• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best social drugs IYE

Cocaine is great for having really intense, "deep" (but really just bullshit :p) discussions.

I love the combo of a benzo and adderall. The benzo eases the rough edges of the speed high, especially the physical symptoms.

methamphetamine, mephedrone, oxycodone.

MDMA makes it too obvious that i'm fucked up and makes it hard to talk with sober people

Cannabis, alcohol, GHB/GBL. And amps. And psychs. Geeze, that's a lot of drugs.

drugs that take away any social-anxiety:

-low doses of DXM (30-150mgs)
-amphetamine
-cocaine
-marijuana (though i do smoke weed everyday)
-alcohol
-lyrica
-stimulating opiates (tramadol, oxy, bup, ect..)
-MXE
-MDMA
-benzos

Heres a intoxicated wise mands words.

Some drugs do have the effect of raising your social skills or reactions to a point, the problem with us junkies is we cant just take a little and leave it at that, we have or no we cant stop us from overdoing it becourse of two thing, we think 'ohh well done it a thousend of times, nothings gotta happend' or 'im not really that intoxicated, ill just do a little more' when to all other then our self we seem quite the out if it, and then its become a decreasing in social skills rather then a booster (inspiration taken from real life)

ive been there more then one time ehhhh? ;)

my bet: a low dose benzo + a weak/low dose stimulant.
(maybe with a mood booster, weed, alcohol, what ever your into)

but remember dont to overdo LOW doses!

my guess is either speed or opiates will probably do you well in social situations. Weed is also a very social drug and you can meet alot of people just from smoking weed. Ethanol and or GHB would be another option i would look into. And of coarse the first option i would look into is valium xanax colonopin or ativan, you'll be able to get these benzodiazapines legally from your doctor and wont have to worry about finding your next "fix" every time you want to be "social." I would be carefull in using a drug for its social benefits, because thats how many people including myself become dope fiending addicts, who just want to be "more social" every second of thier lives.8)

Depends.

For nights in watching films and the like, Dihydrocodeine or Cannabis, or even the two combined.

For parties or gatherings that go on through the night, Mephedrone wins hands down for me and my friends. Keeps everyone chatty and loved-up, really deep and honest conversation just flow. And of course, re-dosing just keeps that magic feeling going.

For clubbing, it's gotta be MDMA or Methylone.

-Alot of alcohol + small dose of stims.
-a regular amount of alcohol (Too much and you'll say stupid shit, with your newly acquired false sense of wittyness. :D )
-a normal dose of ghb,
-a normal dose of amphetamines, (Unless you're like me and get hella anxious from it.)
-a small dose of benzos
-MDMA, it will make you a little too social though, unless the people you're doing it with are rolling too. =D

Opiates don't for me.

A lot of people would say MDMA, but I feel that MDMA is best for when its just you and your closest friends. It brings you all together and even closer than you were before.

Alcohol makes me social as fuck, as it does with most people.

Cannabis just allows me to continue conversations freely and add a creative twist to it.

Psychedelics only if youre with other people who are tripping.

If I were you I would try Gabapentin it's a mood stabilizer, around a 600mg dose before a social event or even in the morning daily. And it's something that would help back issues, and I believe a doc would prescribe no problem.

LDyMM.jpg

Umm, Gabapentin is used for Neuropathy and Epilepsy. Never have I heard or even read about it being a mood stabilizer.

Haha I read somewhere that it was used for depression. Cant remember where though. Defiantly made me more social though haha

Adderall really helps with that. You feel a lot of confidence in yourself too. And i usually take it by mouth.

Most social drug IME is good coke. Take a 50mg line and the room is chatting for over an hour until they realize "oh shit its been a while since the last line!"

Next on my list would definitely be speed. Stimulants in general really.

Umm, Gabapentin is used for Neuropathy and Epilepsy. Never have I heard or even read about it being a mood stabilizer.

Lyrica is quite often prescribed with a stimulant (such as Vyvanse) for social anxiety. IME, Lyrica definitely makes the Vyvanse a lot more 'social' so to speak, which is pretty significant seeing as Vyvanse alone will have you talking up a storm.

^ Yes. It works a HELL OF A LOT BETTER than SSRI bullshit crap, plus I don't think its a far cry from reality to say its a lot better for ya. SSRI's are complete shit and IMO no one should ever take em for any reason. There is ALWAYS a better alternative to SSRIs. Always.

normal, non "g out" dose of GHB, or low dissociative dose. the low dissociative dose works better with alcohol. alcohol at a party or club etc, not out trying to meet new people cuz liquor smell makes a terrible first impression.