• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best value priced whiskey?

i got this whiskey at a grocery store for 5.99 lil while back to add to egg nog, yes rum they use traditionally, i wish i remember name.big bottle and good for the price, want to say Canadian wild...but i was amazed because albertsons here is so spendy

Last edited:
i go this whiskey at a grocery store for 5.99 lil while back to add to egg nog, yes rum they u, i wish i remember name.big bottle and good for the price, want to say Canadian wild...but i was amazed because albertsons here is so spendy
I like that idea whiskey in eggnog. Too bad we have to wait 11 months to try it

I like that idea whiskey in eggnog. Too bad we have to wait 11 months to try it
heck all yr `round!, tho i find it very rich and can only imbibe in two mug full only w/o nausea, i loved white Russians but again too rich and sweet to drink many, for me, prolly a good thing, not lactose intolerant, but seems to make me feel like its curdled in mah belly
hungry fat bastard GIF

I'm with you on all sweet booze incl White Russians, the one part of The Big Lebowski that didn't ring true.
the-dude-with-white-russian-500x400.jpg

Serious drinkers don't mess with creamy or sweet. But then the dude wasn't a serious drinker. Come to think of it he wasn't serious about anything except getting his rug back, so maybe it was on point

I just keep it easy and go Jameson, but Makers Mark has been pretty good lately. No matter where you go there’s always a bottle of Jameson behind the bar. A double Jameson Sour short.

-GC

I just keep it easy and go Jameson, but Makers Mark has been pretty good lately. No matter where you go there’s always a bottle of Jameson behind the bar. A double Jameson Sour short.

-GC
mmmmmmmmmmm whiskey sours!

Back when I lived with an alcoholic roommate in college, Evan Williams was our go-to!

Came in a glass bottle and was only a couple bucks more expensive than the absolute rock-bottom stuff

ew-black-label.png

Yep, when I was 19, drinking my way through my second failed attempt at college, I downed old crow by the fucking handle. You'd have to take that bottle out of my cold, dead (or unconscious) hands.

-GC
Maker's Mark is delicious but neither of those is value priced