• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best value priced whiskey?

Scotch is made from 100% malted barley, smoked, and peaty.

I know bourbon is at least 51% corn, but you didn't ask about that.
But I'd venture to say the corn, malted barley, other grains used for fermenting are unique to the country and brand.
@ions will you will you be designated driver? And do that ion drive thing you do

@darvocet21 uber if you can. I do my errands in the morning, then day drink.
Not all of us have the luxury to schedule our drinking, must be nice

I made you this new profile pic
Polish-20220111-091951522.jpg

Did the picture come through I'm just getting a little box with an X in it

I pixelated that there's also a watermark in it should you try to use it without licensing it from me

Here's my theory about Irish whiskey:
It's basically Scotch whisky, but they skipped the smoking part because they were eager to get on with the drinking part.

Incidentally, I love Irish whiskey and don't much care for Scotch whisky. Full disclosure: I do have some Irish blood in me and I'm an alcoholic-- or am I being redundant?

Here's my theory about Irish whiskey:
It's basically Scotch whisky, but they skipped the smoking part because they were eager to get on with the drinking part.

Incidentally, I love Irish whiskey and don't much care for Scotch whisky. Full disclosure: I do have some Irish blood in me and I'm an alcoholic-- or am I being redundant?
That's why I drink American whiskey. And when I can't afford it Canadian

For the SEbEuropean not pretend to be more into whiskeys,but like scotch&burboun-Jack's,Jim Beam,CheevasvRegal,Johnie-red&black...a lot of.One of the finestbspirits for me-Whiskey.

Scotch is made from 100% malted barley, smoked, and peaty.

I know bourbon is at least 51% corn, but you didn't ask about that.
But I'd venture to say the corn, malted barley, other grains used for fermenting are unique to the country and brand.
There you go with the corn again