together, bought my batch from my trusted dealer as always untested at this time but had no doubts. Traveled to the city of the event checked in & prepared the bombs we normally do 3 bombs each out of a gram.
Got to the event music pumping, at about 11.30 dropped the bombs all 3, along with my missus, this time my missus came up first & it took me longer, this was her second time rolling & my third time.
I started to come up feel real good, about 10 mins into my come up met this one guy you could tell he was regular user of recreational drugs offered me some I was like why not he dug his hand in his pocket & sprinkled it on my tounge it was like diamonds in my mouth of good mdma, at this point I don't know how much he's put hmm!!, I ask him if my missus can have a little bit he happily agreed, then he offered me coke, had to say no thank you as I've never experienced with cocoine before & wouldn't know whether it's bunk or not!!
About 15 mins into my come up after taking more mdma i completely lost it my face was something you'd see out of a meme & my eyes where rolling back this is what I can remember at around 11pm,
next thing I remember is at around 1.30am couple of girls on the dance floor I would say regular users dabbing water on my forehead I guess to cool me down, but for 2.5hours of the rave I don't remember the dj that played or what I did but I remember coming back on the peak of my trip in the same place I started having it large, I have rolled once more since that time which was new years eve, but nothing can compare to that trip it was amazing even though I have a feeling may have overdosed?!?,
My next roll is set for the 24th, this again will be with my missus.
hope didn't bore anyone with this story but has anyone ever blacked out durine their trip?

Last edited by a moderator:
How is this your best trip on MDMA if you blacked out; not remembering most of it?

If you have only used MDMA three times before, taking half a gram at once is way too much. Your just going to grow a huge tolerance and increase the risk of problems later down the road. Also not a smart idea to let some random sprinkle 'some stuff' in your mouth when your at a rave.

It's hard to say - best / worst as you can have a great home session vs great rave/club session. Worst can be effects on you, setting etc

Cant say I've ever blacked out on a trip because i only take a little over a tenth of a gram every time, and I'm good for 5-6 hours. You probably did overdose if you're blacking out. The average person may take anywhere between 130-200mg depending on body weight and roll just as hard without the bad effects, despite taking less than you did.

Ouch.. It made my eyes bleed as I've read this...
Seriously, 500mg a night is A LOT unless you get some cut stuff. As mentioned, expect problems down the road continuing like this. I would never trust anyone, especially my dealer stating it's this and that. People got some nasty shit this way many times. Test that stuff ;) And the most reckless thing of all: accepting 'some stuff' from a complete stranger who was high on god knows what. If it was say, PMMA, you wouldn't be here writing this.
Please for the sake of the drug user community and for yours: don't be another bad example, be more responsible. ;)

I never understood why some people find it so difficult to use punctuation and separate paragraphs...

But yea not the smartest idea letting someone sprinkle a mystery substance in your mouth especially when you're already on something. It's like playing Russian roulette

I've never blacked out on MDMA.
I've never had a bad trip on MDMA,
the BADNESS starts 24 hours after you drop the MDMA. then you crash, and put the gun to your head...

@tryintoiso: how frequently do you roll? I haven't had any comedown ever, and I do it once a month tops.

you must be taking some pretty low doses man
Low? By no means. I usually take a 120mg starter then 60-80mg redose. I had a next day hangover once though. I was experimenting with redoses and dropped a 120 starter, then 80+60+40. But no comedown whatsoever.

pretty sure if you were getting real MDMA at those doses you'd crash. i think you got ripped off bro

pretty sure if you were getting real MDMA at those doses you'd crash. i think you got ripped off bro

Lol... Been taking those doses of tested MDMA for 3 years and never had a crash. It's more likely that clean MDMA won't give you a comedown at those doses...

Yes, I always reagent test new batches, and this particular batch was TLC tested too, no other active ingredients.

