• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to smoke black tar heroin?

Why do people shoot up instead of chase the dragon (or, in my case, imprison the dragon and drain it's power)?

Because people get a habit and become addicted to chasing the dragon while burning bigger and bigger amounts of heroin daily, then some bright spark who no doubt has the best intentions mixes up a shot and explains that one shot uses a fifth of the smack they need to get off when smoking. The smoker has the shot and feeling is better than anything else and all of a sudden heroin is more affordable. I've used heroin heaps of times when i was younger but never enough to get physically addicted. I'm one of those smart ass's that says smack isn't that good and smokes meth. From what i've been told Heroin is only the bomb once your addicted. Seriously i wouldn't wish a heroin addiction on my worst enemy. It will make you look and feel so desperate, not that a meth habit is walk in the park.

Be very careful TSlexi and my tip is only score enough gear for one smoking session, never be talked into buy more than you need no matter how much better value they make it out to be.

Thanks Phil! Did you get my friend request?

I don't know why, maybe it's related to my brain damage and schizoid personality disorder I acquired from being born 16 weeks early, but I always need a chemical, whether it's alcohol, nicotine, THC, or heroin, just to feel...right. Been this way forever.

Isn't the combination of heroin and THC called an atom bomb?

Sure did, we're now legit BL chums :)

I'm the same way, sobriety I find to be boring and tedious. I like to be semi-stoned all day. It realy makes me a gentler, kinder and more thoughtful/introspective individual.

Some of us have little holes in our souls and drugs are the perfect shape to fill them.

I don't know why, maybe it's related to my brain damage and schizoid personality disorder I acquired from being born 16 weeks early, but I always need a chemical, whether it's alcohol, nicotine, THC, or heroin, just to feel...right. Been this way forever.

I hear you TSlexi, i have a schizo disorder i won't go into but i've always had a need to have something to alter my mind and feel right while taking the edge off. I was a heavy weed smoker in my early 20's for a couple of years and a nervous break down fixed that addiction seeing as i couldn't handle weed any more but i smoked 30 cigarettes a day for most of my 20's until i quit at age 29 7 years ago and since then i have been a regular beer drinker, not a full blown alcoholic just a beer or two most days with a few beer session once or twice a week. My meth use is mickey mouse seeing as it's expensive and i don't earn enough money to even come close to starting a daily habit. I enjoy smoking meth as it curbs my appettie and lets me use the internet for hours on end but i love when i sleep it off and feel normal again. However all these unhealthy habits must be taking a toll on my internal organs and heart as i'm overweight and my body has gotta give up sooner or later. Anyway that's enough depressing information for now.

On another note TSlexi how easy is it for you to get a hold of some china white gear? that stuff burns beautiful and tastes great

I can get China White easily, as I use the darknet. Would that work in a vaporizer?

Did you get my friend request?

chasing v banging

I think the chamber is made of either metal or ceramic.

Why do people shoot up instead of chase the dragon (or, in my case, imprison the dragon and drain it's power)?

Believe it or not, chasing the dragon actually gives a better/faster high

while the Bio-Availailuity of slamming is 100% (meaning you get the best bang for your buck, 100mg injected is 100mg in youyr blood)
Chasing gives you a near instant high. Your lungs main jo is to get oxygen, the main user of oxygen is the brain. Soooo blood goes straight from the lungs to the brain. When you chase active ingredient goes from the foil (vaporizes), down your throat and into your lungs where it is absorbed by these like sponge like air sics wich are your lungs, and from there it gets carried along throughout your body but its first stop is your brain (since your brain is the most vital organ you evolved to get oxy straight to the brain

Chasing gets u high in 5-10s while slamming takes 1-5min (b/c when u inject into your blood it takes a while to circulate and finally make it to your brain (but it does depend on which vein **PLEASE don't shoot up in your neck tryoing to find the quickest vein to your brain)

SOOOO to answer the question, chasing gets you a bigger rush technically (down side addiction counselors say smoking is the quickest way to addiction b.c the low time means a strong association to the action/smoking)
but the downside is the BA is only 40-50% and direct injecty is 100%BA
so chasing is more expensive but is actually more intense (but banging you can take a big shot all at once so the rush is huge and chasing is only 1 hoi a t a time. so youd be less likely to OD Chasing than you would e shooting since u can put A LOT in 1 shot and u need to take a lot of hits to get that same ammount chasing..... Ive done almost 1g in a shot but it takes aboiu 30min heavy smoking. that 1 shot almost ODed me but the smoking was reallllly enjoyable! 8rD)

Hope that answered your question and maybe gave some ppl something to think about and a way to maybe avoid ODing (except like i said u gotta smok 2x as much because of the lower BA, so iff your on a budget i dont see you making the switch just because itll will be 2x more expensive) Piece of advice tho, if yer kicking and rlly wanna shoot up after you scored but your all shaky and anxious n shit. please take a small hit off some foil to calm your nerves. youll stready your hand and would be all jittery so you'll have better luck getting into your vein

damn this could prolly be a thread of its own
thanks for reading 8rD

I've never chased tar or heroin in general, but I have chased few pills and opium.

Just chase your tar. Tinfoil, straw, lighter.

Then you do your happy dance.

I was a heroin addict for over a year. Smoked it on foil most of the time before you graduate.... anyways I've dabbed it on my dab rig and it definitely worked... But I have friends come over and use my rigs that didn't know I did black... so I usually stuck with the foil.

@Kronicuse I completely agree with your statement that smoking a gram of smack is way more fun than shooting a great big dirty shot of heroin and risking OD'ing. I know some heroin users would only consider the heroin they have scored to be good if they nodded off to the point that they are unable to sit up straight or stop themselves from drooling all over themselves due to the potency and directness of IV use I for one prefer to smoke smack from foil and have a safe but satisfyingly high that is enjoyable. It's just a pity heroin is so expensive in western countries.

^Oh I used to always do that, before smoking tar or oxy off of foil, burn it and "cure it" first, that way you do get less toxic fumes and more oxy/H vapor.. Its very weird to me, how oxy is the one pill, that I actually enjoy smoking! OCs especially, the 80s, when we still had them in the US.. They smoked and ran just like BTH, and felt oddly very similar to smoking tar! I mean, obviously they had some differences too, but still.. fuck, I am reminiscing, and I even graduated to shooting my dope a long time ago, but still, I do enjoy smoking it too.. I am on subutex now, and try not to think about it, or I start craving it baddddd... smoking it is so fucking addicting!

I have heard of someone being able to smoke black tar with paperclips? Could someone maybe chime I'm on that? Sounds like a much better way then foil

So you think dabbing is the bestime way to smoke tar ? I know some ppl who dab it cause they say the foil is to harsh .

Where do you live ? I can get grams for like 60 -75 bucks nice light brown powder very strong and very uncut .

those prices are insane. i havent tried tar untill today, i got an oz of it from swim. ive been doing china white or powder heroin for over 10 years and recently been seeing alot of "pebbles" on the market. i figure its just from cutting it and getting it wet to make it easier to work with. then u can roll it up into balls and dry it. ppl ariund here figure its better cuz its usually just heroin cut with fent to make ppl think its better. anyways, the tar ive been chasing.. taste kinda like hooter scrapings but it deffinatly got me better. cant wait to do a big smash but need a friend to help. i paid 350 for the oz is that a good deal? im in vancouver.