Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Best Stand-Up Comedy Specials

I think he is painfully unfunny, I didn't laugh once during his standup I saw (whichever one is one Netflix). Ricky Gervais was praising him up and I just dont get it

dude you listen to Ricky Gervais' opinion and think Louis CK isnt remotely funny like no wonder you can't find anyone to laugh at

I think he is painfully unfunny, I didn't laugh once during his standup I saw (whichever one is one Netflix). Ricky Gervais was praising him up and I just dont get it
it may simply be a cultural thing although i find that louis ck's material tends to be pretty generic observations of the human condition so i would have thought he'd translate better across the atlantic than many us comedians.

as an expat brit living in the us, i find both ricky gervais and louis ck hilarious :)

alasdair

the guy Karl makes that show Idiot Abroad its certainly not because of RG

dude you listen to Ricky Gervais' opinion and think Louis CK isnt remotely funny like no wonder you can't find anyone to laugh at

Not sure what you're on about. I don't even particularly like Ricky Gervais, I was merely commenting that C. K. came highly recommended. There's a lot of comedians I like, I even listed some... Because i don't like Louis C. K I don't like any comedian? hmm.. k

Anyway, anyone got any recommendations?

this is ricky gervais, louis CK, chris rock and jerry seinfeld in a room together for 50 minutes, i guess that kinda counts as stand-up

anyway they are talking about comedy and its funny so i thought its relevant enough to post

^^Fucking sweet!
I'm gonna watch that later with a bowl :)

Jon Reep is fucking hilarious. Add him to the list

I watched on of bill burr's specials today, it was great
tom green's special on netflix isn't necessarily funny, but I agree with a lot of things he says

other comedians I wish I could see: jay mohr, kirk fox, brody stevens, randy and Jason sklar, tracy morgan, and adam carrolla, james adomian, and chris cox

comedians who rely on dick jokes/general sexual humor or stories about being a father/husband are not for me

Paul Foot!!!!!

IMO, he is possibly the most under-rated comedian of my generation!!

He's an Oxford maths graduate, and I find his ability to take observational comedy to the absurd, yet still relevant, true genius! As he gets more and more irate, during his rantings, he contorts his body into funnier and funnier positions!

If you've never heard of him, do yourself a favour and click this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4sqS8pFwG8

I had been anticipating Sarah Silverman's We are all Miracle's.

It was good. Nothing spectacular, but I laughed a lot. Surprise! I enjoyed the intimacy or it (meaning that there were only 39 people in the space). I find her absolutely darling. And her skin pisses me the fuck off.

<3

i can't remember what it's called but daniel tosh did an awesome on that was aired on comedy central