I believe some of us are susceptible to comedowns, hangovers from MDMA, others - like me - not. But time will tell, I have rolled only like 9 times since last april, when I dropped first.

i reagent tested my mdma it was pure, i crashed very hard
the quantity ingested was tested at 180

that is a coalition government/university abstract of studied MDMA aftereffects using scientifically tested pure MDMA.

I believe some of us are susceptible to comedowns, hangovers from MDMA, others - like me - not. But time will tell, I have rolled only like 9 times since last april, when I dropped first.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. Back when I was in your stage of usage I had people telling me once a month use would eventually, but inevitably, catch up with me. Now at 3 years and not experienced anything.

that is a coalition government/university abstract of studied MDMA aftereffects using scientifically tested pure MDMA

No it's not... It's a review of numerous studies on MDMA. Many of which aren't actually using tested MDMA and have in fact been determined to be substances other than MDMA. They even reference Ricaurte studies which have now been proven to have actually administered methamphetamine and not MDMA...

Last edited:
No it's not... It's a review of numerous studies on MDMA. Many of which aren't actually using tested MDMA and have in fact been determined to be substances other than MDMA. They even reference Ricaurte studies which have now been proven to have actually administered methamphetamine and not MDMA...[/QUOTE]

look at the abstract,... all substances used past a EU reagent test and were definite violet, which is EU reagent for MDMA.

MDMA has been proven to cause a crash, thus the term "suicide Tuesday" and MDMA aftereffects...
my tested MDMA contained one ingredient- MDMA.
guess what?
I crashed.

my tested MDMA contained one ingredient- MDMA.
guess what?
I crashed.

Understood. But the point is my MDMA also contained one ingredient - MDMA.
I have never crashed. The point is that just because he didn't crash doesn't mean he didn't take MDMA like you assumed:

Abstract

Ecstasy is a widely used recreational drug that usually consists primarily of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA). Most ecstasy users consume other substances as well, which complicates the interpretation of research in this field. The positively rated effects of MDMA consumption include euphoria, arousal, enhanced mood, increased sociability, and heightened perceptions; some common adverse reactions are nausea, headache, tachycardia, bruxism, and trismus. Lowering of mood is an aftereffect that is sometimes reported from 2 to 5 days after a session of ecstasy use. The acute effects of MDMA in ecstasy users have been attributed primarily to increased release and inhibited reuptake of serotonin (5-HT) and norepinephrine, along with possible release of the neuropeptide oxytocin. Repeated or high-dose MDMA/ecstasy use has been associated with tolerance, depressive symptomatology, and persisting cognitive deficits, particularly in memory tests. Animal studies have demonstrated that high doses of MDMA can lead to long-term decreases in forebrain 5-HT concentrations, tryptophan hydroxylase activity, serotonin transporter (SERT) expression, and visualization of axons immunoreactive for 5-HT or SERT. These neurotoxic effects may reflect either a drug-induced degeneration of serotonergic fibers or a long-lasting downregulation in 5-HT and SERT biosynthesis. Possible neurotoxicity in heavy ecstasy users has been revealed by neuroimaging studies showing reduced SERT binding and increased 5-HT2A receptor binding in several cortical and/or subcortical areas. MDMA overdose or use with certain other drugs can also cause severe morbidity and even death. Repeated use of MDMA may lead to dose escalation and the development of dependence, although such dependence is usually not as profound as is seen with many other drugs of abuse. MDMA/ecstasy-dependent patients are treated with standard addiction programs, since there are no specific programs for this substance and no proven medications. Finally, even though MDMA is listed as a Schedule I compound by the Drug Enforcement Agency, MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for patients with chronic, treatment-resistant posttraumatic stress disorder is currently under investigation. Initial results show efficacy for this treatment approach, although considerably more research must be performed to confirm such efficacy and to ensure that the benefits of MDMA-assisted therapy outweigh the risks to the patients.

Where in that abstract does it mention that all the studies have reagent tested? I can tell you for a fact one of the studies referenced in that journal used methamphetamine and not MDMA. It's been proven.